Families appreciate the versatility of the two-story Monza, with as many as six bedrooms, including a first-floor owner’s suite, plus an optional additional private suite with full bath. The kitchen (available in three styles) with sunlit café adjoins an inviting gathering room, and creates ideal space for entertaining guests. An optional game room is perfect for family movie nights, and an optional covered patio with fireplace allows you to dine al fresco on mild desert evenings.
Take the 3D Tour
Explore the Monza and see how Pulte has more life built in. If you still have questions, visit the community for more details.Start 3D Tour
- 9’ first floor ceilings
- HERS Rating of 65 or better
- Monier® Lifetile Roof
- Raised panel interior doors
- Satin nickel lever door hardware
- Taexx® Pest Defense System
- Tile floor in kitchen, baths, laundry & entry
- Wood shelving in closets and pantry
- The Monza’s two-story design is built for families, with a central gathering room, up to six bedrooms, and optional game room.
- Open loft with optional game room and balcony
- Second floor guest suite
- 14 SEER Lennox® air conditioning
- Blown in R-23 frame wall insulation
- Energy-efficient tankless gas hot water
- Lennox® 93% energy-efficient furnace
- Low VOC paint
- Low-E windows
- Low-flow consumption toilets
- R-38 ceiling insulation
- 2x6 exterior wall studs
- Engineered roof truss system
- Industry Leading PulteGroup 10-Year Limited Structural Warranty and 5-Year Protection Against Leaks
- Watersense-certified chrome Moen® lever faucets
- Whirlpool® ENERGY STAR® rated dishwasher
- Whirlpool® microwave/hood combination
- Whirlpool® self-cleaning electric range
- Front yard landscaping with automatic irrigation
- Optional expanded owner's walk-in closet
- Beech cabinets with raised vanities at owner's bath
- Cultured marble shower surround in owner's bath
- Laminate countertops with drop-in sinks in secondary baths
- Maple medicine cabinet in owner’s bath
Life Enhancing Designs
At Pulte Homes, we believe smart home design is about improving the function of a space while enhancing its aesthetic. That’s why we talk with prospective homeowners about how they live in their homes and what they want most in their next home. The result is a collection of smart Life Tested® designs that can be incorporated into some Pulte floor plans to add the kind of stylish features and functional space you’ll want to use all the time.
Life Tested® Living Spaces
We continually reach out to home buyers and Pulte homeowners to get feedback to improve our home designs. It's what we call Life Tested.Learn More
Click below to see the available homesites within this community, as well as what plans are available to build on those home sites.
Pulte Energy Advantage
Many of our homes offer energy-efficient features that can help reduce your home’s energy consumption while maintaining everything you want in a new home. That’s the Pulte Energy Advantage®.
Interested in this community? Tell us how to reach you, and we’ll be in touch. We look forward to answering any questions you may have about building with us and living in this community.
Thank you for submitting your request. Here is what you can expect:
Thank you for your interest in this community. We will be in touch soon.
Inspired By You
Build With Confidence
From understanding the stages of construction to choosing the right Pulte partner, we are here for you throughout the build process.Learn More
Create the home you've always wanted with inspirational design ideas and thoughtful home solutions for your new Pulte home.Get Inspired