Offering spacious living spaces, the single-story Darden home design is complete with an open kitchen, café and gathering room. The Pulte Planning Center® is a centralized space for homework, bill paying, charging station and more. Enjoy extra garage space for toys and hobbies or convert this space to an additional bedroom or den.
- $241,990 Starting From
- $1,413/mo Starting From
- 2-4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 1968 Sq. Ft.
- 14 SEER Lennox® air conditioning
- Blown in R-23 frame wall insulation
- Energy-efficient tankless gas hot water
- Green Build NM Silver Certified
- HERS Rating of 65 or better
- Lennox® 93% energy-efficient furnace
- Low VOC paint
- Low-E windows
- Low-flow consumption toilets
- R-50 ceiling insulation
- 2x6 exterior wall studs
- Engineered roof truss system
- Industry Leading PulteGroup 10-Year Limited Structural Warranty and 5-Year Protection Against Leaks
- 9’ first floor ceilings
- Maple cabinets
- Raised panel interior doors
- Satin nickel lever door hardware
- Wood shelving in closets and pantry
- The Darden impresses with an open kitchen and great room, combined with a cafe off the kitchen and 2-car garage with storage.
- Pulte Planning Center for homework, charging electronics and bill paying
- Open and inviting living spaces
- Optional interior corner fireplace
- Cultured marble shower surround in owner's bath
- Laminate countertops with drop-in sinks in secondary baths
- Maple cabinets with raised vanities at owner's bath
- Maple medicine cabinet in owner’s bath
- Watersense-certified chrome Moen® lever faucets
- Tile floor in kitchen, baths, laundry & entry
- Monier® Lifetile Roof
- Taexx® Pest Defense System
- Whirlpool® ENERGY STAR® rated dishwasher
- Whirlpool® microwave/hood combination
- Whirlpool® self-cleaning electric range
- Front yard landscaping with automatic irrigation
Life Enhancing Designs
At Pulte Homes, we believe smart home design is about improving the function of a space while enhancing its aesthetic. That’s why we talk with prospective homeowners about how they live in their homes and what they want most in their next home. The result is a collection of smart Life Tested® designs that can be incorporated into some Pulte floor plans to add the kind of stylish features and functional space you’ll want to use all the time.
Life Tested® Living Spaces
We continually reach out to home buyers and Pulte homeowners to get feedback to improve our home designs. It's what we call Life Tested.Learn More
Pulte Planning Center®
Manage your home more efficiently with Pulte's Planning Center. This unique, multi-functional space allows you a place to manage your busy life and stay organized.Learn More
Enjoy life clutter free with Pulte's Everyday Entry. Located off the garage, Everyday Entry provides an area for life's stuff as soon as you walk in the door.Learn More
Click below to see the available homesites within this community, as well as what plans are available to build on those home sites.
Pulte Energy Advantage
Many of our homes offer energy-efficient features that can help reduce your home’s energy consumption while maintaining everything you want in a new home. That’s the Pulte Energy Advantage®.
Interested in this community? Tell us how to reach you, and we’ll be in touch. We look forward to answering any questions you may have about building with us and living in this community.
Thank you for submitting your request. Here is what you can expect:
Thank you for your interest in this community. We will be in touch soon.
Inspired By You
Build With Confidence
From understanding the stages of construction to choosing the right Pulte partner, we are here for you throughout the build process.Learn More
Create the home you've always wanted with inspirational design ideas and thoughtful home solutions for your new Pulte home.Get Inspired
Like This Home Design?
This Home Design is also available in 2 Neighborhood(s) nearby .