About the Community
Located in the north Rio Rancho area, Lomas Encantadas offers single-story and two-story consumer-inspired home designs with stunning views of the Sandia Mountains. Our collection of quality new homes feature open floor plans with thoughtful spaces designed for your everyday living, with no wasted space. Live within walking distance to the onsite K-5 school and a short drive to I-25.
The Gateway offers versatility and the convenience of single-level living, with up to four bedrooms.
The Darden impresses with an open concept kitchen and great room, combined with a formal dining room, and covered patio.
The single-story Manzanita floor plan features an open kitchen overlooking the gathering room and café.
The Carissa features an open first floor along with a pop-up game room and additional upstairs bedroom space.
The dual level Fano invites family time, with an open gathering room and kitchen with cafe, plus optional covered patio.
The Monza’s two-story design is built for families, with a central gathering room, up to six bedrooms, and optional game room.
What Life's Like
About the Area
- Minutes to highly rated Rio Rancho Public Schools
- Offering easy access to I-25 which is a short 10 minute drive
- Walking distance to middle school and minutes to both elementary and high school
- New home designs that offer unique & innovative designs
- Near Rio Rancho’s Largest Employers: Intel, Hewitt Packard and Presbyterian – Rust Medical Hospital
- Minutes from great eateries, shopping and employment
- Visit or work in Santa Fe which is a short 40 mintues away
- Stunning views of the Sandia Mountains
- Minutes to new retail center Plaza at Enchanted Hills with Bed Bath & Beyond, Kirkland's, TJ Maxx, Michaels, PetSmart and more
- Close proximity to Santa Ana Star Center - for sporting events, Broadway shows, rodeos, concerts and more
- A short drive to Hyatt Regency Tamaya Resort and Spa
- Twin Warriors Golf Club at Hyatt Regency Tamaya is just minutes away
- Nearby recreation including the Santa Ana Star Casino with restaurants, Golf Club and Starlight Bowling
- Six 1 & 2 Story Home Designs including Main Level Owner's Suites
- Homes up to 7 bedrooms
- Life Tested® features offered including Everyday Entry™, Pulte Planning Center®, and Life Tested® Living Spaces
Click below to see the available homesites within this community, as well as what plans are available to build on those home sites.
Events & Offers
Our residents are at the heart of every Pulte community, and there is always something happening. From exciting offers to home events, we invite you to see what’s going on in the neighborhood.
Now is the time to lock in 2017 pricing. Beginning January 1st, all plans base prices will increase. Secure your dream home at today’s low pricing.All Communities
What to Expect:
Interested in this community? Tell us how to reach you, and we’ll be in touch. We look forward to answering any questions you may have about building with us and living in this community.
Fill out the form and we'll be in touch:
Thank you for submitting your request. Here is what you can expect:
Thank you for your interest in this community. We will be in touch soon.
Build Quality Experience
Over 65 years of experience go into the building of every Pulte home, and our construction standards are set high to meet and exceed industry expectations. Learn more about our quality build process.
Why Build New
Home is where the heart is. And when you build new, you have the opportunity to put your heart and soul into the planning of your home. It becomes uniquely yours. From extra storage where you need it and a kitchen that works for you to the energy efficiency features in a new home, building new just makes sense.
(11) Nearby Neighborhood(s)
For Every Taste
Kitchens That Cook
When building a new home with Pulte Homes, explore our kitchen options and configurations to make your cooking zone truly your own.Let's Cook
Take a look at our 5 simple kitchen design elements that enhance functionality and make life easier.Read the Article