The Willow has a welcoming entrance, complete with a front courtyard. Depending on your family’s needs, the Willow can be designed to accommodate up to 6 bedrooms. An open and centralized kitchen and gathering room allow everyone to visit without overcrowding. Savor a nice meal in the café and step outside to enjoy the outdoors from the covered patio. Options for this plan include a bonus room and guest suite with living.
- 4 Ply build up roof system (per elevation)
- Anti-siphon exterior hose bib, per plan
- Enclosed rear yard with access gate
- Front yard landscaping with automatic irrigation
- Garage pre-wired for garage door opener
- Monier® Lifetile Roof
- Stucco exteriors & complimentary trim paint
- Taexx® Pest Defense System
- Private front courtyard
- 14 SEER Lennox® air conditioning
- 2"x 6" exterior wall studs
- Build Green NM Silver Certified
- Energy-Efficient tankless gas hot water heater
- Low VOC paint
- Low-E Windows
- Low-flow consumption toilets
- Programmable thermostat control
- R-38 ceiling insulation
- Birch cabinets with raised vanities
- Birch medicine cabinet in master and secondary bathrooms
- Cultured marble countertops with integral sinks in secondary bathrooms
- Cultured marble surrounds in master bath
- Cultured marble with dual integral sinks in master bathrooms
- Watersense-certified chrome Moen® lever faucets
- Birch Merillat® cabinets
- Granite countertops with 4" backsplash and undermount sinks
- KitchenAid® range hood
- Whirlpool® 36" electric glass cooktop
- Whirlpool® ENERGY STAR® rated dishwasher
- Whirlpool® microwave/oven wall combination
- 10' first floor ceilings
- Chrome lever door hardware
- Raised panel interior doors
- Rounded bullnose corners
- Tile floor in kitchen, baths, laundry & entry
- Two CAT-5 phone jacks and two cable locations
- Wood shelving in closets
- Separate teen living area
- Engineered roof truss system
- PulteGroup Limited 10-year structural warranty and 5-year protection against leaks
Click below to see the available homesites within this community, as well as what plans are available to build on those home sites.
Pulte Energy Advantage
Many of our homes offer energy-efficient features that can help reduce your home’s energy consumption while maintaining everything you want in a new home. That’s the Pulte Energy Advantage®.
Quick Move-In Homes
Willow - Lot #21003
What to Expect:
Interested in this community? We’d love to show you around. Tell us how to reach you, and we’ll be in touch. We’re here to answer any questions you may have about building with us and living in this community.
Fill out the form and we'll be in touch:
Thank you for submitting your request. Here is what you can expect:
Thank you for your interest in this community. We will be in touch soon.
Inspired By You
Build With Confidence
From understanding the stages of construction to choosing the right Pulte partner, we are here for you throughout the build process.Learn More
Create the home you've always wanted with inspirational design ideas and thoughtful home solutions for your new Pulte home.Get Inspired
Like This Home Design?
This Home Design is also available in 1 Neighborhood(s) nearby .