The Aspen is an impressive two-story home with a curved staircase and grand foyer. Large sliding glass doors from the gathering room make the Aspen ideal for indoor/ outdoor living. Enjoy both a formal dining room and the nook, located just off the kitchen, and perfect for casual meals. The flexible design allows for an optional first floor guest suite or casita, or an upstairs media room.
Create Your Space
From the backsplash to flooring, you have options to help personalize your space. Explore the possibilities with our library of interactive design tools.
Explore layout and design options using a sample floor plan.Launch Interactive Floor Plan Tool
- 4 Ply build up roof system (per elevation)
- Anti-siphon exterior hose bib, per plan
- Enclosed rear yard with access gate
- Front yard landscaping with automatic irrigation
- Garage pre-wired for garage door opener
- Monier® Lifetile Roof
- Stucco exteriors & complimentary trim paint
- Taexx® Pest Defense System
- 10' first floor ceilings
- Chrome lever door hardware
- Raised panel interior doors
- Rounded bullnose corners
- Tile floor in kitchen, baths, laundry & entry
- Two CAT-5 phone jacks and two cable locations
- Wood shelving in closets
- Optional 2nd Owner’s suite
- Spiral staircase
- Additional Formal living and dining
- Engineered roof truss system
- Birch cabinets with raised vanities
- Birch medicine cabinet in master and secondary bathrooms
- Cultured marble countertops with integral sinks in secondary bathrooms
- Cultured marble surrounds in master bath
- Cultured marble with dual integral sinks in master bathrooms
- Watersense-certified chrome Moen® lever faucets
- Birch Merillat® cabinets
- Granite countertops with 4" backsplash and undermount sinks
- KitchenAid® range hood
- Whirlpool® 36" electric glass cooktop
- Whirlpool® ENERGY STAR® rated dishwasher
- Whirlpool® microwave/oven wall combination
- PulteGroup Limited 10-year structural warranty and 5-year protection against leaks
- 14 SEER Lennox® air conditioning
- 2"x 6" exterior wall studs
- Build Green NM Silver Certified
- Energy-Efficient tankless gas hot water heater
- Low VOC paint
- Low-E Windows
- Low-flow consumption toilets
- Programmable thermostat control
- R-38 ceiling insulation
Click below to see the available homesites within this community, as well as what plans are available to build on those home sites.
Pulte Energy Advantage
Many of our homes offer energy-efficient features that can help reduce your home’s energy consumption while maintaining everything you want in a new home. That’s the Pulte Energy Advantage®.
What to Expect:
Interested in this community? We’d love to show you around. Tell us how to reach you, and we’ll be in touch. We’re here to answer any questions you may have about building with us and living in this community.
Fill out the form and we'll be in touch:
Thank you for submitting your request. Here is what you can expect:
Thank you for your interest in this community. We will be in touch soon.
Inspired By You
Build With Confidence
From understanding the stages of construction to choosing the right Pulte partner, we are here for you throughout the build process.Learn More
Create the home you've always wanted with inspirational design ideas and thoughtful home solutions for your new Pulte home.Get Inspired
Like This Home Design?
This Home Design is also available in 1 Neighborhood(s) nearby .