The Salerno gives you the features you need to make the most of every square foot. The owner’s suite features a roomy walk-in closet with plenty of storage for every season and the secondary bedrooms are perfect for guests. The kitchen overlooks the gathering room, with a bar top perfect for meals on the go or drinks with friends.
- $266,990 Starting From
- $1,451/mo Starting From
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 2261 Sq. Ft.
It's in the Details
The single-story Salerno's stunning floor plan is known for its open space in the gathering room, kitchen, and café. Open up the optional center sliding glass door in the gathering room and step onto the covered patio with an optional stone fireplace. Add a den with French doors to create the perfect home office.Request Info
- Cultured marble shower surround in owner's bath
- Cultured marble vanity top with integral dual sinks in owner’s bath
- Laminate countertops with drop-in sinks in secondary bathrooms
- Maple cabinets with raised vanities at owner's bath
- Maple medicine cabinet in owner’s bath
- Watersense-certified chrome Moen® lever faucet
- Industry Leading PulteGroup Limited 10-Year Structural Warranty
- 14 SEER Lennox air conditioning
- 2"x6" exterior wall studs
- Blown in R-50 frame wall insulation
- Build Green NM Silver Certified
- Energy-efficient tankless gas hot water
- HERS Rating of 65 or better
- Lennox® 93% energy-efficient furnace
- Low VOC paint
- Low-E windows
- Low-flow consumption toilets
- R-38 ceiling insulation
- Engineered roof truss system
- Front yard landscaping with automatic irrigation
- MonierLifetile® Roof
- Taexx® Pest Defense System
- Large Covered Patio with optional fireplace
- 9’ first floor ceilings
- Raised panel interior doors
- Satin nickel lever door hardware
- Tile floor in kitchen, baths, laundry & entry
- Wood shelving in closets
- Everyday Entry® drop zone for backpacks, bags and shoes
- Maple cabinets
- Whirlpool® ENERGY STAR®-rated dishwasher
- Whirlpool® microwave/hood combination
- Whirlpool® self-cleaning electric range
Life Enhancing Designs
At Pulte Homes, we believe smart home design is about improving the function of a space while enhancing its aesthetic. That’s why we talk with prospective homeowners about how they live in their homes and what they want most in their next home. The result is a collection of smart Life Tested® designs that can be incorporated into some Pulte floor plans to add the kind of stylish features and functional space you’ll want to use all the time.
Enjoy life clutter free with Pulte's Everyday Entry. Located off the garage, Everyday Entry provides an area for life's stuff as soon as you walk in the door.Learn More
Click below to see the available homesites within this community, as well as what plans are available to build on those home sites.
Pulte Energy Advantage
Many of our homes offer energy-efficient features that can help reduce your home’s energy consumption while maintaining everything you want in a new home. That’s the Pulte Energy Advantage®.
What to Expect:
Interested in this community? Tell us how to reach you, and we’ll be in touch. We look forward to answering any questions you may have about building with us and living in this community.
Fill out the form and we'll be in touch:
Thank you for submitting your request. Here is what you can expect:
Thank you for your interest in this community. We will be in touch soon.
Inspired By You
Build With Confidence
From understanding the stages of construction to choosing the right Pulte partner, we are here for you throughout the build process.Learn More
Create the home you've always wanted with inspirational design ideas and thoughtful home solutions for your new Pulte home.Get Inspired
Like This Home Design?
This Home Design is also available in 1 Neighborhood(s) nearby .