About the Community
An energetic family lifestyle is the top priority at Cabezon, surrounded by acres of parks with play structures, picnic tables, grills, volleyball, a network of hiking, biking, and pedestrian trails, and an outdoor swimming pool for swimming laps or simply relaxing with the family. Cabezon is just minutes to highly rated Rio Rancho public schools and boasts an on-site elementary school.
The Gateway offers versatility and the convenience of single-level living, with up to four bedrooms.
The Darden impresses with an open concept kitchen and great room, combined with a formal dining room, and covered patio.
The Carissa features an open first floor along with a pop-up game room and additional upstairs bedroom space.
The versatile Yucca features a bright and open gathering room, up to 7 bedrooms, and an expansive loft, perfect for kids.
The dual level Fano invites family time, with an open gathering room and kitchen with cafe, plus optional covered patio.
The Monza’s two-story design is built for families, with a central gathering room, up to four bedrooms, and optional game room.
The Salerno is a thoughtfully designed single level home with an elegant dining room and casual café located near the kitchen.
The Cranbrook’s bedroom space impresses with walk-in closets and flexible living space between, perfect for a playroom or study space.
The expansive Winsford impresses with a dining room, oversized kitchen with island, walk-in closets, media room, and game room.
The Messina features a soaring two-story gathering room adjacent to the kitchen, and extra storage in the 4-car tandem garage.
What Life's Like
About the Area
- Minutes to highly rated Rio Rancho Public Schools
- Acres of parks that include play structures, picnic tables, grills, volleyball net and on-site parking
- Resident exclusive outdoor swimming pool available for recreation and lap swimming
- On-site elementary school
- Centrally located in the heart of Rio Rancho
- Minutes from great eateries, shopping and employment
- Flexible floor plans that offer unique & innovative designs
- Short drive to Cottonwood Mall with surrounding restaurants
- Master plan community design
- Cabezon Park offers multipurpose fields including a football field and shade structures
- Cabezon Community Center hosts a variety of events, programs, and activities
- Annual events at the Cabezon parks including Movies Under the Stars
- Close Proximity to Rio Rancho’s Largest Employers: Intel, Hewitt Packard, and Presbyterian – Rust Medical Hospital
- New Premiere Cinema 14 is less than 10 minutes away
- Network of landscaped hiking, biking and pedestrian trails
- Multi-purpose Sports Fields
Click below to see the available homesites within this community, as well as what plans are available to build on those home sites.
Events & Offers
Our residents are at the heart of every Pulte community, and there is always something happening. From exciting offers to home events, we invite you to see what’s going on in the neighborhood.
Now is the time to lock in 2017 pricing. Beginning January 1st, all plans base prices will increase. Secure your dream home at today’s low pricing.All Communities
What to Expect:
Interested in this community? Tell us how to reach you, and we’ll be in touch. We look forward to answering any questions you may have about building with us and living in this community.
Fill out the form and we'll be in touch:
Thank you for submitting your request. Here is what you can expect:
Thank you for your interest in this community. We will be in touch soon.