About the Community
An energetic family lifestyle is the top priority at Cabezon, surrounded by acres of parks with play structures, picnic tables, grills, volleyball, a network of hiking, biking, and pedestrian trails, and an outdoor swimming pool. Cabezon is just minutes to highly rated schools, boasts an on-site elementary school and offers new homes for sale in Rio Rancho, New Mexico.
The Gateway offers versatility and the convenience of single-level living, with up to four bedrooms.
The Darden impresses with an open kitchen and great room, combined with a cafe off the kitchen and 2-car garage with storage.
The Carissa features an open first floor along with a pop-up loft plus optional game room and additional upstairs bedroom.
The versatile Yucca features a bright and open gathering room, up to 7 bedrooms, and an expansive loft, perfect for kids.
The dual level Fano invites family time, with an open gathering room and kitchen with cafe, plus covered patio.
The Monza’s two-story design is built for families, with a central gathering room, up to six bedrooms, and optional game room.
The Salerno is a thoughtfully designed single level home with an elegant dining room and casual café located near the kitchen.
The Cranbrook’s bedroom space impresses with walk-in closets and flexible living space between, perfect for a playroom or study space.
The expansive Winsford impresses with a dining room, oversized kitchen with island, walk-in closets, den, and loft.
The Messina features a soaring two-story gathering room adjacent to the kitchen, and extra storage in the 4-car tandem garage.
What Life's Like
About the Area
- Minutes to highly rated Rio Rancho Public Schools
- Acres of parks that include play structures, picnic tables, grills, volleyball net and on-site parking
- Resident exclusive outdoor swimming pool available for recreation and lap swimming
- On-site elementary school
- Centrally located in the heart of Rio Rancho
- Minutes from great eateries, shopping and employment
- Flexible floor plans that offer unique & innovative designs
- Short drive to Cottonwood Mall with surrounding restaurants
- Master plan community design
- Cabezon Park offers multipurpose fields including a football field and shade structures
- Cabezon Community Center hosts a variety of events, programs, and activities
- Annual events at the Cabezon parks including Movies Under the Stars
- Close Proximity to Rio Rancho’s Largest Employers: Intel, Hewitt Packard, and Presbyterian – Rust Medical Hospital
- New Premiere Cinema 14 is less than 10 minutes away
- Network of landscaped hiking, biking and pedestrian trails
- Multi-purpose Sports Fields
Click below to see the available homesites within this community, as well as what plans are available to build on those home sites.
Interested in this community? Tell us how to reach you, and we’ll be in touch. We look forward to answering any questions you may have about building with us and living in this community.
Thank you for submitting your request. Here is what you can expect:
Thank you for your interest in this community. We will be in touch soon.
Build Quality Experience
Over 65 years of experience go into the building of every Pulte home, and our construction standards are set high to meet and exceed industry expectations. Learn more about our quality build process.
(9) Nearby Neighborhood(s)
For Every Taste
Kitchens That Cook
When building a new home with Pulte Homes, explore our kitchen options and configurations to make your cooking zone truly your own.Let's Cook
Take a look at our 5 simple kitchen design elements that enhance functionality and make life easier.Read the Article