Broadmoor Heights Peak
Pulte Homes newest phase of Broadmoor Heights offers new construction homes for sale in Rio Rancho. These collection of homes includes one- and two-story designs on larger homesites that are thoughtfully designed with the consumer in mind. Located within the top-rated V. Sue Cleveland high school district and quick access to conveniences like shopping, eateries and more.
Discover open living areas, a flexible living space/den, and a two-car garage with extra storage space in the Manzanita at Broadmoor Heights Peak.
With new construction and the single-story Stella home design, you’ll find an open layout with three bedrooms and flexible living space.
The Parklane at Broadmoor Heights Peak is a large single-story home design with flexible options that offer up to 5 bedrooms plus a three-car tandem garage.
The new construction Preston home is a two-story design offering four bedrooms, a first-floor den, and a 3-car tandem garage with storage.
The Starwood home design features a grand foyer, den for a home office, formal dining space, and ample storage with a 3-car garage.
The new construction Willowbrook plan is a two-story home design offering five bedrooms with plenty of storage and a 3-car tandem garage.
What Life's Like
About the Area
About the Area
- Broadmoor Heights provides 1 and 2-story new construction home designs that fits that way you live
- Personalize your home by working with a professional designer to select cabinets, flooring, lighting and more
- Life Tested® features offered including Pulte Planning Center®, and Life Tested® Living Spaces
- Energy Efficiency Features and Smart Home Technology in every home
- Be involved in the building processes with Pulte Homes Build Quality Experience
- Broadmoor Heights homes are in the highly desirable V. Sue Cleveland school district rated 9 out of 10 by GreatSchools.org
- Located in Rio Rancho Middle School rated 8 out of 10 by GreatSchools.org
- Located in Enchanted Hills Elementary School rated 9 out of 10 by GreatSchools.org
- Minutes from great eateries and shopping
- Close Proximity to Rio Rancho’s Largest Employers: Intel, Hewitt Packard, and Presbyterian – Rust Medical Hospital
- Close proximity to Santa Ana Star Center - for sporting events, Broadway shows, rodeos, concerts and more
Interested in living here? Tell us how to reach you, and we’ll be in touch. We look forward to answering any questions you may have about building with us and living in our homes.