Offering expansive views of the Petroglyph National Park, Rio Grande Valley and Sandia Mountains, Petroglyph Estates provides a new opportunity to build your dream home on the Northwest side of Albuquerque, New Mexico. With a collection of single and two-story home designs situated on larger homesites and surrounded by top-rated schools, Petroglyph Estates is designed for the way YOU live – something we like to call Life Tested®.
The Parklane offers functional spaces for everyday living, from an open kitchen with expanded kitchen pantry to the optional Pulte Planning Center®.
The Catalina offers an inviting courtyard entryway and includes a variety of customizable options, including a media room and guest suite.
The Starwood home design features a grand foyer, ample storage, large kitchen island, and a generously-sized Owner’s Suite with bath.
The Patagonia features a spacious gathering room adjacent to the kitchen and café, plus optional bedroom or guest suite.
The Willowbrook home design features a first floor Owner’s Suite, plus four upstairs bedrooms, and an impressive 2-story gathering room.
What Life's Like
About the Area
About the Area
- Petroglyph Estates provides 1 and 2-story new construction home designs that fit that way you live
- Work with a professional designer to personalize your home
- Life Tested® features offered including Pulte Planning Center®, and Life Tested® Living Spaces
- Energy Efficiency Features and Smart Home Technology in every home
- Higher Construction Standards
- Build Quality Experience 10-step process
- Minutes from the Village at La Orilla and Andalucia shopping centers which are home to brand new restaurants, fitness centers, Sprouts Farmers Market and the brewery cinema, Flix Brewhouse
- Neighboring the Petroglyph National Park with miles of New Mexico history, trails and scenic overlooks
- Less than 5 minutes from Volcano Vista High School
- Close to major thoroughfare Paseo del Norte Blvd., you’ll easily travel to I-25 and I-40
$2,000 for our Hometown Heroes
Receive up to $2,000 toward your new Pulte Home. It’s our way of saying thank you to the people who make up our community: teachers, nurses, first responders, and veterans. See a sales consultant for details.View Program Details
Interested in living here? Tell us how to reach you, and we’ll be in touch. We look forward to answering any questions you may have about building with us and living in our homes.
Thanks for your interest. You’ll be receiving communications from us shortly.
Build Quality Experience
Over 70 years of experience go into the building of every Pulte home, and our construction standards are set high to meet and exceed industry expectations. Learn more about our quality build process.
Home Buying While Social Distancing
Your search for a home doesn’t have to stop due to social distancing. Pulte is using the latest technology to offer video and online tours of our new homes.
(12) Nearby Neighborhood(s)
Homeownership Within Reach
The Right Time to Buy
With mortgage rates near an all-time low now is the right time to buy. Cut the stress of getting a new home loan with this mortgage loan documents checklist.Read Check List
With You Every Step of the Way
The mortgage process can be confusing, but it doesn't have to be. Information available in the Mortgage Learning Center can help you gain a better understanding of the process.Learn More