About the Community
Montecito Vistas is a vibrant community offering new homes in Albuquerque’s premier Volcano Vista School district. With thoughtful one- and two-story home designs and numerous amenities like pocket parks, multi-use trails and easy access to everyday conveniences, Montecito Vistas creates the perfect place for those looking for a home in Albuquerque, NM.
The Gardengate features an abundance of open space, with the convenience of a Pulte Planning Center adjacent to the kitchen and gathering room.
The Ridgeview home design at Montecito Vistas features 2 stories of Life-Tested® living space, with an open kitchen, and 3-car tandem garage for toys and storage.
The Catalina offers an inviting courtyard entryway and includes a variety of customizable options, including a media room and guest suite.
The Patagonia features a spacious gathering room adjacent to the kitchen and café, plus optional bedroom or guest suite.
The two-story Cimarron offers sophisticated living, with an inviting courtyard, a curved staircase, grand foyer, and a variety of flexible options.
What Life's Like
About the Area
About the Area
- Montecito Vistas homes are in the highly desirable Volcano Vista High school district rated 9 out of 10 by GreatSchools.org
- Large community park with play structures
- Surrounded by open space and the historic Petroglyph National Monument with walking and biking trails
- Low Property Tax / No Public Improvement District (PID) Tax
- Your new home is conveniently located near grocery, shopping, entertainment and eateries
- 20 Minutes to Albuquerque International Airport for vacation time or picking up visitors
- Minutes to Taylor Ranch Community Center with an endless amount of family-friendly activities in Albuquerque
- 15 Mintues to Downtown Albuquerque, great for the professional or recreation seeker
- Sandia Mountain views are accented with beautiful Albuquerque sunsets
- Pulte Homes Albuquerque communities offer quick access to major throughfares. Montecito Vistas close to Paseo del Norte, Montano Road and I-40.
Events & Offers
Our residents are at the heart of every Pulte community, and there is always something happening. From exciting offers to home events, we invite you to see what’s going on in the neighborhood.
Save up to $20K Off Select Quick Move-In Homes thru 11/30*
Save Up to $20K Off Select Quick Move-In Homes in ABQ & Rio Rancho by Pulte Homes thru 11/30View Quick Move-In Homes
$2,000 Incentive for USAA members!*
$2,000 Incentive for USAA members!* Must be a USAA member and provide member number by purchase agreement effective date. Offer valid from 1/1/19 - 12/31/19. *See sales consuRequest Info
Your Dream Home’s Financing Solution Starts Here
Discover why many homebuyers choose to work with Pulte Mortgage over the competition. From our easy digital loan process to smooth closings, we provide you with a personalized lending experience.&aLearn More
Interested in living here? Tell us how to reach you, and we’ll be in touch. We look forward to answering any questions you may have about building with us and living in our homes.
Thanks for your interest. You’ll be receiving communications from us shortly.
Build Quality Experience
Over 65 years of experience go into the building of every Pulte home, and our construction standards are set high to meet and exceed industry expectations. Learn more about our quality build process.
Why Build New
Home is where the heart is. And when you build new, you have the opportunity to put your heart and soul into the planning of your home. It becomes uniquely yours. From extra storage where you need it and a kitchen that works for you to the energy efficiency features in a new home, building new just makes sense.
(7) Nearby Neighborhood(s)
For Every Taste
Kitchens That Cook
When building a new home with Pulte Homes, explore our kitchen options and configurations to make your cooking zone truly your own.Let's Cook
Take a look at our 5 simple kitchen design elements that enhance functionality and make life easier.Read the Article