The Starwood is a 2-story inviting and functional floor plan, featuring an oversized kitchen that extends to the gathering room, ideal for everyday living and entertaining space. If your family requires additional space for organization or a quiet homework space, the Starwood offers a Pulte Planning Center® adjacent to the kitchen. Additional options for the Starwood include a Game Room and Secondary Suite.
A Closer Look
When it comes to creating a space for your family, every detail matters. Take a closer look at this model and picture yourself inside this Pulte home.
Create Your Space
From the backsplash to flooring, you have options to help personalize your space. Explore the possibilities with our library of interactive design tools.
Explore layout and design options using a sample floor plan.Launch Interactive Floor Plan Tool
It's in the Details
The Starwood floor plan is best known for its open living space. The impressive kitchen features elegant granite countertops and a butler’s pantry, a convenient addition for entertaining friends and family. This plan offers an abundance of storage space, including an additional 1-car garage to accommodate tools and toys.Request Info
- 9’ first floor ceilings
- Raised panel interior doors
- Rounded bullnose corners
- Satin nickel lever door hardware
- Tile floor in kitchen, baths, laundry & entry
- Two CAT-5 phone jacks and two cable locations
- Wire shelving in closets
- Guest Suite
- Huge Gathering Room
- 14 SEER Lennox® air conditioning
- 2x6 exterior wall studs
- Blown in R-50 frame wall insulation
- Build Green New Mexico Silver Certified
- Energy-efficient tankless gas hot water heater
- Lennox® 93% energy-efficient furnace
- Low VOC paint
- Low-E windows
- Low-flow consumption toilets
- Programmable thermostat control
- R-38 ceiling insulation
- Watersense-certified Moen® fixtures
- 3 ply built up roof system (per elevation)
- Anti-siphon exterior hose bibs, per plan
- Enclosed rear yard with access gate
- Front yard landscaping with automatic irrigation
- Garage pre-wired for garage door opener
- Monier® Lifetile Roof
- Stucco exteriors & complimentary trim paint
- Taexx Pest Defense System
- 3 Car Garage
- Maple cabinets
- Whirlpool® Energy Star-rated dishwasher
- Whirlpool® microwave/hood combination
- Whirlpool® self-cleaning electric range
- Birch cabinets with raised vanities at master bath
- Birch medicine cabinets in master bathrooms
- Cultured marble shower surround in master bath
- Cultured marble vanity top with integral dual
- Laminate countertops with drop-in sinks
- Watersense-certified chrome Moen® lever faucets
- Engineered roof truss system
- PulteGroup Limited 10-year Structural Warranty
Pulte Energy Advantage
Many of our homes offer energy-efficient features that can help reduce your home’s energy consumption while maintaining everything you want in a new home. That’s the Pulte Energy Advantage®.
What to Expect:
Interested in this community? Tell us how to reach you, and we’ll be in touch. We look forward to answering any questions you may have about building with us and living in this community.
Fill out the form and we'll be in touch:
Thank you for submitting your request. Here is what you can expect:
Thank you for your interest in this community. We will be in touch soon.
Inspired By You
Build With Confidence
From understanding the stages of construction to choosing the right Pulte partner, we are here for you throughout the build process.Learn More
Create the home you've always wanted with inspirational design ideas and thoughtful home solutions for your new Pulte home.Get Inspired
Like This Home Design?
This Home Design is also available in 1 Neighborhood(s) nearby .