By Appointment Only
Mesa del Sol
Pulte Homes offers quality new construction homes in Mesa del Sol, a vibrant east side Albuquerque community with a variety of open floor plans and thoughtful living spaces. Mesa del Sol is filled with amenities, including an outdoor swimming pool, large community park and dog park.
Online Mesa del Sol Tour
The life you want to live is waiting for you at Mesa del Sol. Explore this community and see for yourself.
More Life Built In
The Brownstone's new construction home design has an open layout with a large kitchen island overlooking the café and gathering room, making entertaining a breeze.
The Silver Creek's open layout features a large kitchen with an island and extra seating overlooking the café and gathering room for easy visiting and entertaining.
The Tifton Walk features an open main living area with three roomy bedrooms and a modern kitchen design overlooking an open gathering room and large café.
Welcome to the Trento, a two-story new construction home design with a 3-car garage, first-floor den, Pulte Planning Center® and up to 5 bedrooms.
The two-story Monza is ideal for large families with a first-floor owner's suite and large gathering room, soaring gathering room ceilings, and up to 6 bedrooms.
What Life's Like
About the Area
About the Area
- Pulte Homes at Mesa del Sol provides 1 and 2-story new construction home designs that fits the way you live
- Life Tested® features offered including Pulte Planning Center®, and Life Tested® Living Spaces
- Work with a professional designer to personalize your home
- Build Quality Experience 10-step process that keeps you involved during the entire build process
- Community parks throughout
- Outdoor heated swimming pool
- One-acre dog park
- Close proximity large employers
- Easy access to Albuquerque International Airport
- 3 Miles of Fitness Trails
- 8 Soccer Fields
$2,000 for our Hometown Heroes
Receive up to $2,000 toward your new Pulte Home. It’s our way of saying thank you to the people who make up our community: teachers, nurses, first responders, and veterans. See a sales consultant for details.View Program Details