About the Community
La Orilla is a quaint community on Albuquerque's westside providing energy-efficient townhomes with flexible living spaces. La Orilla offers the best of both worlds with walking distance to social amenities, great eateries and entertainment while also inspiring the outdoor lifestyle of the Rio Grande River and Bosque Preserve with miles of biking and walking trails.
What Life's Like
Choose to live at La Orilla and the activities are endless. Located just behind Albuquerque’s new Flix Brewhouse, you can catch dinner and a movie. Spend the day biking at the Rio Grande River or take advantage of Albuquerque’s diverse culture by visiting museums and tasting impressive cuisines.Request Info
- Contemporary town homes with innovative designs and features
- Centrally located on Coors just south of Paseo del Norte for easy commuting
- Walking distance to Flix Brewhouse, Albuquerque's newest cinema and brewery
- Enjoy the outdoors with miles of walking along the Rio Grande River
- 20 minutes to the Albuquerque International Airport
- The neighboring Riverside Plaza offers dining spots, Starbuck's, gym and business offices
- Conveniently located to grocery and pharmacy
- Just minutes to shopping at Target, Cottonwood Mall & Costco
- Adjacent to new commercial development with new restaurants, credit union and donut shop
- Albuquerque Ranked Top Recreation Cities in the U.S. (12th-WalletHub 2015)
- Taylor Ranch Community Center is just around the corner helping you stay active with fitness classes, yoga, volleyball and basketball
- Enjoy miles of walking trails surrounding the Mariposa Basin city park along with sports fields, playgrounds and bird viewing
About the Area
La Orilla is centrally located in Albuquerque on Coors Blvd just south of Paseo del Norte with an urban city experience. Offering the best of both worlds, La Orilla is within walking distance to Flix Brewhouse, local favorite restaurants and coffee shop as well as the Rio Grande River. Only minutes to Riverside Plaza providing dining spots, grocery, gym and conveniences like Walgreen's and Starbucks. The Mariposa Basin Park is nearby with three walking trails, playgrounds and sports fields.
What to Expect:
Interested in this community? Tell us how to reach you, and we’ll be in touch. We look forward to answering any questions you may have about building with us and living in this community.
Fill out the form and we'll be in touch:
Thank you for submitting your request. Here is what you can expect:
Thank you for your interest in this community. We will be in touch soon.
Build Quality Experience
Over 65 years of experience go into the building of every Pulte home, and our construction standards are set high to meet and exceed industry expectations. Learn more about our quality build process.
Why Build New
Home is where the heart is. And when you build new, you have the opportunity to put your heart and soul into the planning of your home. It becomes uniquely yours. From extra storage where you need it and a kitchen that works for you to the energy efficiency features in a new home, building new just makes sense.
(11) Nearby Neighborhood(s)
For Every Taste
Kitchens That Cook
When building a new home with Pulte Homes, explore our kitchen options and configurations to make your cooking zone truly your own.Let's Cook
Take a look at our 5 simple kitchen design elements that enhance functionality and make life easier.Read the Article