The popular single-story Manzanita for the flexibility of up to four bedrooms in addition to a den, gathering room, café and kitchen. Easily flow from the gathering room to the covered patio and backyard for those summer BBQs and family get togethers. If the fourth bedroom isn’t needed, keep the garage storage for hobby and project space.
Explore the Manzanita Floor Plan
Step inside this home to see the life-tested home designs with more usable space where you want it most. So you live the way you want to live. This digital representation may vary slightly from actual home offered*.
- $378,990 Starting From
- $1,991/mo Starting From
- 3-4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 1997 Sq. Ft.
Customize Your Home
Home Buying While Social Distancing
Your search for a home doesn’t have to stop due to social distancing. Pulte is using the latest technology to offer video and online tours of our new homes.
- Cultured marble shower surround in owner's bath
- Maple cabinets with raised vanity in owner's bath
- Maple medicine cabinet in owner's bath
- 9' first floor ceilings
- Maple recessed cabinets in kitchen and secondary bathrooms
- Discover open living areas, a flexible living space, and a two-car garage with extra storage space in the Manzanita design. The kitchen, café, and gathering room provide seamless transitions from room to room creating an ideal space for entertaining.
- Wood shelving in pantry, closets, and laundry
- Brushed nickel door hardware
- Garage with garage door opener prewire
- Coach light at garage
- Side yard access gate
- Front yard landscaping with automatic irrigation
- Taexx® Pest Defense
- Dual port CAT-6 data/cable outlets in owner’s suite and gathering room
- Smart Home Technology Wireless access point pre-wire (location and quantity vary per plan)
- Smart Hub – low voltage panel (location varies per plan)
- Cultured marble countertops in owner's bath
- Laminate countertops with drop-in sinks in secondary bathrooms
- 1 year General Workmanship and Materials Warranty
- 2 Year Mechanical Warranty
- 5 Year Leak Protection Warranty
- 10 Year Limited Structural Warranty
- Build Green New Mexico Certified
- Home Energy Rating System
- Low-E windows
- Energy-efficient tankless gas hot water heater
- 14 SEER Lennox® refrigerated air conditioner
- R-50 ceiling insulation
- Blown in R-23 frame wall insulation
- 2x6 exterior wall studs
- Low VOC Sherwin Williams® paint
- Low-flow consumption toilets
- Honeywell® thermostat
- Whirlpool® microwave/hood combination
- Whirlpool® self cleaning range
- Moen® chrome single handle faucet
- Granite kitchen counter tops with 4" back splash
- Engineered roof truss system
- Shaw® carpet
- Tile floor in kitchen, baths, laundry & entry
Quick Move-In Homes
Interested in living here? Tell us how to reach you, and we’ll be in touch. We look forward to answering any questions you may have about building with us and living in our homes.
Thanks for your interest. You’ll be receiving communications from us shortly.
Inspired By You
Build With Confidence
From understanding the stages of construction to choosing the right Pulte partner, we are here for you throughout the build process.Learn More
Create the home you've always wanted with inspirational design ideas and thoughtful home solutions for your new Pulte home.Get Inspired