About the Community
With large backyards, a pocket park, and consumer inspired one- and two- story homes with master down living, the gated community of Mateo in active Southwest Las Vegas is perfect for those young at heart, whether families or couples looking to downsize. New homebuyers can choose from one of five Life Tested® Pulte Homes, featuring thoughtful spaces and quality craftsmanship at the heart of every home.
Plan 3 - Modena
The two-story Modena offers flexibility for homeowners' changing needs, with a gathering room and rear loggia ideal for entertaining.
What Life's Like
Life at Mateo offers easy access to the Las Vegas Strip, Downtown Summerlin, the Arroyo Crossing shopping district, and Town Square. The convenient location is just minutes from local area transportation corridors, allowing young adults and families quick access to the city core and surrounding attractions.Request Info
- Pocket Park
- 1 and 2 Story Home Designs
- Convenient freeway access to 215 Beltway and SR 160
- Access to great schools
- One City Block from St. Rose Medical Center
- Great Access to a Variety of Commercial, Retail, and Employment Centers
- One Mile from Arroyo Crossing Shopping Center (100+ Acres of Regional Retail)
- Minutes from IKEA
- Located minutes from future Aquatics Center
- Close to Red Ridge Park, a 25 Acre Park with Baseball, Disc Golf Course & More
- Minutes from Nevada Trails Park and Tennis Courts
- Located minutes from Wet 'n' Wild Water Park
- Located just 20 minutes from The Smith Center for the Performing Arts; A World-Class Performing Arts Center
- Gated Community in Southwest Las Vegas
- Close to Rhodes Ranch Golf Club, Championship Las Vegas Golf
- Red Rock Canyon National Conservation Area has19 marked trails in the extensive trail system to explore and is located just 10 minutes away
About the Area
Southwest Las Vegas is centrally located along the 215 Beltway, with easy access to Henderson, the Las Vegas Strip, Red Rock Canyon and Downtown Summerlin. Home to an expanding list of retail and office parks, the Southwest boasts the first Ikea in Nevada, the prestigious Rhodes Ranch Golf Club, the Wet n Wild Water Park, and Arroyo Shopping District. A bustling new expansion to the valley, Copper Ridge in the Southwest is perfect for young families looking to experience Las Vegas life.
Events & Offers
Our residents are at the heart of every Pulte community, and there is always something happening. From exciting offers to home events, we invite you to see what’s going on in the neighborhood.
Now Selling Final Homes From Copper Ridge
Now selling from offsite Copper Ridge Sales Gallery located on Warm Springs/Fort Apache. Less than 4 home sites remain and 2 model homes are now available for purchase. Visit toSee Details
What to Expect:
Interested in this community? We’d love to show you around. Tell us how to reach you, and we’ll be in touch. We’re here to answer any questions you may have about building with us and living in this community.
Fill out the form and we'll be in touch:
Thank you for submitting your request. Here is what you can expect:
Thank you for your interest in this community. We will be in touch soon.
Build Quality Experience
Over 65 years of experience go into the building of every Pulte home, and our construction standards are set high to meet and exceed industry expectations. Learn more about our quality build process.
Why Build New
Home is where the heart is. And when you build new, you have the opportunity to put your heart and soul into the planning of your home. It becomes uniquely yours. From extra storage where you need it and a kitchen that works for you to the energy efficiency features in a new home, building new just makes sense.
(17) Nearby Neighborhood(s)
For Every Taste
Kitchens That Cook
When building a new home with Pulte Homes, explore our kitchen options and configurations to make your cooking zone truly your own.Let's Cook
Take a look at our 5 simple kitchen design elements that enhance functionality and make life easier.Read the Article