About the Community
Set within the shadows of Red Rock Canyon and boasting sweeping views of the Las Vegas valley, a new home in Pulte Homes' hillside community of Estrella in the Paseos Village in Summerlin surpasses every expectation.
Plan 1 - Camelia
The Camelia is a two-story home design suited for weekend gourmets and socialization with its optional culinary kitchen and covered loggia.
Plan 2 - Saffron
The spacious two-story Saffron inspires indoor/outdoor interaction with its expansive covered loggia and adjoining family gathering room.
Plan 3 - Modena
The two-story Modena offers flexibility for homeowners' changing needs, with a gathering room and rear loggia ideal for entertaining.
Plan 4 - Trieste
Resident convenience is paramount in the single-story Trieste, with a central gathering room and covered loggia, perfect for entertaining.
Plan 5 - Verona
The Verona offers the best in single-story simplicity, and combines the privacy of a den with the social setting of a covered loggia.
Plan 6 - Parklane
The Parklane offers functional spaces for everyday living, from an open kitchen with large island to the covered loggia.
Plan 6 - Parklane
What Life's Like
The Paseos Village is surrounded by Summerlin's newest park and trail system connecting Fox Hill Park, Paseos Park and North Tower and South Tower Park, The Vistas Community Park, Community Center and Pool. Homeowners at Estrella are a short walk from football and baseball fields, basketball, tennis and volleyball courts, picnic pavilions and children's play areas, as well as the Downtown Summerlin shopping and dining district.Request Info
- Six 1 & 2 Story Home Designs
- Gated Community located in the Paseos Village in Summerlin®
- Stylish pavers included
- 9-foot Ceilings, Upstairs and Down (Series 1)
- 10-foot Ceiling Height (Series 2)
- Access to High Performing Schools, including Palo Verde High School
- Convenient freeway access via Summerlin Parkway and the 215 Beltway
- Covered Loggias, Lofts, Game Rooms, Dens and more
- Summerlin is playfully connected by more than 150 miles of nationally-recognized, award-winning trails that span the community
- Minutes from Downtown Summerlin featuring 106-acres of fashion, dining and entertainment in the heart of Summerlin
- While adventure enthusiasts travel the globe to visit Red Rock, it’s literally in your backyard
- Access to endless amount of biking and walking trails
- Summerlin is home to nine of the finest golf courses in Las Vegas, including one of the world’s first Jack Nicklaus-Designed Bear’s Best Golf Courses and Nevada’s only two Tournament Players Club (TPC) Courses
- Sophisticated and distinctive architectural styles, 4 elevations per plan
- 2 to 3 Car Garages
- Walking distance to new 12-acre park with zip lines, climbing tower and picnic ramadas (opening 2015)
About the Area
The Paseos Village in West Summerlin is one of the most sought after locations for new homes in Southern Nevada. Boasting the prestigious Summerlin address, residents of The Paseos enjoy top tier schools, close proximity to world-class outdoors, extensive park and trail systems, and walking distance to world-class shopping and dining in Downtown Summerlin and the Red Rock Casino Resort. It's way to see why Summerlin was voted “Best Places to Live in America” in 2014.
Events & Offers
Our residents are at the heart of every Pulte community, and there is always something happening. From exciting offers to home events, we invite you to see what’s going on in the neighborhood.
4 Model Homes Open Daily
Four 1 & 2 Story Life Tested model homes open daily. Visit today to see this popular community for yourself.Visit today
What to Expect:
Interested in this community? We’d love to show you around. Tell us how to reach you, and we’ll be in touch. We’re here to answer any questions you may have about building with us and living in this community.
Fill out the form and we'll be in touch:
Thank you for submitting your request. Here is what you can expect:
Thank you for your interest in this community. We will be in touch soon.
Build Quality Experience
Over 65 years of experience go into the building of every Pulte home, and our construction standards are set high to meet and exceed industry expectations. Learn more about our quality build process.
Why Build New
Home is where the heart is. And when you build new, you have the opportunity to put your heart and soul into the planning of your home. It becomes uniquely yours. From extra storage where you need it and a kitchen that works for you to the energy efficiency features in a new home, building new just makes sense.
(16) Nearby Neighborhood(s)
For Every Taste
Kitchens That Cook
When building a new home with Pulte Homes, explore our kitchen options and configurations to make your cooking zone truly your own.Let's Cook
Take a look at our 5 simple kitchen design elements that enhance functionality and make life easier.Read the Article