Almost Sold Out
About the Community
Copper Ridge is a gated community bordering South Summerlin, offering families access to high performing public schools, and area attractions including an Aquatics Center, Wet n Wild Waterpark and Red Ridge Park. Residents of Copper Ridge will also enjoy two private parks and access to a wealth of high desert activities.
Plan 3 - Firwood
The two-story Firwood design is built for families, featuring a first-floor owner’s suite with large walk-in closet, plus an upstairs loft space.
Plan 4 - Sanremo
The two-story Sanremo impresses with an open layout that opens up to a rear covered patio, plus diverse living spaces throughout.
Plan 5 - Tivoli
The versatile two-story Tivoli adapts to the changing needs of families, featuring a casita or private suite.
Plan 9 - Willowbrook
The Willowbrook features a first floor Owner’s Suite, plus four upstairs bedrooms, Pulte Planning Center and an impressive 2-story gathering room.
What Life's Like
About the Area
- Gated Community in Southwest Las Vegas
- 1 and 2 Story Home Designs
- No SID/LIDs, low HOA community
- HERS Index Ratings as low as 51
- Single Story and Master Down Floorplans Available
- Front Pavers Included
- 9-foot Ceiling Heights on First and Second Floor
- 2 to 3 Car Garages
- Scenic views of the adjacent Desert Foothills
- Convenient Freeway Access to 215 Beltway and SR 160
- Great access to a variety of Commercial, Retail, and Employment Centers
- Minutes from IKEA
- Access to High Performing Schools
- Minutes from Windmill Library
- Close to Numerous Gyms
- 10 Mile Commute to McCarran International Airport
- Access to a Wealth of High Desert Activities, Including Hiking, Cycling and Rock Climbing
- Superior Energy Efficient New Home Construction
- Approximately Two City Blocks from St. Rose Medical Center and Southern Hills Hospital
- Walking distance to future 25,000 sq. ft. aquatic center with a junior Olympic-size pool and aerobic pool
- Pedestrian Access to the Desert Foothills
- Adjacent to Wet 'n' Wild Water Park
- Two Resident Exclusive Community Parks
- Sizable Backyards
- Located Just 20 minutes from The Smith Center for the Performing Arts; A World-Class Performing Arts Center
- Minutes from Rhodes Ranch Golf Club
Events & Offers
Our residents are at the heart of every Pulte community, and there is always something happening. From exciting offers to home events, we invite you to see what’s going on in the neighborhood.
Interested in this community? We’d love to show you around. Tell us how to reach you, and we’ll be in touch. We’re here to answer any questions you may have about building with us and living in this community.
Thank you for submitting your request. Here is what you can expect:
Thank you for your interest in this community. We will be in touch soon.
Build Quality Experience
Over 65 years of experience go into the building of every Pulte home, and our construction standards are set high to meet and exceed industry expectations. Learn more about our quality build process.
Why Build New
Home is where the heart is. And when you build new, you have the opportunity to put your heart and soul into the planning of your home. It becomes uniquely yours. From extra storage where you need it and a kitchen that works for you to the energy efficiency features in a new home, building new just makes sense.
(18) Nearby Neighborhood(s)
For Every Taste
Kitchens That Cook
When building a new home with Pulte Homes, explore our kitchen options and configurations to make your cooking zone truly your own.Let's Cook
Take a look at our 5 simple kitchen design elements that enhance functionality and make life easier.Read the Article