Almost Sold Out
Central Park Townes
About the Community
Central Park Townes boasts a pedestrian-friendly lifestyle in bustling Richmond Heights, just minutes from the St. Louis Galleria and Richmond Heights MetroLink station, and 1-2 miles from downtown Clayton. Enjoy urban living, just 10 miles from downtown St. Louis, in the highly regarded Clayton school district. This community of 42 innovative townhomes offers a variety of open floor plans with unique and flexible spaces.
What Life's Like
About the Area
- 42 Three-Story Townhomes
- Model Now Open
- Located in the Highly Regarded Clayton School District
- 3-Minute Walk to Richmond Heights MetroLink Station
- ½ Mile to Interstates 64 and 70
- 6-Minute Walk to Shopping and Dining at Boulevard St. Louis
- 10-Minute Walk to the St. Louis Galleria
- 1-2 Miles to Downtown Clayton
- 10-15 Minutes to Lambert St. Louis International Airport
- Less Than 10 Miles to Downtown St. Louis
Interested in this community? We’d love to show you around. Tell us how to reach you, and we’ll be in touch. We’re here to answer any questions you may have about building with us and living in this community.
Thank you for submitting your request. Here is what you can expect:
Thank you for your interest in this community. We will be in touch soon.
Build Quality Experience
Over 65 years of experience go into the building of every Pulte home, and our construction standards are set high to meet and exceed industry expectations. Learn more about our quality build process.
(2) Nearby Neighborhood(s)
For Every Taste
Kitchens That Cook
When building a new home with Pulte Homes, explore our kitchen options and configurations to make your cooking zone truly your own.Let's Cook
Take a look at our 5 simple kitchen design elements that enhance functionality and make life easier.Read the Article