Almost Sold Out
Heritage of Hawk Ridge
About the Community
Heritage of Hawk Ridge is an ideal destination for the 55+ buyer seeking an active lifestyle. This amenitized community in Lake St. Louis boasts a 9-hole executive style golf course, 10,000 square foot clubhouse, outdoor pool, two tennis courts, a fitness center, on-site Hawkeye Grill and Pro Shop, as well as planned community activities. Six distinctive ranch homes offer features including rounded kitchen islands for additional seating and optional second floor living spaces.
The single-story Martin Ray offers a cook’s kitchen, open dining and gathering areas, versatile flex space, and a huge pantry.
What Life's Like
About the Area
- Active Adult 55+ Community
- 10,000 Square Foot Clubhouse
- 9-Hole, Par-3 Executive Style Golf Course
- Hawkeye Grill and Pro Shop On-Site
- Outdoor Pool
- Two Tennis Courts
- Fitness Center with Weight Machines, Free Weights and Treadmills
- Activities Such as Bridge, Woodworking, Biking, Gardening and Dance
- Clubhouse Features Separate Rooms for Crafts, Cards and Reading
- Full Schedule of Events Six Days a Week Plus Some Sunday Activities
- Clubhouse Offers a Pool Table and Kitchen for Resident Use
- Computer Club and Ping Pong Tournaments
- Computer Room in Clubhouse Features 3 New Computers and a Printer for Resident Use
- Clubhouse Offers a DVD Collection Available for Resident Use
- Fully Stocked Library for Residents' Use
- Bocce Ball Courts
- Men's and Women's Golf Leagues
- Pulte Protection Plan: 10-Year Structural Coverage, 5-Year Water Infiltration Coverage, 2-Year Mechanical Coverage, 1-Year Construction Coverage
What to Expect:
Interested in this community? We’d love to show you around. Tell us how to reach you, and we’ll be in touch. We’re here to answer any questions you may have about building with us and living in this community.
Fill out the form and we'll be in touch:
Thank you for submitting your request. Here is what you can expect:
Thank you for your interest in this community. We will be in touch soon.
Build Quality Experience
Over 65 years of experience go into the building of every Pulte home, and our construction standards are set high to meet and exceed industry expectations. Learn more about our quality build process.
Why Build New
Home is where the heart is. And when you build new, you have the opportunity to put your heart and soul into the planning of your home. It becomes uniquely yours. From extra storage where you need it and a kitchen that works for you to the energy efficiency features in a new home, building new just makes sense.
(8) Nearby Neighborhood(s)
For Every Taste
Kitchens That Cook
When building a new home with Pulte Homes, explore our kitchen options and configurations to make your cooking zone truly your own.Let's Cook
Take a look at our 5 simple kitchen design elements that enhance functionality and make life easier.Read the Article