Almost Sold Out
Creekside at Mason
About the Community
Experience low-maintenance luxury living at Creekside of Mason. This secluded community of 12 homes offers a rare opportunity to own a new home in Creve Coeur. Located just 10-15 minutes from Plaza Frontenac, Chesterfield Mall and Town & Country Crossings, Creekside of Mason offers abundant shopping, dining and entertainment options nearby. Our signature collection of Life-Tested® homes includes ranch and first floor master designs with exquisite architectural details.
Spread out in the Naples, a spacious home with first-floor Owner's Suite with a private office, two-story family room, and 2 bedrooms upstairs.
What Life's Like
About the Area
About the Area
- Luxury Low-Maintenance Living - 2 Homesites Remain
- Parkway School District
- Rare Opportunity to Own New in Creve Coeur
- Low Maintenance and Professionally Irrigated Common Areas and Home Sites
- Private Enclave of 12 Homesites
- Secluded Community with No Through Street and Landscaped Open Space
- Average Lot Size of 15,000 Sq. Ft.
- Desirable West County Location
- Lawn and Landscape Maintenance Included in HOA Dues
- Many Homesites Back to the Creek/Green Space
- Across the Street from Millennium Park Which Includes a 100-Seat Pavilion, Paved Walking Trails, Two Playgrounds, a Splash Pad and Soccer/Baseball Fields
- 10 Minutes to Shopping and Dining at Plaza Frontenac
- 10-15 Minutes to Shopping and Dining at the Chesterfield Mall
- 10 Minutes to Shopping and Dining at Town and Country Crossings
- Less than 2 Miles to Interstate 270
- 4th Quarter Deliveries
- Pulte Protection Plan: 10-Year Structural Coverage, 5-Year Water Infiltration Coverage, 2-Year Mechanical Coverage, 1-Year Construction Coverage
Click below to see the available homesites within this community, as well as what plans are available to build on those home sites.
Interested in this community? We’d love to show you around. Tell us how to reach you, and we’ll be in touch. We’re here to answer any questions you may have about building with us and living in this community.
Thanks for your interest in this community. You’ll be receiving communications from us shortly.
Build Quality Experience
Over 65 years of experience go into the building of every Pulte home, and our construction standards are set high to meet and exceed industry expectations. Learn more about our quality build process.
(2) Nearby Neighborhood(s)
For Every Taste
Kitchens That Cook
When building a new home with Pulte Homes, explore our kitchen options and configurations to make your cooking zone truly your own.Let's Cook
Take a look at our 5 simple kitchen design elements that enhance functionality and make life easier.Read the Article