Creek Hill Estates South
About the Community
Since 2014, Creek Hill Estates has been a premier neighborhood for Pulte Homes in the Twin Cities. This summer, we’re building upon that legacy. While the floor plans have changed, and a new model will be built, the legacy that Creek Hill Estates is a great place to live remains. We’re excited that more people will be able to call this community “home’.
With its open layout, the Riverton at Creek Hill Estates includes a formal dining room, Pulte Planning Center®, loft area, and garage with storage bay.
The spacious new construction Hilltop features a walk-in kitchen pantry, flex room, loft, and 4 bedrooms with walk-in closets.
The Greenfield at Creek Hill Estates includes open concept features; a flex room, Pulte Planning Center®, 2nd floor loft, and walk-in closets in all bedrooms.
The new construction Baldwin has what families need: open gathering areas, flex space, walk-in closets, extra storage, and a Pulte Planning Center®.
The single-story Amberwood stands out at Creek Hill Estates for its spacious design, with an open kitchen, Everyday EntryTM, and Pulte Planning Center®.
The new construction Westchester offers large gathering areas, a wide Everyday EntryTM, an upstairs loft, and an extra garage bay useful for storage.
What Life's Like
About the Area
About the Area
- Prior Lake - Savage Area Schools District 719
- Neighborhood Borders Credit River
- Cul-de-sac Living
- Walkout, Daylight & Full Basement Home Sites
- Natural Rolling Topography
- Minutes from Fitness Clubs, Shopping & Restaurants
- Spacious Home Sites
- Wooded + Wetland Homesites
- Future Trail Connecting to other Residential Developments
- Less Than 1 Mile from Murphy-Hanrehan Park
- Across the Street from Redtail Ridge Elementary School
Interested in living here? Tell us how to reach you, and we’ll be in touch. We look forward to answering any questions you may have about building with us and living in our homes.