Territorial Trail- Expressions Collection
About the Community
While Territorial Trail is Dayton’s newest neighbor, its natural beauty is indistinguishable from the stunning landscapes that make up the city. Take a walk through one of the neighborhood’s charming nature paths that winds through ponds and wetlands while you enjoy the shade from the many trees that line the trail. Make lasting familial memories at the private community park fully equipped with a playground and green space.
Baldwin has what families need: open gathering areas, flex space, walk-in closets, extra storage, and a Pulte Planning Center®.
The Greenfield’s open concept features a spacious flex room, Pulte Planning Center®, second floor loft, and walk-in closets in all bedrooms.
The spacious Hilltop features a walk-in kitchen pantry, flex room, loft, and 4 bedrooms with walk-in closets.
With its open layout, Riverton also includes a formal dining room, Pulte Planning Center®, loft area, and garage with storage bay.
Westchester offers large gathering areas, a wide Everyday EntryTM, an upstairs loft, and an extra garage bay useful for storage.
What Life's Like
About the Area
About the Area
- Move-in Spring 2017
- Single-Family Homes Starting in the $300's
- 76 Opportunities to Buy
- Homes Ranging From 1,869-3,297 sq. ft.
- Less Than 5 Miles to All ISD 279 Schools
- Wooded, Wetland, and Pond Home Sites
- Private Neighborhood Tot Lot
- Beautiful Community Landscaping
- Sidewalks and Curved Streets
- Private Nature Paths Connecting to Dayton's Trail System
- Restaurants and Retail Less Than 2 Miles Away, Including Super Target
- Minutes From Shopping District, The Shoppes at Arbor Lakes
- Maple Grove North Memorial Hospital is Located 2 Miles Away
- Quick and Easy Access to Downtown Areas Via I-94
- 11 Scenic City Maintained Parks Equipped With Playgrounds
- 4,900 Acres of Recreational Trails at Elm Creek Park Reserve
- Located Near the Crow and Mississippi Rivers
Events & Offers
Our residents are at the heart of every Pulte community, and there is always something happening. From exciting offers to home events, we invite you to see what’s going on in the neighborhood.
Minnesota's 1st Del Webb To Open Summer 2019
Over the past six decades, Del Webb has perfected what it means to be an active-adult community. We're excited to be bringing it to Minnesota. Join our interest list and stay informed.Learn More
Interested in living here? Tell us how to reach you, and we’ll be in touch. We look forward to answering any questions you may have about building with us and living in our homes.