Territorial Trail- Encore Collection
About the Community
While Territorial Trail is Dayton’s newest neighbor, its natural beauty is indistinguishable from the stunning landscapes that make up the city. Take a walk through one of the neighborhood’s charming nature paths that winds through ponds and wetlands while you enjoy the shade from the many trees that line the trail. Make lasting familial memories at the private community park fully equipped with a playground and green space.
Abbeyville has an open layout: an integrated kitchen, café, and gathering room, with an adjacent flex room for an office or den.
Great for entertaining, Castlerock also boasts a large, spa-like Owner’s Bath and outsized walk-in closet, as well as flex space.
The ranch-style Ascend offers an open concept layout perfect for entertaining, and a unique, rounded kitchen island for additional seating.
The single-story Martin Ray offers a cook’s kitchen, open dining and gathering areas, versatile flex space, and a huge pantry.
What Life's Like
About the Area
About the Area
- Move-in Spring 2017
- 46 Opportunities to Buy
- Single Level Homes Between 1,568-1,953 sq. ft.
- New Homes Starting in the $300's
- Wooded, Wetland, and Pond Home Sites
- Private Neighborhood Tot Lot
- Beautiful Community Landscaping
- Sidewalks and Curved Streets
- Private Nature Paths Connecting to Dayton's Trail System
- Restaurants and Retail Less Than 2 Miles Away, Including Super Target
- Minutes From Shopping District, The Shoppes at Arbor Lakes
- Maple Grove North Memorial Hospital is Located 2 Miles Away
- Quick and Easy Access to Downtown Areas Via I-94
- 11 Scenic City Maintained Parks Equipped With Playgrounds
- 4,900 Acres of Hiking, Biking and Walking Trails at Elm Creek Park Reserve
- Located Near the Crow and Mississippi Rivers
- Less Than 5 Miles to All ISD 279 Schools
Events & Offers
Our residents are at the heart of every Pulte community, and there is always something happening. From exciting offers to home events, we invite you to see what’s going on in the neighborhood.
Minnesota's 1st Del Webb To Open Summer 2019
Over the past six decades, Del Webb has perfected what it means to be an active-adult community. We're excited to be bringing it to Minnesota. Join our interest list and stay informed.Learn More
Interested in living here? Tell us how to reach you, and we’ll be in touch. We look forward to answering any questions you may have about building with us and living in our homes.
Thanks for your interest. You’ll be receiving communications from us shortly.
Build Quality Experience
Over 65 years of experience go into the building of every Pulte home, and our construction standards are set high to meet and exceed industry expectations. Learn more about our quality build process.
Why Build New
Home is where the heart is. And when you build new, you have the opportunity to put your heart and soul into the planning of your home. It becomes uniquely yours. From extra storage where you need it and a kitchen that works for you to the energy efficiency features in a new home, building new just makes sense.
(23) Nearby Neighborhood(s)
For Every Taste
Kitchens That Cook
When building a new home with Pulte Homes, explore our kitchen options and configurations to make your cooking zone truly your own.Let's Cook
Take a look at our 5 simple kitchen design elements that enhance functionality and make life easier.Read the Article