Willwood gives families choices, like downstairs flex space for a den or study. The kitchen with oversized island has a pass-through to the formal dining room, as well as an open flow to the café area and 2-story gathering room. Upstairs, the large loft space provides a place for everyone to enjoy popcorn and a movie. And families with teenage kids love the 3-car tandem garage.
- 2x6 exterior walls with R-20 exterior wall insulation value
- Carbon monoxide detectors
- Foundation drainage system with sump pump
- One-on-one meetings with Field Manager including Build Quality Introduction, Build Quality Orientation and Build Quality Celebration
- Poured concrete foundation walls
- Professionally trained Sales Consultant and Field Manager committed to exceeding your expectations
- R-49 attic insulation value
- Sealed interior vapor and air barrier to reduce air infiltration
- Smoke detectors on each level of your home
- Spray foam rim insulation
- Structurally engineered floor joists and roof trusses
- Typar® house wrap on exterior envelope of home for air/water resistance
- 2-story foyer and family room (per plan)
- 9' ceilings on main level
- Large bedrooms with walk-in closets (per plan)
- Naples textured ceiling throughout home
- Personalize your new home with the help of Pulte Homes professional design consultant
- Pre-finished millwork with choice of white or stained
- Schlage® interior door hardware in satin nickel
- Shaw® stain resistant carpet in choice of color
- Shelf and rod storage system in owner's suite walk-in closet (per plan)
- Sherwin-Williams® SherScrub Supreme interior flat latex paint
- Stately raised panel white doors
- 2-story family room
- 1 exterior hose bib
- 1 Front Coach Light Fixture
- 1 garage door opener with 2 transmitters
- 2 car, fully drywalled, attached garage (3rd stall optional)
- 2 exterior weatherproof GFCI electrical outlets
- 7’ tall steel sectional garage door
- Architectural laminate shingles
- Concrete driveway
- Concrete front porch (per plan)
- Daylight basement (per home site)
- Fully sodded, irrigated and landscaped lawn
- Low maintenance aluminum soffit and fascia
- Paneled steel insulated entry door with transom or side light window (per plan)
- SmartSide® LP exterior siding on front of home
- 3 car tandem garage
- Aristokraft® tall birch vanity maple cabinet in owner’s bath
- Cultured marble vainity tops
- Mannington® vinyl flooring in secondary baths
- Moen® faucets in chrome
- Pedestal sink in powder bath
- Separate tub and shower in owner’s bath
- Sterling Vikrell® bath/shower with faux tile finish surround
- 36" Aristokraft® birch kitchen cabinets with crown molding, lazy susan and trash and recycling cabinet (per plan)
- Center island or breakfast bar
- Extra storage with walk-in pantry (per plan)
- LED lighting
- Mannington® wood laminate flooring in choice of color
- Moen® single handle faucet
- Waterline rough-in for future ice maker
- Whirlpool® heavy duty 1/3 HP disposer
- Whirlpool® self-cleaning ceramic top stainless steel electric range
- Whirlpool® stainless steel ENERGY STAR® qualified dishwasher
- Whirlpool® stainless steel microwave/hood combo
- Wilsonart® laminate countertops
- Walk-in kitchen pantry
- 150-amp electrical service panel
- 50 gallon power vented gas water heater
- Low voltage starter package with 1 phone and 2 cable jacks
- Pex corrosion resistant plumbing system
- Leak protection for 5 years
- Mechanical systems for 2 years
- Structural integrity for 10 years
- Workmanship and material for 1 year
- Heat recovery ventilator
- Honeywell™ Focus Pro energy saving digital thermostat
- Lennox® 13 SEER central air conditioning
- Lennox® deluxe high efficiency 92% direct vent gas furnace
- Low E white vinyl windows
Click below to see the available homesites within this community, as well as what plans are available to build on those home sites.
Pulte Energy Advantage
Many of our homes offer energy-efficient features that can help reduce your home’s energy consumption while maintaining everything you want in a new home. That’s the Pulte Energy Advantage®.
Quick Move-In Homes
WillwoodOxbow Cove-Pinnacle Series 7039 104th Ave N, Brooklyn Park, Minnesota 55445 Lot Number: 00103 (866) 216-3913
- Private guest suite on the main level.
- Princess Suite with full bath.
- Gormet kitchen with designer cabinets.
- Laminate wood throughout the main level.
- 4 ft owner's suite extension.
- Huge backyard for entertaining.
What to Expect:
Interested in this community? We’d love to show you around. Tell us how to reach you, and we’ll be in touch. We’re here to answer any questions you may have about building with us and living in this community.
Fill out the form and we'll be in touch:
Thank you for submitting your request. Here is what you can expect:
Thank you for your interest in this community. We will be in touch soon.
Inspired By You
Build With Confidence
From understanding the stages of construction to choosing the right Pulte partner, we are here for you throughout the build process.Learn More
Create the home you've always wanted with inspirational design ideas and thoughtful home solutions for your new Pulte home.Get Inspired
Like This Home Design?
This Home Design is also available in 4 Neighborhood(s) nearby .