About the Community
Located in the highly sought-after Northville School District, this community attracts families looking for exceptional schools and quality Life-Tested® homes. Located just one mile from downtown Northville, featuring over 150 businesses including a diverse mix of small, family-owned, upscale stores, restaurants, and professional services. Living just minutes from I-275, I-96, and M-14 will give you convenient access to the metro Detroit area.
The two-story Bridgeport offers an open concept home design with flexible living space plus four bedrooms and a loft.
With multiple flex spaces, Boardwalk gives you options. Two downstairs multiuse rooms and an upstairs game room suit many needs.
Woodward is both impressive and functional, with generous gathering areas, flex space, an upstairs loft, and a formal dining room.
The Everett features a private Owner’s Suite with attached bath and walk-in closet, plus open living space and three additional bedrooms.
What Life's Like
About the Area
- Highly acclaimed Northville Schools.
- Located just one mile from Downtown Northville, one of southeast Michigan's most upscale downtown districts.
- Live just minutes from I-275, M-14, and I-96. Allowing convenient access to all of metro Detroit.
- You will live just a short distance from some of metro Detroit's premier shopping centers, including; Twelve Oaks Mall, West Oaks, Fountain Walk, and Laurel Park Place.
- Community park, with pergola, and walking trail.
- Enjoy parades, festivals, and outdoor concerts in Downtown Northville.
- Just one mile from The Enclave are a variety of dining, shopping, and entertainment options such as J. Alexanders, Champp's, Bahama Breeze, Home Depot, Target, Kohl's, Meijer, Costco, and AMC 20 Livonia movie theater.
Events & Offers
Our residents are at the heart of every Pulte community, and there is always something happening. From exciting offers to home events, we invite you to see what’s going on in the neighborhood.
Everett Virtual Tour
Take a self-guided tour of an Everett model. Speak to a sales consultant for more information on this home design.Click here to tour
Boardwalk Virtual Tour
Take a self-guided tour of a Boardwalk model. Speak to a sales consultant for more information on this home design.Click here to tour
Mortgage Financing Advisor*
A Pulte Mortgage Financing Advisor (Tina Salley, NMLS#790693) can review specific financing options and the Affiliate Incentive Program with you.Find Out More
What to Expect:
Interested in this community? Tell us how to reach you, and we’ll be in touch. We look forward to answering any questions you may have about building with us and living in this community.
Fill out the form and we'll be in touch:
Thank you for submitting your request. Here is what you can expect:
Thank you for your interest in this community. We will be in touch soon.
Build Quality Experience
Over 65 years of experience go into the building of every Pulte home, and our construction standards are set high to meet and exceed industry expectations. Learn more about our quality build process.
Why Build New
Home is where the heart is. And when you build new, you have the opportunity to put your heart and soul into the planning of your home. It becomes uniquely yours. From extra storage where you need it and a kitchen that works for you to the energy efficiency features in a new home, building new just makes sense.
(28) Nearby Neighborhood(s)
For Every Taste
Kitchens That Cook
When building a new home with Pulte Homes, explore our kitchen options and configurations to make your cooking zone truly your own.Let's Cook
Take a look at our 5 simple kitchen design elements that enhance functionality and make life easier.Read the Article