About the Community
Located in the highly sought-after Northville School District, this community attracts families looking for exceptional schools and quality Life-Tested® homes. Located just one mile from downtown Northville, featuring over 150 businesses including a diverse mix of small, family-owned, upscale stores, restaurants, and professional services. Living just minutes from I-275, I-96, and M-14 will give you convenient access to the metro Detroit area.
The two-story Bridgeport offers an open concept home design with flexible living space plus four bedrooms and a loft.
The Boardwalk features a spacious Everyday Entry®, multiuse loft, and ample entertaining areas that flow off the open kitchen.
Woodward is both impressive and functional, with generous gathering areas, flex space, an upstairs loft, and a formal dining room.
The Everett features a private Owner’s Suite with attached bath and walk-in closet, plus open living space and three additional bedrooms.
What Life's Like
About the Area
About the Area
- Highly acclaimed Northville Schools.
- Located just one mile from Downtown Northville, one of southeast Michigan's most upscale downtown districts.
- Live just minutes from I-275, M-14, and I-96. Allowing convenient access to all of metro Detroit.
- You will live just a short distance from some of metro Detroit's premier shopping centers, including; Twelve Oaks Mall, West Oaks, Fountain Walk, and Laurel Park Place.
- Community park, with pergola, and walking trail.
- Enjoy parades, festivals, and outdoor concerts in Downtown Northville.
- Just one mile from The Enclave are a variety of dining, shopping, and entertainment options such as J. Alexanders, Champp's, Bahama Breeze, Home Depot, Target, Kohl's, Meijer, Costco, and AMC 20 Livonia movie theater.
Events & Offers
Our residents are at the heart of every Pulte community, and there is always something happening. From exciting offers to home events, we invite you to see what’s going on in the neighborhood.
Mortgage Financing Advisor*
A Pulte Mortgage Financing Advisor (Tina Salley, NMLS#790693) can review specific financing options and the Affiliate Incentive Program with you.Find Out More
Interested in living here? Tell us how to reach you, and we’ll be in touch. We look forward to answering any questions you may have about building with us and living in our homes.