Almost Sold Out
About the Community
Gemstone Valley boasts several prestigious golf courses just a par-five or two from the community. The close proximity of Genesys Health Center is attractive, and the area counts numerous state and county parks offering year-round recreation. Grand Blanc is also home to great dining and shopping destinations as well.
What Life's Like
About the Area
- 1,400 sq. ft. Pool with Changing Facilities
- Landscaped Playground for Children
- Oversized Homesites, Sidewalks & Street Lighting
- Thread Creek in Heart of Gemstone Valley
- Minutes to Nationally Renowned Public And Private Golf Courses
- 2 Miles to Downtown Grand Blanc Shopping District
- Nearby State and Country Parks
- Quick and Easy Access to I-75 and US 23
Interested in this community? We’d love to show you around. Tell us how to reach you, and we’ll be in touch. We’re here to answer any questions you may have about building with us and living in this community.
Thank you for submitting your request. Here is what you can expect:
Thank you for your interest in this community. We will be in touch soon.
Build Quality Experience
Over 65 years of experience go into the building of every Pulte home, and our construction standards are set high to meet and exceed industry expectations. Learn more about our quality build process.
(30) Nearby Neighborhood(s)
For Every Taste
Kitchens That Cook
When building a new home with Pulte Homes, explore our kitchen options and configurations to make your cooking zone truly your own.Let's Cook
Take a look at our 5 simple kitchen design elements that enhance functionality and make life easier.Read the Article