The Landings offers beautiful, spacious single-family homes built with the highest quality in an exceptional location. Your children will benefit from attending highly rated Plymouth-Canton Schools. Our collection of Life Tested home designs attract families looking for thoughtful living spaces and innovative features.
Tour our new homes at The Landings
Contact Maria & Nicolette to schedule a phone appt. or virtual online tour, or visit our Sales Center at The Landings.
Text or call 734-245-2510
The two-story Bridgeport at The Landings offers an open concept home design with flexible living space plus four bedrooms and a loft.
The Boardwalk features a spacious Everyday Entry®, multiuse loft, and ample entertaining areas that flow off the open kitchen.
The Woodward at The Landings is both impressive and functional, with generous gathering areas, flex space, an upstairs loft, and a formal dining room.
The Everett features a private Owner’s Suite with attached bath and walk-in closet, plus open living space and three additional bedrooms.
What Life's Like
About the Area
About the Area
- Highly acclaimed Plymouth-Canton Schools
- Enjoy living in close proximity to Ford Rd., with over 300 retail locations, restaurants, health services, and entertainment establishments.
- Conveniently located near M-14, I-94, and I-275
- 20 Minutes from Ann Arbor and Detroit Metro Airport
- Life Tested® home designs
- Visit nearby Village Square to experience small town amenities
- Spend family time at one of the many nearby community parks and playgrounds
- Walking distance to Workman Elementary
- Walking distance to Farmers market
- Walking distance to Village Square
- Walking distance to Village Theater, ice cream shop, pub, doctors office and more
- Walking distance to dog park
- 5 minutes to world-class shopping, dining, everyday conveniences and entertainment on Ford Rd.
- 4 miles to Summit on the Park
- 3 miles to Canton Public Library
- 3 miles to Pheasant Run Golf Club
- 1.6 miles to Independence Park
- 3.5 miles to Michigan Avenue
- 13 miles to University of Michigan and Big House
$2,000 for our Hometown Heroes
For all you do, we would like to show our appreciation with more than
just words. When you purchase a new Pulte home, you will receive a
$2,000* incentive. This offer applies to active teachers, nurses, EMS, police,
firefighters and active and retired military.
July Savings Event
For 5 days only, July 1st through 5th, we are excited to announce brand new
savings of up to $11,500 off* at select communities. Offer amount varies by community.
Your Dream Home’s Financing Solution Starts Here
Discover why many homebuyers choose to work with Pulte Mortgage over the competition. From our easy digital loan process to smooth closings, we provide you with a personalized lending experience.Learn More
Events & Announcements
Our residents are at the heart of every Pulte community, and there is always something happening. From exciting announcements to home events, we invite you to see what’s going on in the neighborhood.
Quick Move-in Homes Available Now
Now is your chance to move-in to a beautiful new home in the Landings. Quick move-in homes are available now for immediate move-in.Schedule virtual tour
Phase 2 Now Open
Phase 2 opportunities at the Landings offer a variety of desirable homesites. Visit today to learn more and secure your homesite.View Homesites
Yes, We're Open!
Our model homes and Quick Move-in Homes are open to tour in-person. We also offer virtual appointments. Call to set up an in-person or video appointment.Contact Us
Built to Honor Program Named 2020 Hearthstone Award Recipient
Founded in 2013, PulteGroup's company-wide program provides mortgage-free homes to deserving wounded veterans across the country.Learn More
Homebuying Demand Keeps Getting Stronger
Now is the time to make your move! Read more about what industry experts are saying on what a great time it is to buy a new home.Read More
Interested in living here? Tell us how to reach you, and we’ll be in touch. We look forward to answering any questions you may have about building with us and living in our homes.