About the Community
North Sky features beautiful new Life-Tested® single family and low maintenance ranch homes, minutes from the heart of downtown Ann Arbor. Enjoy nearby shopping, dining, entertainment, and an abundance of recreational activities. Your children will attend highly desired Ann Arbor Schools, and you will live just minutes from major expressways, providing easy access to the metro Detroit area.
The York ranch home features an open floorplan, with private Owner’s Suite with attached bath and walk-in closet.
The two-story Bridgeport offers an open concept home design with flexible living space plus four bedrooms and a loft.
The Boardwalk features a spacious Everyday Entry®, multiuse loft, and ample entertaining areas that flow off the open kitchen.
The Everett features a private Owner’s Suite with attached bath and walk-in closet, plus open living space and three additional bedrooms.
Woodward is both impressive and functional, with generous gathering areas, flex space, an upstairs loft, and a formal dining room.
What Life's Like
About the Area
About the Area
- Located just minutes from vibrant downtown Ann Arbor
- Convenient access to M-14, US-23, and I-94
- Highly desired Ann Arbor Schools
- Community park and open spaces
- Popular Life-Tested® home designs
- The Ann Arbor area has a highly diversified economy with major employers in high tech, health service, laboratories, automobile manufacturers, and biotechnical companies.
- Ann Arbor is home to more than 200 restaurants and bars, as well as entertainment venues such as The Ark, Blind Pig, Michigan Theater and State Theater.
- The downtown area also includes an abundance of shopping, often featuring independent retailers.
- Live just minutes from the Huron River, where you can enjoy recreation at several parks along the river.
- Several performing arts groups and facilities are located on the University of Michigan campus, as are museums dedicated to art, archaeology, and natural history and sciences.
Events & Offers
Our residents are at the heart of every Pulte community, and there is always something happening. From exciting offers to home events, we invite you to see what’s going on in the neighborhood.
Pulte Smart Home Technology
Pulte Smart Home gives you the flexibility to make your home exactly as smart as you want it to be, from basic prewire to the full suite of automation.Learn More
Mortgage Financing Advisor*
A Pulte Mortgage Financing Advisor (Tina Salley, NMLS#790693) can review specific financing options and the Affiliate Incentive Program with you.Find Out More
$2,000 Incentive for USAA members!
$2,000 Incentive for USAA members!* Must be a USAA member and provide member number by purchase agreement effective date. Offer valid from 1/1/18 - 12/31/18. *See sales consultantMore Information
Take advantage of low rates
Don't miss out. Take advantage of low interest rates and you could get more home for your money! A 2% increase in interest rates may decrease your purchasing power by $95,000.Learn more
Interested in living here? Tell us how to reach you, and we’ll be in touch. We look forward to answering any questions you may have about building with us and living in our homes.
Thanks for your interest. You’ll be receiving communications from us shortly.
Build Quality Experience
Over 65 years of experience go into the building of every Pulte home, and our construction standards are set high to meet and exceed industry expectations. Learn more about our quality build process.
Why Build New
Home is where the heart is. And when you build new, you have the opportunity to put your heart and soul into the planning of your home. It becomes uniquely yours. From extra storage where you need it and a kitchen that works for you to the energy efficiency features in a new home, building new just makes sense.