About the Community
Inglewood Park is just 6 miles from downtown Ann Arbor, and located in the highly desired Saline Area School District. This community attracts families looking for exceptional schools and quality Life-Tested® homes. Living just minutes from I-94 and US-23 will give you convenient access to the metro Detroit area.
Optimized for how families live, Newberry has an open layout with an Everyday Entry™, Pulte Planning Center®, and oversized loft.
Highlights of Mercer include a Pulte Planning Center®, upstairs loft, and a large Owner's Suite with naturally lit sitting area.
Continental facilitates entertaining, with large gathering areas and an open kitchen connecting to the formal dining room.
What Life's Like
About the Area
About the Area
- Highly rated Saline Area Schools
- Located just 6 miles from downtown Ann Arbor
- Convenient access to I-94 and US-23
- Popular Life-Tested® home designs
- Minutes from Briarwood Mall and shopping along Eisenhower Parkway and Ann Arbor-Saline Road.
- Downtown Ann Arbor is home to more than 200 restaurants and bars, as well as entertainment venues such as The Ark, Blind Pig, Michigan Theater and State Theater.
- The Ann Arbor area has a highly diversified economy with major employers in high tech, health service, laboratories, automobile manufacturers, and biotechnical companies.
- Several performing arts groups and facilities are located on the University of Michigan campus, as are museums dedicated to art, archaeology, and natural history and sciences.
Events & Offers
Our residents are at the heart of every Pulte community, and there is always something happening. From exciting offers to home events, we invite you to see what’s going on in the neighborhood.
$2,000 Incentive for USAA members!
$2,000 Incentive for USAA members!* Must be a USAA member and provide member number by purchase agreement effective date. Offer valid from 1/1/19 - 12/31/19. *See sales consultMore Information
Pulte Smart Home Technology
Pulte Smart Home gives you the flexibility to make your home exactly as smart as you want it to be, from basic prewire to the full suite of automation.Learn More
Mortgage Financing Advisor*
A Pulte Mortgage Financing Advisor (Tina Salley, NMLS#790693) can review specific financing options and the Affiliate Incentive Program with you.Find Out More
Interested in living here? Tell us how to reach you, and we’ll be in touch. We look forward to answering any questions you may have about building with us and living in our homes.
Thanks for your interest. You’ll be receiving communications from us shortly.
Build Quality Experience
Over 65 years of experience go into the building of every Pulte home, and our construction standards are set high to meet and exceed industry expectations. Learn more about our quality build process.
Why Build New
Home is where the heart is. And when you build new, you have the opportunity to put your heart and soul into the planning of your home. It becomes uniquely yours. From extra storage where you need it and a kitchen that works for you to the energy efficiency features in a new home, building new just makes sense.
(32) Nearby Neighborhood(s)
For Every Taste
Kitchens That Cook
When building a new home with Pulte Homes, explore our kitchen options and configurations to make your cooking zone truly your own.Let's Cook
Take a look at our 5 simple kitchen design elements that enhance functionality and make life easier.Read the Article