With windows on two sides of the Islebrook, you won't lack for a spot to sit and soak up some sunshine. Entertaining is easy with the open floor plan, and a second bedroom suite for overnight guests, oversized Master bedroom en-suite and a private balcony.
A Look Inside
Get to know all of the exciting features of the Islebrook by taking this video tour.
Step inside the Islebrook by taking the virtual reality tour. Click the button below to get started.
- Approximate Nine Foot Ceiling Heights
- Colonial Two Panel Interior Doors with Lever Hardware
- Whirlpool Electric Washer and Dryer
- Birch Kitchen Cabinets with Knobs
- Granite Countertops
- Stainless Steel Undermount Double Bowl Kitchen Sink
- Whirlpool Dishwasher, Electric Range and Microwave
- Ceramic Tile Floors in all Baths and Utility Room, per plan
- Engineered Hardwood Floors in Kitchen, Foyer and Dining Room, per plan
- Wall to Wall Carpeting with 8 lb. Pad in Bedrooms, Living Room and Den, per plan
- Granite Vanity Top with China White Under-Mount Sink
- Tub/Shower Combination with Door, per plan
- Individual Unit Central Air Conditioning
- Pulte 10 Year Protection Plan Warranty
Pulte Energy Advantage
Many of our homes offer energy-efficient features that can help reduce your home’s energy consumption while maintaining everything you want in a new home. That’s the Pulte Energy Advantage®.
Quick Move-In Homes
Interested in living here? Tell us how to reach you, and we’ll be in touch. We look forward to answering any questions you may have about building with us and living in our homes.
Thanks for your interest. You’ll be receiving communications from us shortly.
Inspired By You
Build With Confidence
From understanding the stages of construction to choosing the right Pulte partner, we are here for you throughout the build process.Learn More
Create the home you've always wanted with inspirational design ideas and thoughtful home solutions for your new Pulte home.Get Inspired