Maple ValleySeries: Manors
The Maple Valley proves popular with families. The open kitchen with island has a commanding view of the sunlit café area and gathering room with a dramatic 11-foot ceiling. The open layout includes the versatile Pulte Planning Center®, to keep busy families organized. Upstairs loft space calls out for family trivia night. And an extra bay in the garage provides easy storage solutions.
A Closer Look
When it comes to creating a space for your family, every detail matters. Take a closer look at this model and picture yourself inside this Pulte home.
Explore Your Options
One size does not fit all. That's why many of our homes come with flexible floor plan options to suit your family and your lifestyle. Explore your options below and turn this home design into a home of your very own.
- $363,990 Starting From
- $1,882/mo Starting From
- 4-6 Bedrooms
- 2-4 Bathrooms
- 3043 Sq. Ft.
Create Your Space
From the backsplash to flooring, you have options to help personalize your space. Explore the possibilities with our library of interactive design tools.
It's in the Details
The Maple Valley home design is known for its open layout, abundance of flex spaces and spa-like owner’s suite. Entertain in the spacious kitchen with optional built-in stainless steel appliances and quality fixtures, or retreat to the elegant owner’s suite with double-vanity sinks and a large walk-in closet.Request Info
- Laminate kitchen countertop with Stainless Sink 8” deep kitchen sink and 1/3 HP disposal
- Moen® Integra Chrome kitchen faucet with pullout sprayer
- Whirlpool® black appliances - includes electric Freestanding Range, Microwave and Dishwasher
- Asphalt 30 year dimensional roof shingles limited warranty
- Firetape Drywall/Insulation Garage Common Walls
- Front Elevations vary by plan (Brick, Stone, James Hardie)
- Front lawn sod
- HardiePlank® Fiber Cement Siding
- Masonite® Insulated fiberglass entry door with full weather stripping and dead bolt (door style per elevation)
- Rear & side lawn seed and straw
- Sectional Clopay® Gallery overhead garage door with Windows; GFI Outlet (in garage)
- Side and Rear Overhangs
- Simonton® Dual glazed vinyl windows front elevation decorative window grids
- Spacious 3-car side load garage
- Three trees and landscape package per section
- 1 Cable TV-RG-6 dedicated run
- 1 Phone – Category 5 dedicated run
- 3-1/4” Base Board and 2-1/4” Casing
- 36” Mirrors in all baths (powder room optional)
- 9’ ceilings on first floor
- Aristokraft® Sinclair Birch cabinets throughout home; Kitchen 36” with crown standard layout.
- Engineered floor joist system
- Full 8’ Basement
- Loft Included
- Pulte exclusive Kichler® light fixtures throughout
- Sherwin Williams® run Natural Choice Paint
- Two-panel provincial doors with Schlage® lever handles
- Window sill with casing apron
- 11-ft. Ceiling in Gathering Room
- Oversized Kitchen Island
- 2-5-10 year limited warranty
- Build Quality Confirmation
- Build Quality Foundation Inspection
- Build Quality Frame Inspection
- Build Quality Inspection
- Build Quality Pre-drywall Inspection
- Gerber® – Elongated Toilets and pedestal in powder bath
- Kohler® – Secondary baths include a Vikrell® tub/shower unit per plan
- Master Bath – Includes Kohler Vikrell® Shower
- Master Bath/Bath 2 – Double Vanity Sink Included
- Moen® Brantford Chrome fixtures in baths
- Venetian Marble Bathroom Countertops
- Blown fiberglass insulation in all heated ceiling areas
- Bradford White® 50 Gallon Electric water heater
- Fiberglass batt insulation in all cantilevers and bays
- Lennox® 93% gas furnace with 13 SEER air conditioner
- Ridge and soffit vent system for maximum attic ventilation
- Simonton® Vinyl Low “E” windows
- Structural sheathing board with TYPAR® house wrap and R-15 fiberglass batt insulation exterior wall system
- Two-step energy seal process through-out entire home to reduce air infiltration
- Armstrong® Luxe Plank flooring in Foyer, Kitchen, Pantry, Powder, Entry, Planning Center
- Armstrong® vinyl flooring in master bath, hall bath, and laundry
- Glued and screwed 3/4” tongue and groove (OSB) oriented strand board floor decking
- Mohawk® stain resistant, wall-to-wall carpeting with rebound 5.5 lb. pad
Life Enhancing Designs
At Pulte Homes, we believe smart home design is about improving the function of a space while enhancing its aesthetic. That’s why we talk with prospective homeowners about how they live in their homes and what they want most in their next home. The result is a collection of smart Life Tested® designs that can be incorporated into some Pulte floor plans to add the kind of stylish features and functional space you’ll want to use all the time.
Save space in the kitchen with Pulte's Oversized Pantry. We've designed more storage space for bulk groceries so you're free to stock up on the items you need.Learn More
Life Tested® Living Spaces
We continually reach out to home buyers and Pulte homeowners to get feedback to improve our home designs. It's what we call Life Tested.Learn More
Keep clothes clutter away from your home's high traffic areas. The Super Laundry is designed for you to clean, fold, iron and more, all in one spot.Learn More
Pulte Planning Center®
Manage your home more efficiently with Pulte's Planning Center. This unique, multi-functional space allows you a place to manage your busy life and stay organized.Learn More
Enjoy life clutter free with Pulte's Everyday Entry. Located off the garage, Everyday Entry provides an area for life's stuff as soon as you walk in the door.Learn More
Pulte Energy Advantage
Many of our homes offer energy-efficient features that can help reduce your home’s energy consumption while maintaining everything you want in a new home. That’s the Pulte Energy Advantage®.
Quick Move-In Homes
Maple ValleyHidden Pines 3745 Conifer Drive, Zionsville, Indiana 46077 Lot Number: 08000 (877) 771-2177
- 11 Foot Ceilings in Gathering Room
- Office Space with French Doors
- Super Laundry Room on Second Floor
- Gourmet Kitchen with Large Pantry
- Game Room
What to Expect:
Interested in this community? Tell us how to reach you, and we’ll be in touch. We look forward to answering any questions you may have about building with us and living in this community.
Fill out the form and we'll be in touch:
Thank you for submitting your request. Here is what you can expect:
Thank you for your interest in this community. We will be in touch soon.
Inspired By You
Build With Confidence
From understanding the stages of construction to choosing the right Pulte partner, we are here for you throughout the build process.Learn More
Create the home you've always wanted with inspirational design ideas and thoughtful home solutions for your new Pulte home.Get Inspired
Like This Home Design?
This Home Design is also available in 5 Neighborhood(s) nearby .