Deer ValleySeries: Estates
Deer Valley enhances family living with an open kitchen, a window-lit gathering room, and flex space that serves as den or home office. A large and convenient Everyday Entry™, with adjacent oversized laundry room and Pulte Planning Center®, offers a place for everything. Upstairs, a loft makes a great media room, and the private Owner’s Retreat adds to the serenity of the Owner’s Suite.
A Closer Look
When it comes to creating a space for your family, every detail matters. Take a closer look at this model and picture yourself inside this Pulte home.
Explore Your Options
One size does not fit all. That's why many of our homes come with flexible floor plan options to suit your family and your lifestyle. Explore your options below and turn this home design into a home of your very own.
- $422,990 Starting From
- 4-8 Bedrooms
- 3-7 Bathrooms
- 3527 Sq. Ft.
Create Your Space
From the backsplash to flooring, you have options to help personalize your space. Explore the possibilities with our library of interactive design tools.
It's in the Details
The Deer Valley is known for its grand-yet-practical design with its high ceilings in the gathering room and owner’s entry off the garage, with optional lockers suited for a busy family. The open kitchen with optional built-in Whirlpool® appliances supports easy entertaining with a dramatic granite island and optional hearth room. Retreat to the private Owner’s Suite where you’ll find luxurious details like ceramic floors and spa-like bath.Request Info
- Blown fiberglass insulation in all heated ceiling areas
- Bradford White® 50 Gallon Electric water heater
- Fiberglass batt insulation in all cantilevers and bays
- Lennox® 93% gas furnace with 13 SEER air conditioner
- Outside air induction on all furnace systems
- Ridge and soffit vent system for maximum attic ventilation
- Simonton® Vinyl Low “E” windows
- Structural sheathing board with TYPAR® house wrap and R-15 fiberglass batt insulation exterior wall system
- Two-step energy seal process throughout entire home to reduce air infiltration
- Engineered floor joist system
- Glued and screwed 3/4” tongue and groove (OSB) oriented strand board floor decking
- Mohawk 3” Engineered Oak Hardwood flooring in Foyer, Kitchen / Nook / Planning Center
- Mohawk® stain resistant, wall-to-wall carpeting
- 2-5-10 year limited warranty
- Build Quality Confirmation
- Build Quality Foundation Inspection
- Build Quality Frame Inspection
- Build Quality Inspection
- Build Quality Pre-drywall Inspection
- 2-Panel Provincial Doors
- 2-story gathering room
- 4-1/4” Base Board and 2-3/4” Casing first floor. 3-1/4” Base Board and 2-1/4” Casing second floor.
- 9’ ceilings on first floor
- Full 8’ Basement
- Pulte exclusive Kichler® light fixtures throughout
- Schlage® brushed nickel lever handles
- Sherwin Williams® Natural Choice Paint
- Spindle rail included on 1st Floor
- Window sills with casing apron
- 2nd floor loft/game room
- Owner's retreat connected to owner's suite
- Asphalt 30 year dimensional roof shingles limited warranty
- Coach Lights on Photocell
- Fire tape Drywall and Insulation Common Walls Only
- Front Elevations vary by plan (Brick, Stone, James Hardie)
- Garage Door Opener – 1 Standard on 2 car bay
- GFI Outlet (in garage)
- HardiePlank® Fiber Cement Siding
- Masonite® Insulated fiberglass entry door with full weather stripping and dead bolt
- Sectional Clopay® overhead garage door with rubber sweep
- Side and Rear Overhangs
- Simonton® dual-glazed vinyl windows with front elevation decorative window grids
- Spacious 3-car side load garage
- Emser® ceramic floors in all bathrooms/laundry
- Emser® ceramic tile on master shower walls
- Gerber – Elongated Toilets and pedestal in powder bath
- Kohler® – Secondary baths include a Vikrell® tub/shower unit (per plan)
- Moen® Brantford Chrome fixtures in baths
- Venetian Marble Bath Tops
- Aristokraft® Sinclair Birch cabinets throughout home.; Kitchen 42” with crown standard layout.
- Granite kitchen countertop with Stainless Sink 9”/7.5” deep kitchen sink and 1/3 HP disposal
- Moen® Integra Chrome kitchen faucet with pullout sprayer
- Whirlpool® Stainless Steel appliances - electric double oven range, microwave, dishwasher.
- Front lawn sod
- Rear & side lawn seed and straw
- 1 Cable TV-RG-6 dedicated run
- 1 Phone – Category 5 dedicated run
Life Enhancing Designs
At Pulte Homes, we believe smart home design is about improving the function of a space while enhancing its aesthetic. That’s why we talk with prospective homeowners about how they live in their homes and what they want most in their next home. The result is a collection of smart Life Tested® designs that can be incorporated into some Pulte floor plans to add the kind of stylish features and functional space you’ll want to use all the time.
Save space in the kitchen with Pulte's Oversized Pantry. We've designed more storage space for bulk groceries so you're free to stock up on the items you need.Learn More
Life Tested® Living Spaces
We continually reach out to home buyers and Pulte homeowners to get feedback to improve our home designs. It's what we call Life Tested.Learn More
Keep clothes clutter away from your home's high traffic areas. The Super Laundry is designed for you to clean, fold, iron and more, all in one spot.Learn More
Allow yourself more space and privacy with Pulte's spacious Family Bathroom. We’ve designed our bathrooms with the entire family in mind to make routines a breeze.Learn More
Pulte Planning Center®
Manage your home more efficiently with Pulte's Planning Center. This unique, multi-functional space allows you a place to manage your busy life and stay organized.Learn More
Enjoy life clutter free with Pulte's Everyday Entry. Located off the garage, Everyday Entry provides an area for life's stuff as soon as you walk in the door.Learn More
Find a quiet escape with Pulte's uniquely designed Owner's Retreat. Our retreat is a perfect hideaway located off the master bedroom.Learn More
Pulte Energy Advantage
Many of our homes offer energy-efficient features that can help reduce your home’s energy consumption while maintaining everything you want in a new home. That’s the Pulte Energy Advantage®.
Quick Move-In Homes
Deer ValleyHidden Pines 3623 Conifer Drive, Zionsville, Indiana 46077 Lot Number: 08500 (877) 771-2177
- Fully Upgraded Gourmet Kitchen Dbl Ovens
- Custom Landscaping Screen for Privacy
- Additional Upstairs Loft/Play Space
- Oversized Master Bath 6 with Soaking Tub
- Spa-like Walk in Master Shower
- Spacious Mud Room and Planning Center
What to Expect:
Interested in this community? Tell us how to reach you, and we’ll be in touch. We look forward to answering any questions you may have about building with us and living in this community.
Fill out the form and we'll be in touch:
Thank you for submitting your request. Here is what you can expect:
Thank you for your interest in this community. We will be in touch soon.
Inspired By You
Build With Confidence
From understanding the stages of construction to choosing the right Pulte partner, we are here for you throughout the build process.Learn More
Create the home you've always wanted with inspirational design ideas and thoughtful home solutions for your new Pulte home.Get Inspired
Like This Home Design?
This Home Design is also available in 4 Neighborhood(s) nearby .