Deer Valley enhances family living with an open kitchen, a window-lit gathering room, and flex space that serves as den or home office. A large and convenient Everyday Entry®, with adjacent oversized laundry room and Pulte Planning Center®, offers a place for everything. Upstairs, a loft makes a great media room, and the private Owner’s Retreat adds to the serenity of the Owner’s Suite.
Explore the Floor Plan
Step inside Deer Valley to see the Life-Tested Home Designs® with more usable space where you want it most. So you live the way you want to live.
- $441,990 Starting From
- $2,302/mo Starting From
- 4-8 Bedrooms
- 3-7 Bathrooms
- 3527 Sq. Ft.
- The Deer Valley is known for its grand-yet-practical design with its high ceilings in the gathering room and open kitchen design that provides an ideal setting for entertaining. The private owner’s suite features luxurious details and spa-like bath.
- 9’ ceilings on first floor
- Full 8’ Basement
- Pulte exclusive Kichler® light fixtures throughout
- Schlage® brushed nickel lever handles
- Sherwin Williams® Natural Choice Paint
- 4-1/4” Base Board and 2-3/4” Casing first floor. 3-1/4” Base Board and 2-1/4” Casing second floor.
- 2-Panel Provincial Doors
- Window sills with casing apron
- Spindle rail included on 1st Floor
- Flexible 1” Conduit from Exterior to Low Voltage Panel
- Low Voltage Panel in Laundry Room
- 2 Cat 6 Home Runs from Low Voltage Panel to predetermined locations on 1st Floor and 2nd Floor Ceiling for Wireless Access Point Prewires
- 1 Duplex Cat 6 / RG6 Cable Outlet in Gathering Room
- Two-step energy seal process throughout entire home to reduce air infiltration
- Simonton® Vinyl Low “E” windows
- Lennox® 93% gas furnace with 13 SEER air conditioner
- Bradford White® 50 Gallon Electric water heater
- Structural sheathing board with TYPAR® house wrap and R-15 fiberglass batt insulation exterior wall system
- Fiberglass batt insulation in all cantilevers and bays
- Blown fiberglass insulation in all heated ceiling areas
- Outside air induction on all furnace systems
- Ridge and soffit vent system for maximum attic ventilation
- Front Elevations vary by plan (Brick, Stone, Allura®)
- Side and Rear Overhangs
- Allura® Fiber Cement Siding
- Masonite® Insulated fiberglass entry door with full weather stripping and dead bolt
- Spacious 3-car side load garage
- Simonton® dual-glazed vinyl windows with front elevation decorative window grids
- Sectional Clopay® overhead garage door with rubber sweep
- Garage Door Opener – 1 Standard on 2 car bay
- GFI Outlet (in garage)
- Asphalt 30 year dimensional roof shingles limited warranty
- Coach Lights on Photocell
- Fire tape Drywall and Insulation Common Walls Only
- Build Quality Foundation Inspection
- Build Quality Frame Inspection
- Build Quality Pre-drywall Inspection
- Build Quality Inspection
- Build Quality Confirmation
- 2-5-10 year limited warranty
- Shaw® Engineered Oak Hardwood Flooring in Foyer / Kitchen / Nook / Planning Center
- Shaw® stain-resistant, wall-to-wall carpeting with rebond 5.5 lb. pad
- Glued and screwed 3/4” tongue and groove (OSB) oriented strand board floor decking
- Engineered floor joist system
- Emser® ceramic floors in all bathrooms/laundry
- Kohler® – Secondary baths include a Vikrell® tub/shower unit (per plan)
- Gerber – Elongated Toilets and pedestal in powder bath
- Moen® Brantford Chrome fixtures in baths
- Emser® ceramic tile on master shower walls
- Venetian Marble Bath Tops
- Moen® Integra Chrome kitchen faucet with pullout sprayer
- Aristokraft® Sinclair Birch cabinets throughout home.; Kitchen 42” with crown standard layout.
- Granite kitchen countertop with Stainless Sink 9”/7.5” deep kitchen sink and 1/3 HP disposal
- Whirlpool® Stainless Steel appliances - electric double oven range, microwave, dishwasher.
- Front lawn sod
- Rear & side lawn seed and straw
Life Enhancing Designs
At Pulte Homes, we believe smart home design is about improving the function of a space while enhancing its aesthetic. That’s why we talk with prospective homeowners about how they live in their homes and what they want most in their next home. The result is a collection of smart Life Tested® designs that can be incorporated into some Pulte floor plans to add the kind of stylish features and functional space you’ll want to use all the time.
Save space in the kitchen with Pulte's Oversized Pantry. We've designed more storage space for bulk groceries so you're free to stock up on the items you need.Learn More
Life Tested® Living Spaces
We continually reach out to home buyers and Pulte homeowners to get feedback to improve our home designs. It's what we call Life Tested.Learn More
Keep clothes clutter away from your home's high traffic areas. The Super Laundry is designed for you to clean, fold, iron and more, all in one spot.Learn More
Allow yourself more space and privacy with Pulte's spacious Family Bathroom. We’ve designed our bathrooms with the entire family in mind to make routines a breeze.Learn More
Pulte Planning Center®
Manage your home more efficiently with Pulte's Planning Center. This unique, multi-functional space allows you a place to manage your busy life and stay organized.Learn More
Enjoy life clutter free with Pulte's Everyday Entry. Located off the garage, Everyday Entry provides an area for life's stuff as soon as you walk in the door.Learn More
Find a quiet escape with Pulte's uniquely designed Owner's Retreat. Our retreat is a perfect hideaway located off the master bedroom.Learn More
Pulte Energy Advantage
Many of our homes offer energy-efficient features that can help reduce your home’s energy consumption while maintaining everything you want in a new home. That’s the Pulte Energy Advantage®.
Interested in living here? Tell us how to reach you, and we’ll be in touch. We look forward to answering any questions you may have about building with us and living in our homes.
Thanks for your interest. You’ll be receiving communications from us shortly.
Inspired By You
Build With Confidence
From understanding the stages of construction to choosing the right Pulte partner, we are here for you throughout the build process.Learn More
Create the home you've always wanted with inspirational design ideas and thoughtful home solutions for your new Pulte home.Get Inspired