Cedarwood makes a dramatic impression, with its 2-story foyer and curved staircase. A formal dining room with butler’s pantry invites entertaining, and large gathering spaces foster togetherness. The downstairs Owner’s Suite provides a refuge. Step away from the home office to relax in the sunny front room. A 3-car garage and convenient Everyday Entry™ welcome you home each day.
A Closer Look
When it comes to creating a space for your family, every detail matters. Take a closer look at this model and picture yourself inside this Pulte home.
Explore Your Options
One size does not fit all. That's why many of our homes come with flexible floor plan options to suit your family and your lifestyle. Explore your options below and turn this home design into a home of your very own.
- $440,990 Starting From
- $2,280/mo Starting From
- 4-7 Bedrooms
- 3-6 Bathrooms
- 3491 Sq. Ft.
Create Your Space
From the backsplash to flooring, you have options to help personalize your space. Explore the possibilities with our library of interactive design tools.
It's in the Details
The distinctive Cedarwood is known for its master-down design that boasts privacy and sophistication. A dramatic two-story gathering room promotes an open and airy feel while an optional fireplace adds visual interest and warmth. Its open kitchen with beautiful granite countertops and stainless steel appliances make entertaining a breeze. Add a guest suite on the first floor to host your overnight visitors in style.Request Info
- Engineered floor joist system
- Glued and screwed 3/4” tongue and groove (OSB) oriented strand board floor decking
- Mohawk 3” Engineered Oak Hardwood flooring in Foyer, Kitchen / Nook / Planning Center
- Mohawk® stain resistant, wall-to-wall carpeting
- Asphalt 30 year dimensional roof shingles limited warranty
- Coach Lights on Photocell
- Fire tape Drywall and Insulation Common Walls Only
- Front Elevations vary by plan (Brick, Stone, James Hardie)
- Garage Door Opener – 1 Standard on 2 car bay
- GFI Outlet (in garage)
- HardiePlank® Fiber Cement Siding
- Masonite® Insulated fiberglass entry door with full weather stripping and dead bolt
- Sectional Clopay® overhead garage door with rubber sweep
- Side and Rear Overhangs
- Simonton® dual-glazed vinyl windows with front elevation decorative window grids
- Spacious 3-car side load garage
- Aristokraft® Sinclair Birch cabinets throughout home.; Kitchen 42” with crown standard layout.
- Granite kitchen countertop with Stainless Sink 9”/7.5” deep kitchen sink and 1/3 HP disposal
- Moen® Integra Chrome kitchen faucet with pullout sprayer
- Whirlpool® Stainless Steel appliances - electric double oven range, microwave, dishwasher.
- 2-Panel Provincial Doors
- 4-1/4” Base Board and 2-3/4” Casing first floor. 3-1/4” Base Board and 2-1/4” Casing second floor.
- 9’ ceilings on first floor
- First floor owner's suite
- Full 8’ Basement
- Pulte exclusive Kichler® light fixtures throughout
- Schlage® brushed nickel lever handles
- Sherwin Williams® Natural Choice Paint
- Spindle rail included on 1st Floor
- Window sills with casing apron
- 2-story gathering room
- Dual level executive office
- Blown fiberglass insulation in all heated ceiling areas
- Bradford White® 50 Gallon Electric water heater
- Fiberglass batt insulation in all cantilevers and bays
- Lennox® 93% gas furnace with 13 SEER air conditioner
- Outside air induction on all furnace systems
- Ridge and soffit vent system for maximum attic ventilation
- Simonton® Vinyl Low “E” windows
- Structural sheathing board with TYPAR® house wrap and R-15 fiberglass batt insulation exterior wall system
- Two-step energy seal process throughout entire home to reduce air infiltration
- Front lawn sod
- Rear & side lawn seed and straw
- Emser® ceramic floors in all bathrooms/laundry
- Emser® ceramic tile on master shower walls
- Gerber – Elongated Toilets and pedestal in powder bath
- Kohler® – Secondary baths include a Vikrell® tub/shower unit (per plan)
- Moen® Brantford Chrome fixtures in baths
- Venetian Marble Bath Tops
- 1 Cable TV-RG-6 dedicated run
- 1 Phone – Category 5 dedicated run
- 2-5-10 year limited warranty
- Build Quality Confirmation
- Build Quality Foundation Inspection
- Build Quality Frame Inspection
- Build Quality Inspection
- Build Quality Pre-drywall Inspection
Life Enhancing Designs
At Pulte Homes, we believe smart home design is about improving the function of a space while enhancing its aesthetic. That’s why we talk with prospective homeowners about how they live in their homes and what they want most in their next home. The result is a collection of smart Life Tested® designs that can be incorporated into some Pulte floor plans to add the kind of stylish features and functional space you’ll want to use all the time.
Save space in the kitchen with Pulte's Oversized Pantry. We've designed more storage space for bulk groceries so you're free to stock up on the items you need.Learn More
Life Tested® Living Spaces
We continually reach out to home buyers and Pulte homeowners to get feedback to improve our home designs. It's what we call Life Tested.Learn More
Allow yourself more space and privacy with Pulte's spacious Family Bathroom. We’ve designed our bathrooms with the entire family in mind to make routines a breeze.Learn More
Pulte Planning Center®
Manage your home more efficiently with Pulte's Planning Center. This unique, multi-functional space allows you a place to manage your busy life and stay organized.Learn More
Enjoy life clutter free with Pulte's Everyday Entry. Located off the garage, Everyday Entry provides an area for life's stuff as soon as you walk in the door.Learn More
Pulte Energy Advantage
Many of our homes offer energy-efficient features that can help reduce your home’s energy consumption while maintaining everything you want in a new home. That’s the Pulte Energy Advantage®.
What to Expect:
Interested in this community? Tell us how to reach you, and we’ll be in touch. We look forward to answering any questions you may have about building with us and living in this community.
Fill out the form and we'll be in touch:
Thank you for submitting your request. Here is what you can expect:
Thank you for your interest in this community. We will be in touch soon.
Inspired By You
Build With Confidence
From understanding the stages of construction to choosing the right Pulte partner, we are here for you throughout the build process.Learn More
Create the home you've always wanted with inspirational design ideas and thoughtful home solutions for your new Pulte home.Get Inspired
Like This Home Design?
This Home Design is also available in 1 Neighborhood(s) nearby .