Cedarwood makes a dramatic impression, with its 2-story foyer and curved staircase. A formal dining room with butler’s pantry invites entertaining, and large gathering spaces foster togetherness. The downstairs Owner’s Suite provides a refuge. Step away from the home office to relax in the sunny front room. A 3-car garage and convenient Everyday Entry™ welcome you home each day.
- $448,990 Starting From
- $2,515/mo Starting From
- 4-7 Bedrooms
- 3-6 Bathrooms
- 3491 Sq. Ft.
- Front Elevations vary by plan (Brick, Stone, Allura®)
- Side and Rear Overhangs
- Allura® Fiber Cement Siding
- Masonite® Insulated fiberglass entry door with full weather stripping and dead bolt
- Spacious 3-car side load garage
- Simonton® dual-glazed vinyl windows with front elevation decorative window grids
- Sectional Clopay® overhead garage door with rubber sweep
- Garage Door Opener – 1 Standard on 2 car bay
- GFI Outlet (in garage)
- Asphalt 30 year dimensional roof shingles limited warranty
- Coach Lights on Photocell
- Fire tape Drywall and Insulation Common Walls Only
- Shaw® Engineered Oak Hardwood Flooring in Foyer / Kitchen / Nook / Planning Center
- Shaw® stain-resistant, wall-to-wall carpeting with rebond 5.5 lb. pad
- Glued and screwed 3/4” tongue and groove (OSB) oriented strand board floor decking
- Engineered floor joist system
- Moen® Integra Chrome kitchen faucet with pullout sprayer
- Aristokraft® Sinclair Birch cabinets throughout home.; Kitchen 42” with crown standard layout.
- Granite kitchen countertop with Stainless Sink 9”/7.5” deep kitchen sink and 1/3 HP disposal
- Whirlpool® Stainless Steel appliances - electric double oven range, microwave, dishwasher.
- Two-step energy seal process throughout entire home to reduce air infiltration
- Simonton® Vinyl Low “E” windows
- Lennox® 93% gas furnace with 13 SEER air conditioner
- Bradford White® 50 Gallon Electric water heater
- Structural sheathing board with TYPAR® house wrap and R-15 fiberglass batt insulation exterior wall system
- Fiberglass batt insulation in all cantilevers and bays
- Blown fiberglass insulation in all heated ceiling areas
- Outside air induction on all furnace systems
- Ridge and soffit vent system for maximum attic ventilation
- Front lawn sod
- Rear & side lawn seed and straw
- Emser® ceramic floors in all bathrooms/laundry
- Kohler® – Secondary baths include a Vikrell® tub/shower unit (per plan)
- Gerber – Elongated Toilets and pedestal in powder bath
- Moen® Brantford Chrome fixtures in baths
- Emser® ceramic tile on master shower walls
- Venetian Marble Bath Tops
- Flexible 1” Conduit from Exterior to Low Voltage Panel
- Low Voltage Panel in Laundry Room
- 2 Cat 6 Home Runs from Low Voltage Panel to predetermined locations on 1st Floor and 2nd Floor Ceiling for Wireless Access Point Prewires
- 1 Duplex Cat 6 / RG6 Cable Outlet in Gathering Room
- The Cedarwood makes a dramatic impression with its soaring 2-story foyer and curved staircase. A formal dining room and spacious gathering room allows for ample entertaining space, and the Owner’s Suite provides a quiet escape at the end of the day.
- 9’ ceilings on first floor
- Full 8’ Basement
- Pulte exclusive Kichler® light fixtures throughout
- Schlage® brushed nickel lever handles
- Sherwin Williams® Natural Choice Paint
- 4-1/4” Base Board and 2-3/4” Casing first floor. 3-1/4” Base Board and 2-1/4” Casing second floor.
- 2-Panel Provincial Doors
- Window sills with casing apron
- Spindle rail included on 1st Floor
- Equipped with Pulte Smart Home Technology.
- Build Quality Foundation Inspection
- Build Quality Frame Inspection
- Build Quality Pre-drywall Inspection
- Build Quality Inspection
- Build Quality Confirmation
- 2-5-10 year limited warranty
Life Enhancing Designs
At Pulte Homes, we believe smart home design is about improving the function of a space while enhancing its aesthetic. That’s why we talk with prospective homeowners about how they live in their homes and what they want most in their next home. The result is a collection of smart Life Tested® designs that can be incorporated into some Pulte floor plans to add the kind of stylish features and functional space you’ll want to use all the time.
Save space in the kitchen with Pulte's Oversized Pantry. We've designed more storage space for bulk groceries so you're free to stock up on the items you need.Learn More
Life Tested® Living Spaces
We continually reach out to home buyers and Pulte homeowners to get feedback to improve our home designs. It's what we call Life Tested.Learn More
Allow yourself more space and privacy with Pulte's spacious Family Bathroom. We’ve designed our bathrooms with the entire family in mind to make routines a breeze.Learn More
Pulte Planning Center®
Manage your home more efficiently with Pulte's Planning Center. This unique, multi-functional space allows you a place to manage your busy life and stay organized.Learn More
Enjoy life clutter free with Pulte's Everyday Entry. Located off the garage, Everyday Entry provides an area for life's stuff as soon as you walk in the door.Learn More
Pulte Energy Advantage
Many of our homes offer energy-efficient features that can help reduce your home’s energy consumption while maintaining everything you want in a new home. That’s the Pulte Energy Advantage®.
Interested in this community? Tell us how to reach you, and we’ll be in touch. We look forward to answering any questions you may have about building with us and living in this community.
Thanks for your interest in this community. You’ll be receiving communications from us shortly.
Inspired By You
Build With Confidence
From understanding the stages of construction to choosing the right Pulte partner, we are here for you throughout the build process.Learn More
Create the home you've always wanted with inspirational design ideas and thoughtful home solutions for your new Pulte home.Get Inspired