About the Community
Located in a private, wooded setting, Hidden Pines is an exclusive 145-homesite community with an inviting and serene atmosphere. Choose from four design collections to fit your lifestyle, from impressive estate and luxury single family homes to elegant single-level homes. Each one features striking exteriors, premium finishes and open floorplans with quality craftsmanship found in every detail. Minutes from historic downtown Zionsville, Hidden Pines is truly home.
What Life's Like
Enjoy scenic backyard views and nearby amenities at Hidden Pines. Discover downtown Zionsville’s charm or play a round of golf at any of the eight nearby courses, including the highly-acclaimed Crooked Stick Golf Club. Your home is just steps away from InterActive Academy, with a world-class sports gymnasium and preschool. Hidden Pines is the perfect place for your family to call home.Request Info
1 / 44
2 / 44
3 / 44
4 / 44
5 / 44
6 / 44
7 / 44
8 / 44
9 / 44
10 / 44
11 / 44
12 / 44
13 / 44
14 / 44
15 / 44
16 / 44
17 / 44
18 / 44
19 / 44
20 / 44
21 / 44
22 / 44
23 / 44
24 / 44
25 / 44
26 / 44
27 / 44
28 / 44
29 / 44
30 / 44
31 / 44
32 / 44
33 / 44
34 / 44
35 / 44
36 / 44
37 / 44
38 / 44
39 / 44
40 / 44
41 / 44
42 / 44
43 / 44
44 / 44
- 4 New-to-Market Design Series Debuting in Zionsville with Distinctive Floorplans & Exteriors
- Exclusive Community with Limited Opportunities
- Private, Wooded Setting Between Zionsville and Carmel
- Heritage Series features single level living from 2,500-3,300+ sq. ft.
- Estate Series features executive homes from 3,500-4,000+ sq. ft.
- Reserve Series features grand estate homes from 4,500-5,200+ sq. ft.
- Life Tested® home designs featuring the Pulte Planning Center®, Everyday Entry™, owner’s retreat, oversized pantry and flex spaces
- 5 miles from I-465
- 20 minutes to downtown Indianapolis
- 30 minutes to Indianapolis International Airport
- Abundant shopping, dining and entertainment just south on Michigan Rd.
- 4 miles to historic downtown Zionsville shops and eateries
- 8 golf courses within 10 mile radius, including highly-acclaimed Crooked Stick Golf Club
- Super Target, Best Buy, Marsh Supermarket, Costco all within 5 minute drive
- Master-planned community with approximately 145 homesites
- Highly-Acclaimed Zionsville School District
About the Area
Located between US 421 and I-65, Zionsville blends an excellent school system, high home value, and community events with easy access to Indianapolis--whether for work or play. Hidden Pines residents enjoy access to an abundance of outdoor recreation like the Zionsville Rail Trail, city parks and walking paths throughout, so it’s easy to live an active lifestyle here.
Maple ValleySeries: Manors
Popular for a reason, Maple Valley offers flex and café space, an upstairs loft, and a large raised-ceiling gathering room.
WoodsideSeries: ManorsQuick Move InModel Open
The Woodside’s dramatic two-story gathering room, open layout and multiple dining areas with butler’s pantry allow for entertaining in style.
The multi-level Allison features an open concept layout with luxurious Owner’s Suite on a private level, as well as a finished lower-level game room.
CastletonSeries: ManorsQuick Move In
Castleton boasts a 2-story gathering room, built for entertaining. The café area and large Owner’s Suite both feature bay windows.
The Glenburne plan is ideal for entertaining, with its open-concept floorplan, large café and option to add a built-in kitchen.
Cedarwood wows with a dramatic 2-story foyer, curved staircase, open kitchen, formal dining room and ample gathering areas.
Deer ValleySeries: EstatesQuick Move InModel Open
A large Everyday Entry™ welcomes you to Deer Valley. Then enjoy a window-lit gathering area, flex space and an Owner’s Retreat.