Castle RockSeries: Enclave
Castle Rock lends itself to entertaining, with well-integrated common areas. You can prepare appetizers at the kitchen island within easy reach of guests in the connected dining and gathering rooms. And when the socializing is done, retire to the Owner’s Suite, with its spacious, spa-like bath and huge walk-in closet. Flex space off the foyer makes an inviting den or study.
A Closer Look
When it comes to creating a space for your family, every detail matters. Take a closer look at this model and picture yourself inside this Pulte home.
Explore Your Options
One size does not fit all. That's why many of our homes come with flexible floor plan options to suit your family and your lifestyle. Explore your options below and turn this home design into a home of your very own.
- $234,990 Starting From
- $1,217/mo Starting From
- 2-5 Bedrooms
- 2-4 Bathrooms
- 1785 Sq. Ft.
Create Your Space
From the backsplash to flooring, you have options to help personalize your space. Explore the possibilities with our library of interactive design tools.
Explore layout and design options available in many homes using a sample floor plan.Launch Interactive Floor Plan Tool
It's in the Details
The versatile Castle Rock boasts one-level living that can easily be turned into two, with an optional second floor loft, bedroom and bath where you can host overnight guests in style. The open concept kitchen is built for entertaining, and features a Whirlpool® appliance package. This home includes a convenient laundry room, just off the Owner’s Suite and unique storage solutions.Request Info
- Asphalt Dimensional roof shingles with 30 year limited warranty
- Coach lights on photocell
- Firetape drywall/insulation garage common walls
- Front Elevations vary by plan (Brick, Stone)
- GFI Outlet (in garage)
- Sectional 16 panel Clopay Garage Door
- Siding – James Hardie Siding
- Simonton® Dual glazed vinyl windows with decorative grids on front elevation
- Spacious 2 car front load garage with tandem / extra storage space.
- Therma-Tru® Insulated fiberglass entry door with full weather stripping and dead bolt
- 9’ ceilings on first floor
- Pulte exclusive Kichler® light fixtures throughout
- Three Panel Craftmaster® doors with Schlage® Polo Knobs
- Flex room open to foyer
- Large, walk-in corner pantry
- Curved kitchen island
- Blown fiberglass insulation in all heated ceiling areas
- Bradford White® 50 Gallon Electric water heater
- Fiberglass batt insulation in all cantilevers and bays
- Lennox® Gas Furnace with air conditioning
- Ridge and soffit vent system for maximum attic ventilation
- Simonton® Vinyl Low “E” windows
- Structural sheathing board with TYPAR® house wrap and R-15 fiberglass batt insulation exterior wall system
- Two-step energy seal process through-out entire home to reduce air infiltration
- 2-5-10 year limited warranty
- Build Quality Confirmation
- Build Quality Foundation Inspection
- Build Quality Frame Inspection
- Build Quality Inspection
- Build Quality Pre-drywall Inspection
- Kohler – Master Bath includes a vikrell shower unit with shower door per plan.
- Kohler – Secondary Bath includes a vikrell tub/shower unit
- Kohler® showers & bath tubs
- Masterbrand® 36” Birch cabinets throughout home
- Moen® fixtures in baths
- 1 Cable TV-RG-6 dedicated run to predetermined location per plan
- 1 Phone – Category 5 dedicated run to predetermined location per plan.
- Armstrong vinyl flooring in hall baths/powder/master/foyer/kitchen
- Engineered floor joist system
- Glued and screwed ¾” tongue and groove oriented strand board (OSB) floor decking
- Mohawk® stain resistant, wall to wall carpeting with rebond 5 lb. pad
- Front lawn sod
- Rear and side lawn seed and straw
- Laminate kitchen countertop with stainless sink 8” deep kitchen sink and 1/3 HP disposal
- Masterbrand® 36” Birch cabinets throughout home
- Moen® kitchen faucet with pullout sprayer
- Whirlpool® appliances which include electric freestanding range, range hood and dishwasher
Pulte Energy Advantage
Many of our homes offer energy-efficient features that can help reduce your home’s energy consumption while maintaining everything you want in a new home. That’s the Pulte Energy Advantage®.
What to Expect:
Interested in this community? We’d love to show you around. Tell us how to reach you, and we’ll be in touch. We’re here to answer any questions you may have about building with us and living in this community.
Fill out the form and we'll be in touch:
Thank you for submitting your request. Here is what you can expect:
Thank you for your interest in this community. We will be in touch soon.
Inspired By You
Build With Confidence
From understanding the stages of construction to choosing the right Pulte partner, we are here for you throughout the build process.Learn More
Create the home you've always wanted with inspirational design ideas and thoughtful home solutions for your new Pulte home.Get Inspired
Like This Home Design?
This Home Design is also available in 2 Neighborhood(s) nearby .