About the Community
Nestled in Westfield, Viking Meadows is a charming community with an abundance of outdoor recreation and amenities including a state-of-the-art clubhouse with pools, playground, fitness center and athletic courts. Its picturesque ponds and waterfalls attract those looking for a friendly neighborhood with natural beauty.
Tour the Community
The life you want to live is waiting for you at Viking Meadows. Explore this community and see for yourself.
What Life's Like
About the Area
About the Area
- Included Unfinished Basement
- State-of-the-art Clubhouse for Residents Only
- Top-rated Westfield Washington Schools
- Direct Access to Monon Trail
- Outdoor Pool, Playground and Kiddie Pool
- Clubhouse features Fitness Center, Locker Rooms, Meeting Space, Indoor Basketball Court, Playroom Adjacent to Fitness Center
- Outdoor Tennis and Basketball Courts
- 2 Miles to Clay Terrace (Outdoor Shopping)
- ¼ Mile from U.S. 31
- 30 Minutes to Downtown Indianapolis
- Wooded and Cul-de-sac Homesites
- Abundant Shopping, Dining and Entertainment on Greyhound Pass and 151st Street
- 3 Minutes to Target, Walmart, Whole Foods, Kroger and More
- Waterfalls and Ponds throughout the Community
Build Quality Experience
Over 65 years of experience go into the building of every Pulte home, and our construction standards are set high to meet and exceed industry expectations. Learn more about our quality build process.
Why Build New
Home is where the heart is. And when you build new, you have the opportunity to put your heart and soul into the planning of your home. It becomes uniquely yours. From extra storage where you need it and a kitchen that works for you to the energy efficiency features in a new home, building new just makes sense.
(30) Nearby Neighborhood(s)
For Every Taste
Kitchens That Cook
When building a new home with Pulte Homes, explore our kitchen options and configurations to make your cooking zone truly your own.Let's Cook
Take a look at our 5 simple kitchen design elements that enhance functionality and make life easier.Read the Article