The Lyon is a single-level floorplan featuring a spacious layout perfect for empty nesters who like to entertain. Open to the gathering room and dining space that can easily fit a large table to accommodate many guests, the kitchen is equipped with an oversized island. Its many windows make this home design bright and airy, and a luxurious Owner’s Suite is tucked away for privacy. A flex room and basement, along with the option to add a loft, adds even more cozy living spaces.
Explore the Floor Plan
Step inside Lyon to see the Life-Tested Home Designs® with more usable space where you want it most. So you live the way you want to live.
- $376,990 Starting From
- $1,983/mo Starting From
- 2-5 Bedrooms
- 2-5 Bathrooms
- 2422 Sq. Ft.
- 2 Hose bibs
- Allura® Fiber Cement Siding
- Asphalt 30 year dimensional roof shingles limited warranty
- Firetape Drywall and Insulation Common Wall Only
- Front Elevations vary by plan (Brick, Stone, Allura®)
- Garage Door Opener Included
- Masonite® Insulated fiberglass entry door with full weather stripping and dead bolt
- Sectional Clopay® Gallery overhead garage door with Windows - GFI Outlet (in garage)
- Side and Rear Overhangs
- Simonton® Dual glazed vinyl windows front elevation decorative window grids
- 1 Duplex Cat 6 / RG6 Cable Outlet in Gathering Room
- 2 Cat 6 Home Runs from Low Voltage Panel to predetermined locations on 1st Floor and 2nd Floor Ceiling for Wireless Access Point Prewires
- 4-1/4” Base Board and 2-3/4” Casing first floor. 3-1/4” Base Board and 2-1/4” Casing second floor.
- 9’ ceilings on first floor
- Aristokraft® Sinclair Birch cabinets throughout home; Kitchen 42” with crown standard layout.
- Engineered floor joist system
- Flexible 1” Conduit from Exterior to Low Voltage Panel
- Full 8’ Basement
- Glued and screwed 3/4” tongue and groove (OSB) oriented strand board floor decking
- Low Voltage Panel in Laundry Room
- Pulte exclusive Kichler® light fixtures throughout
- Schlage® brushed nickel lever handles
- Sherwin Williams® Natural Choice Paint
- Spindle rail included on 1st floor (Bourges and Strasbourg plans)
- Two-panel provincial doors
- Window sills with casing apron
- The Lyon ranch features a spacious flex room at the front of the home, adjacent to a guest bedroom suite. The gourmet kitchen is home to a walk-in pantry and large island and flows seamlessly into the café and gathering room.
- 2-5-10 year limited warranty
- Build Quality Confirmation
- Build Quality Foundation Inspection
- Build Quality Frame Inspection
- Build Quality Inspection
- Build Quality Pre-drywall Inspection
- Gerber® – Elongated Toilets and pedestal in powder bath
- Kohler® – Master bath includes a Vikrell® shower only
- Kohler® – Secondary baths include a Vikrell® tub/shower unit per plan
- Moen® Brantford Chrome fixtures in baths
- Venetian Marble Bath Tops
- Granite kitchen countertop with Stainless Sink 8” deep kitchen sink and 1/3 HP disposal
- Moen® Integra Chrome kitchen faucet with pullout sprayer
- Whirlpool® Stainless Steel appliances - electric double oven range, microwave, dishwasher.
- Emser® ceramic floors in All baths and Laundry
- Shaw® Luxe Plank flooring in Foyer, Kitchen, Pantry, Powder, Entry
- Shaw® stain-resistant, wall-to-wall carpeting with rebound 5.5 lb. pad
- Blown fiberglass insulation in all heated ceiling areas
- Bradford White® 50 Gallon Electric water heater
- Fiberglass batt insulation in all cantilevers and bays
- Lennox® 93% gas furnace with 13 SEER air conditioner
- Outside air induction on all furnace systems
- Ridge and soffit vent system for maximum attic ventilation
- Simonton® Vinyl Low “E” windows
- Structural sheathing board with TYPAR® house wrap and R-15 fiberglass batt insulation exterior wall system
- Two-step energy seal process through-out entire home to reduce air infiltration
- Front lawn sod
- Rear & side lawn seed and straw
Life Enhancing Designs
At Pulte Homes, we believe smart home design is about improving the function of a space while enhancing its aesthetic. That’s why we talk with prospective homeowners about how they live in their homes and what they want most in their next home. The result is a collection of smart Life Tested® designs that can be incorporated into some Pulte floor plans to add the kind of stylish features and functional space you’ll want to use all the time.
Life Tested® Living Spaces
We continually reach out to home buyers and Pulte homeowners to get feedback to improve our home designs. It's what we call Life Tested.Learn More
Enjoy life clutter free with Pulte's Everyday Entry. Located off the garage, Everyday Entry provides an area for life's stuff as soon as you walk in the door.Learn More
Pulte Energy Advantage
Many of our homes offer energy-efficient features that can help reduce your home’s energy consumption while maintaining everything you want in a new home. That’s the Pulte Energy Advantage®.
Interested in living here? Tell us how to reach you, and we’ll be in touch. We look forward to answering any questions you may have about building with us and living in our homes.
Thanks for your interest. You’ll be receiving communications from us shortly.
Inspired By You
Build With Confidence
From understanding the stages of construction to choosing the right Pulte partner, we are here for you throughout the build process.Learn More
Create the home you've always wanted with inspirational design ideas and thoughtful home solutions for your new Pulte home.Get Inspired