The Lyon is a single-level floorplan featuring a spacious layout perfect for empty nesters who like to entertain. Open to the gathering room and dining space that can easily fit a large table to accommodate many guests, the kitchen is equipped with an oversized island. Its many windows make this home design bright and airy, and a luxurious Owner’s Suite is tucked away for privacy. A flex room and basement, along with the option to add a loft, adds even more cozy living spaces.
A Closer Look
When it comes to creating a space for your family, every detail matters. Take a closer look at this model and picture yourself inside this Pulte home.
Explore Your Options
One size does not fit all. That's why many of our homes come with flexible floor plan options to suit your family and your lifestyle. Explore your options below and turn this home design into a home of your very own.
- $354,990 Starting From
- $1,811/mo Starting From
- 2-5 Bedrooms
- 2-5 Bathrooms
- 2422 Sq. Ft.
Create Your Space
From the backsplash to flooring, you have options to help personalize your space. Explore the possibilities with our library of interactive design tools.
It's in the Details
Known for seamlessly connecting the kitchen, dining and living spaces, the Lyon features a stunning kitchen with upgraded Moen® fixtures and stainless steel appliances. Its open staircase leading down to the basement offers added detail, and beautiful Emser® tile and optional walk-in shower can be found in the Owner’s Suite.Request Info
- 2-5-10 year limited warranty
- Build Quality Confirmation
- Build Quality Foundation Inspection
- Build Quality Frame Inspection
- Build Quality Inspection
- Build Quality Pre-drywall Inspection
- 1 Cable TV-RG-6 dedicated run
- 1 Phone – Category 5 dedicated run
- 4-1/4” Base Board and 2-3/4” Casing first floor. 3-1/4” Base Board and 2-1/4” Casing second floor.
- 9’ ceilings on first floor
- Aristokraft® Sinclair Birch cabinets throughout home; Kitchen 42” with crown standard layout.
- Engineered floor joist system
- Full 8’ Basement
- Glued and screwed 3/4” tongue and groove (OSB) oriented strand board floor decking
- Pulte exclusive Kichler® light fixtures throughout
- Schlage® brushed nickel lever handles
- Sherwin Williams® Natural Choice Paint
- Spindle rail included on 1st floor (Bourges and Strasbourg plans)
- Two-panel provincial doors
- Window sills with casing apron
- Many Windows for Natural Light
- Open Stairs to Basement
- Spacious Dining Cafe
- 2 Hose bibs
- Asphalt 30 year dimensional roof shingles limited warranty
- Firetape Drywall and Insulation Common Wall Only
- Front Elevations vary by plan (Brick, Stone, James Hardie)
- Garage Door Opener Included
- HardiePlank® Fiber Cement Siding
- Masonite® Insulated fiberglass entry door with full weather stripping and dead bolt
- Sectional Clopay® Gallery overhead garage door with Windows - GFI Outlet (in garage)
- Side and Rear Overhangs
- Simonton® Dual glazed vinyl windows front elevation decorative window grids
- Gerber® – Elongated Toilets and pedestal in powder bath
- Kohler® – Master bath includes a Vikrell® shower only
- Kohler® – Secondary baths include a Vikrell® tub/shower unit per plan
- Moen® Brantford Chrome fixtures in baths
- Venetian Marble Bath Tops
- Granite kitchen countertop with Stainless Sink 8” deep kitchen sink and 1/3 HP disposal
- Moen® Integra Chrome kitchen faucet with pullout sprayer
- Whirlpool® Stainless Steel appliances - electric double oven range, microwave, dishwasher.
- Armstrong® Luxe Plank flooring in Foyer, Kitchen, Pantry, Powder, Entry
- Emser® ceramic floors in All baths and Laundry
- Mohawk® stain-resistant, wall-to-wall carpeting with rebound 5.5 lb. pad
- Blown fiberglass insulation in all heated ceiling areas
- Bradford White® 50 Gallon Electric water heater
- Fiberglass batt insulation in all cantilevers and bays
- Lennox® 93% gas furnace with 13 SEER air conditioner
- Outside air induction on all furnace systems
- Ridge and soffit vent system for maximum attic ventilation
- Simonton® Vinyl Low “E” windows
- Structural sheathing board with TYPAR® house wrap and R-15 fiberglass batt insulation exterior wall system
- Two-step energy seal process through-out entire home to reduce air infiltration
- Front lawn sod
- Rear & side lawn seed and straw
Life Enhancing Designs
At Pulte Homes, we believe smart home design is about improving the function of a space while enhancing its aesthetic. That’s why we talk with prospective homeowners about how they live in their homes and what they want most in their next home. The result is a collection of smart Life Tested® designs that can be incorporated into some Pulte floor plans to add the kind of stylish features and functional space you’ll want to use all the time.
Life Tested® Living Spaces
We continually reach out to home buyers and Pulte homeowners to get feedback to improve our home designs. It's what we call Life Tested.Learn More
Enjoy life clutter free with Pulte's Everyday Entry. Located off the garage, Everyday Entry provides an area for life's stuff as soon as you walk in the door.Learn More
Pulte Energy Advantage
Many of our homes offer energy-efficient features that can help reduce your home’s energy consumption while maintaining everything you want in a new home. That’s the Pulte Energy Advantage®.
Quick Move-In Homes
LyonLantern Park 16149 Morning Drive, Westfield, Indiana 46074 Lot Number: 03300 (866) 210-4307
- 2 Guest Bedrms w/in-suite baths on main
- Gourmet kitchen w/quartz countertops
- Kitchenaid appliances
- Hardwood throughout all main living area
- Master Walk-in Shower +seperate vanities
- Full Unfinished basement w/bath rough-in
What to Expect:
Interested in this community? Tell us how to reach you, and we’ll be in touch. We look forward to answering any questions you may have about building with us and living in this community.
Fill out the form and we'll be in touch:
Thank you for submitting your request. Here is what you can expect:
Thank you for your interest in this community. We will be in touch soon.
Inspired By You
Build With Confidence
From understanding the stages of construction to choosing the right Pulte partner, we are here for you throughout the build process.Learn More
Create the home you've always wanted with inspirational design ideas and thoughtful home solutions for your new Pulte home.Get Inspired
Like This Home Design?
This Home Design is also available in 2 Neighborhood(s) nearby .