The Croix lives large with its main-floor Owner’s Suite, two secondary bedrooms and flex space. A large café for casual eating is located off the open kitchen with large island connecting to a gathering room -- and direct patio access makes outdoor entertaining easy. A flex room and third bedroom can be used as an office, hobby or guest room in this popular ranch-style home design.
A Look Inside
Get to know all of the exciting features of the Croix by taking this video tour.
- $371,990 Starting From
- $1,991/mo Starting From
- 3-5 Bedrooms
- 3-5 Bathrooms
- 2447 Sq. Ft.
- 2-5-10 year limited warranty
- Build Quality Confirmation
- Build Quality Foundation Inspection
- Build Quality Frame Inspection
- Build Quality Inspection
- Build Quality Pre-drywall Inspection
- 2 Hose bibs
- Allura® Fiber Cement Siding
- Asphalt 30 year dimensional roof shingles limited warranty
- Firetape Drywall and Insulation Common Wall Only
- Front Elevations vary by plan (Brick, Stone, Allura®)
- Garage Door Opener Included
- Masonite® Insulated fiberglass entry door with full weather stripping and dead bolt
- Sectional Clopay® Gallery overhead garage door with Windows - GFI Outlet (in garage)
- Side and Rear Overhangs
- Simonton® Dual glazed vinyl windows front elevation decorative window grids
- 1 Duplex Cat 6 / RG6 Cable Outlet in Gathering Room
- 2 Cat 6 Home Runs from Low Voltage Panel to predetermined locations on 1st Floor and 2nd Floor Ceiling for Wireless Access Point Prewires
- 4-1/4” Base Board and 2-3/4” Casing first floor. 3-1/4” Base Board and 2-1/4” Casing second floor.
- 9’ ceilings on first floor
- Aristokraft® Sinclair Birch cabinets throughout home; Kitchen 42” with crown standard layout.
- Engineered floor joist system
- Flexible 1” Conduit from Exterior to Low Voltage Panel
- Full 8’ Basement
- Glued and screwed 3/4” tongue and groove (OSB) oriented strand board floor decking
- Low Voltage Panel in Laundry Room
- Pulte exclusive Kichler® light fixtures throughout
- Schlage® brushed nickel lever handles
- Sherwin Williams® Natural Choice Paint
- Spindle rail included on 1st floor (Bourges and Strasbourg plans)
- Two-panel provincial doors
- Window sills with casing apron
- The Croix lives large with its main-floor Owner’s Suite, two bedrooms and flex space. A café for casual eating is located off the open kitchen with large island connecting to a gathering room. The flex room can be used as an office or guest room.
- Gerber® – Elongated Toilets and pedestal in powder bath
- Kohler® – Master bath includes a Vikrell® shower only
- Kohler® – Secondary baths include a Vikrell® tub/shower unit per plan
- Moen® Brantford Chrome fixtures in baths
- Venetian Marble Bath Tops
- Granite kitchen countertop with Stainless Sink 8” deep kitchen sink and 1/3 HP disposal
- Moen® Integra Chrome kitchen faucet with pullout sprayer
- Whirlpool® Stainless Steel appliances - electric double oven range, microwave, dishwasher.
- Emser® ceramic floors in All baths and Laundry
- Shaw® Luxe Plank flooring in Foyer, Kitchen, Pantry, Powder, Entry
- Shaw® stain-resistant, wall-to-wall carpeting with rebound 5.5 lb. pad
- Blown fiberglass insulation in all heated ceiling areas
- Bradford White® 50 Gallon Electric water heater
- Fiberglass batt insulation in all cantilevers and bays
- Lennox® 93% gas furnace with 13 SEER air conditioner
- Outside air induction on all furnace systems
- Ridge and soffit vent system for maximum attic ventilation
- Simonton® Vinyl Low “E” windows
- Structural sheathing board with TYPAR® house wrap and R-15 fiberglass batt insulation exterior wall system
- Two-step energy seal process through-out entire home to reduce air infiltration
- Front lawn sod
- Rear & side lawn seed and straw
Pulte Energy Advantage
Many of our homes offer energy-efficient features that can help reduce your home’s energy consumption while maintaining everything you want in a new home. That’s the Pulte Energy Advantage®.
Interested in living here? Tell us how to reach you, and we’ll be in touch. We look forward to answering any questions you may have about building with us and living in our homes.
Thanks for your interest. You’ll be receiving communications from us shortly.
Inspired By You
Build With Confidence
From understanding the stages of construction to choosing the right Pulte partner, we are here for you throughout the build process.Learn More
Create the home you've always wanted with inspirational design ideas and thoughtful home solutions for your new Pulte home.Get Inspired