The Croix lives large with its main-floor Owner’s Suite, two secondary bedrooms and flex space. A large café for casual eating is located off the open kitchen with large island connecting to a gathering room -- and direct patio access makes outdoor entertaining easy. A flex room and third bedroom can be used as an office, hobby or guest room in this popular ranch-style home design.
Explore the Floor Plan
Step inside Croix to see the Life-Tested Home Designs® with more usable space where you want it most. So you live the way you want to live.
- $374,990 Starting From
- $1,916/mo Starting From
- 3-5 Bedrooms
- 3-5 Bathrooms
- 2447 Sq. Ft.
Customize Your Home
- Kohler® – Secondary baths include a Vikrell® tub/shower unit per plan
- Gerber® – Elongated Toilets and pedestal in powder bath
- Venetian Marble Bath Tops
- Kohler® – Master bath includes a Vikrell® shower only
- Moen® Brantford Chrome fixtures in baths
- Flexible 1” Conduit from Exterior to Low Voltage Panel
- Low Voltage Panel in Laundry Room
- 2 Cat 6 Home Runs from Low Voltage Panel to predetermined locations on 1st Floor and 2nd Floor Ceiling for Wireless Access Point Prewires
- 1 Duplex Cat 6 / RG6 Cable Outlet in Gathering Room
- The Croix lives large with its main-floor Owner’s Suite, two bedrooms and flex space. A café for casual eating is located off the open kitchen with large island connecting to a gathering room. The flex room can be used as an office or guest room.
- 9’ ceilings on first floor
- Full 8’ Basement
- Pulte exclusive Kichler® light fixtures throughout
- Two-panel provincial doors
- Sherwin Williams® Natural Choice Paint
- Glued and screwed 3/4” tongue and groove (OSB) oriented strand board floor decking
- Engineered floor joist system
- Window sills with casing apron
- Spindle rail included on 1st floor (Bourges and Strasbourg plans)
- Aristokraft® Sinclair Birch cabinets throughout home; Kitchen 42” with crown standard layout.
- Schlage® brushed nickel lever handles
- 4-1/4” Base Board and 2-3/4” Casing first floor. 3-1/4” Base Board and 2-1/4” Casing second floor.
- Build Quality Foundation Inspection
- Build Quality Frame Inspection
- Build Quality Pre-drywall Inspection
- Build Quality Inspection
- Build Quality Confirmation
- 2-5-10 year limited warranty
- Front Elevations vary by plan (Brick, Stone, Allura®)
- Side and Rear Overhangs
- Allura® Fiber Cement Siding
- Masonite® Insulated fiberglass entry door with full weather stripping and dead bolt
- Simonton® Dual glazed vinyl windows front elevation decorative window grids
- Sectional Clopay® Gallery overhead garage door with Windows - GFI Outlet (in garage)
- Asphalt 30 year dimensional roof shingles limited warranty
- Firetape Drywall and Insulation Common Wall Only
- 2 Hose bibs
- Garage Door Opener Included
- Granite kitchen countertop with Stainless Sink 8” deep kitchen sink and 1/3 HP disposal
- Moen® Integra Chrome kitchen faucet with pullout sprayer
- Whirlpool® Stainless Steel appliances - electric double oven range, microwave, dishwasher.
- Emser® ceramic floors in All baths and Laundry
- Shaw® stain-resistant, wall-to-wall carpeting with rebound 5.5 lb. pad
- Shaw® Luxe Plank flooring in Foyer, Kitchen, Pantry, Powder, Entry
- Two-step energy seal process through-out entire home to reduce air infiltration
- Simonton® Vinyl Low “E” windows
- Lennox® 93% gas furnace with 13 SEER air conditioner
- Bradford White® 50 Gallon Electric water heater
- Structural sheathing board with TYPAR® house wrap and R-15 fiberglass batt insulation exterior wall system
- Fiberglass batt insulation in all cantilevers and bays
- Blown fiberglass insulation in all heated ceiling areas
- Outside air induction on all furnace systems
- Ridge and soffit vent system for maximum attic ventilation
- Front lawn sod
- Rear & side lawn seed and straw
Pulte Energy Advantage
Many of our homes offer energy-efficient features that can help reduce your home’s energy consumption while maintaining everything you want in a new home. That’s the Pulte Energy Advantage®.
Quick Move-In Homes
Interested in living here? Tell us how to reach you, and we’ll be in touch. We look forward to answering any questions you may have about building with us and living in our homes.
Thanks for your interest. You’ll be receiving communications from us shortly.
Inspired By You
Build With Confidence
From understanding the stages of construction to choosing the right Pulte partner, we are here for you throughout the build process.Learn More
Create the home you've always wanted with inspirational design ideas and thoughtful home solutions for your new Pulte home.Get Inspired