About the Community
Experience luxury living at Lantern Park, offering sophisticated ranch home designs featuring flow-through layouts, large windows and backyards that bring in the natural beauty of your surroundings. Located near US-31 for easy commutes and access to everyday conveniences, this exclusive 58-lot enclave community offers a quiet and private lifestyle surrounded by nearly 25 acres of woods and greenspace. A favorite among empty nesters, Lantern Park redefines elegant living.
What Life's Like
Explore the natural beauty of Lantern Park from your own wooded backyard in this private enclave community. Endless opportunities to stay active and have fun exist, whether shopping at the nearby Clay Terrace upscale outdoor mall or taking a walk through nearby parks and trails.Request Info
- Brand New Floorplans for Elegant Single-Level Living
- Exclusive, Private Enclave Community with 58 Lots
- 7 Acres of Common Area for Residents to Enjoy
- Adjacent to Nearly 16 Acres of Dedicated Greenspace and Woods
- Less than 1 Mile to Everyday Conveniences Including Grocery, Fitness, Shopping, Dining and Medical Services
- 1/4 Mile to Clay Terrace - High-end Outdoor Mall with an Abundance of Retail Shops and Restaurants
- Located Less than 1/2 Mile to US-31, Providing Quick Access to the Indianapolis Metro Area via I-465, I-70, I-74 and I-65
- 30 Minutes from Downtown Indianapolis
- Close Proximity to the New 400-acre Grand Park and the Future Grand Park Village
- Top-Rated Westfield-Washington School District
About the Area
Westfield is a bustling suburb with easy access to employment corridors and Indianapolis via U.S. 31. Residents of the Lantern Park community are a short drive to everyday retail including CVS, Kroger, Target, plus upscale dining and shopping at Clay Terrace. Enjoy the top-rated Washington-Westfield School District, and for recreation, explore Grand Park-- a champion multi-sport complex with plans for bike trails, amphitheater and concert venue.
With its spacious foyer leading to an open gathering room, kitchen and café, the Belfort offers a smart layout with plenty of room to entertain.
The Lyon boasts a flowing layout with oversized kitchen island and spacious dining area open to the comfortable gathering room - perfect for entertaining.
In the Strasbourg, you’re greeted with a soaring two-story foyer and spacious gathering room with vaulted ceilings and picture windows streaming natural light.
Greeting guests with a stunning spiral staircase, the Bourges boasts an open floorplan and added living spaces with a second level loft open to the gathering room and kitchen below.
LyonLantern Park 16180 Morning Drive, Westfield, Indiana 46074 Lot Number: 05500 (866) 210-4307
- BuiltIn Kit Appliances + Quartz Counters
- Hardwoods all main living areas
- Master Walkin Shower + Separate Vanities
- Guest Bdrm w/insuite bath on main floor
- Bedroom and full bath in basement
- Spacious office on main floor
Events & Offers
Our residents are at the heart of every Pulte community, and there is always something happening. From exciting offers to home events, we invite you to see what’s going on in the neighborhood.
Mortgage Financing Advisor*
Pulte Mortgage Financing Advisor (Gary Lock, NMLS #438564) can review specific financing options and the Affiliate Incentive Program with you.Find Out More
Now Building for Fall 2017
Move into your dream home this fall! From walls to cabinets, countertops to floors - personalize your home to fit your lifestyle.Find Your Homesite
$25,000 Flex Cash Offer*
Receive $25,000 in flex cash toward options when you purchase a to-be-built home on specific lots in Lantern Park.*See Details
What to Expect:
Interested in this community? Tell us how to reach you, and we’ll be in touch. We look forward to answering any questions you may have about building with us and living in this community.
Fill out the form and we'll be in touch:
Thank you for submitting your request. Here is what you can expect:
Thank you for your interest in this community. We will be in touch soon.
For Every Taste
Kitchens That Cook
When building a new home with Pulte Homes, explore our kitchen options and configurations to make your cooking zone truly your own.Let's Cook
Take a look at our 5 simple kitchen design elements that enhance functionality and make life easier.Read the Article