About the Community
Visit Andover Crossings and you’ll discover sophisticated single and two-story homes in an inviting neighborhood setting. Minutes from Clay Terrace, Grand Park, and Greyhound Pass, you’re a short drive from abundant dining, entertainment and outdoor recreation options. Providing growing families with spacious, open floorplans and upgraded features in the perfect Westfield location, Andover Crossings is the place you’ll want to call home.
The single-story Amberwood stands out for its spacious design, with an open kitchen, Everyday Entry™, and Pulte Planning Center®.
Baldwin has what families need: open gathering areas, flex space, walk-in closets, extra storage and a Pulte Planning Center®.
The Greenfield’s open concept features a spacious flex room, Pulte Planning Center®, second-floor loft and walk-in closets in all bedrooms.
The spacious Hilltop features a walk-in kitchen pantry, flex room, loft and four bedrooms with walk-in closets.
With its open layout, Riverton also boasts a formal dining room, Pulte Planning Center®, loft area and garage with storage bay.
Westchester offers large gathering areas, a wide Everyday Entry™, an upstairs loft and an extra garage bay useful for storage.
What Life's Like
Life at Andover Crossings means it’s easy to spend an afternoon strolling historic downtown Westfield or exploring the shops at the upscale Clay Terrace outdoor mall. Life Tested® homes are minutes away from the Grand Park multi-sport complex.Request Info
- 6 New Life Tested® Home Designs
- Top-Rated Westfield Washington Schools
- Spacious Floorplans Designed to fit your Lifestyle
- 3-Car Garage Space
- Close Proximity to Everyday Retail/Conveniences - Kroger, CVS, Walgreens, etc.
- 6 Miles from Clay Terrace - Outdoor Mall with Upscale Retail and Dining
- Nearby Access to I-465, I-70, I-74 and I-65 for Easy Commutes
- 40 Minutes from Indianapolis International Airport
- 30-Minute Drive to Downtown Indianapolis
- Close to Popular Grand Park Multi-Sport Complex
- Near Grand Junction Park and Plaza - Future Project will Include Amphitheater, Arts Garden, Nature Area and More.
About the Area
Westfield is a bustling suburb with easy access to employment corridors and Indianapolis via U.S. 31. Residents of the Andover Crossings community are a short drive to everyday retail including CVS, Kroger, Target, plus upscale dining and shopping at Clay Terrace. Enjoy the top-rated Washington-Westfield School District, and for recreation, explore Grand Park sports complex featuring a massive 400-acre park with athletic fields and indoor facilities.