Amberwood provides the livability of a bigger home in a single-story floor plan. When you arrive home, the Everyday Entry® gives you a place to drop your keys and stow kids’ backpacks. The Pulte Planning Center® helps organize your busy life. And the interconnected kitchen (with island), gathering room, and café dining area enable both weekday relaxing and weekend entertaining.
- $265,990 Starting From
- $1,429/mo Starting From
- 3-5 Bedrooms
- 2-3 Bathrooms
- 2323 Sq. Ft.
- Front Elevations vary by plan ( Brick, Stone, Allura Siding)
- Side and Rear Overhangs
- Siding – Allura Fiber Cement Siding
- Therma-Tru® Steel entry door with full weather stripping and dead bolt
- Spacious 2 car front load garage with Tandem / extra storage space.
- Simonton® Dual glazed vinyl windows with decorative grids on front sides
- Sectional Clopay® Gallery overhead garage door with Windows.
- GFI Outlet (in garage)
- Asphalt roof shingles with 25 year limited warranty
- Cluster Mailboxes
- Coach Lights on Photocell
- Front yard sod to front corners
- Firetape Drywall/Insulation Garage Common Walls
- Rear and side lawn seed and straw
- An open single-level floor plan, the Amberwood balances private living and entertaining with its secluded Owner’s Suite and interconnected kitchen, gathering room, and café dining area. Suitable for both weekday relaxing and weekend entertaining.
- Armstrong vinyl flooring in hall baths/powder /master/foyer/kitchen
- Kohler – Master Bath include a vikrel shower unit with shower door per plan.
- Kohler – Secondary Bath includes a vikrel tub/shower unit
- Moen® kitchen faucet with pullout sprayer
- Moen® fixtures in baths
- Aristokraft® 36” Birch cabinets throughout home
- Laminate kitchen countertop with Stainless Sink 8” deep kitchen sink and 1/3 HP disposal
- Venetian Marble Bath Tops
- Whirlpool Appliances which include electric Freestanding Range, Range Hood and Dishwasher
- 9’ ceilings on first floor
- Shaw® stain resistant, wall to wall carpeting with rebond 5 lb. pad
- Pulte exclusive Kichler® light fixtures throughout
- Three Panel Craftmaster® doors with Schalge Polo Knobs
- Sherwin Williams® run Natural Choice Paint
- Glued and screwed ¾” tongue and groove oriented strand board (OSB) floor decking
- Engineered floor joist system
- Flexible 1” Conduit from Exterior to Low Voltage Panel
- Low Voltage Panel in Laundry Room
- 2 Cat 6 Home Runs from Low Voltage Panel to predetermined locations on 1st Floor and 2nd Floor Ceiling for Wireless Access Point Prewires
- 1 Duplex Cat 6 / RG6 Cable Outlet in Gathering Room
- Two-step energy seal process through-out entire home to reduce air infiltration
- Simonton® Vinyl Low “E” windows
- Lennox® 93% Gas Furnace with 13 SEER air conditioner
- Bradford White 50 Gallon Electric water heater
- Structural sheathing board with TYPAR® house wrap and R-15 fiberglass batt insulation exterior wall system
- Fiberglass batt insulation in all cantilevers and bays
- Blown fiberglass insulation in all heated ceiling areas
- Ridge and soffit vent system for maximum attic ventilation
- Five key building completion quality checkpoints throughout the process: build quality foundation inspection, build quality frame inspection, build quality pre-drywall inspection, build quality inspection, build quality confirmation
- 2-5-10 year limited warranty
Pulte Energy Advantage
Many of our homes offer energy-efficient features that can help reduce your home’s energy consumption while maintaining everything you want in a new home. That’s the Pulte Energy Advantage®.
Interested in living here? Tell us how to reach you, and we’ll be in touch. We look forward to answering any questions you may have about building with us and living in our homes.
Thanks for your interest. You’ll be receiving communications from us shortly.
Inspired By You
Build With Confidence
From understanding the stages of construction to choosing the right Pulte partner, we are here for you throughout the build process.Learn More
Create the home you've always wanted with inspirational design ideas and thoughtful home solutions for your new Pulte home.Get Inspired