With multi-level living in the Allison, it’s easy to both entertain and enjoy private living. Be with guests on the open main level, featuring a spacious kitchen and connected gathering room. Escape to a private Owner’s level, while the kids hang out upstairs. Just a half-flight down from the main level, the finished game room is perfect for recreation, leaving the basement open for storage.
Explore the Floor Plan
Step inside Allison to see the Life-Tested Home Designs® with more usable space where you want it most. So you live the way you want to live.
- $371,990 Starting From
- $1,940/mo Starting From
- 4-5 Bedrooms
- 2-4 Bathrooms
- 3337 Sq. Ft.
Customize Your Home
- Front Elevations vary by plan ( Brick, Stone, Allura Siding)
- Side and Rear Overhangs
- Allura® Fiber Cement Siding
- Masonite® Insulated fiberglass entry door with full weather stripping and dead bolt
- Spacious 3 car front load garage
- Simonton® Dual glazed vinyl windows front elevation decorative window grids
- Sectional Clopay Gallery decorative overhead garage door with rubber sweep
- GFI Outlet (in garage)
- Asphalt 30 year dimensional roof shingles limited warranty
- Coach Lights on Photocell
- Cluster Mailboxes
- Front lawn sod
- Rear & side lawn seed and straw
- Firetape Drywall/Insulation Garage Common Walls
- Two-step energy seal process through-out entire home to reduce air infiltration
- Simonton® Vinyl Low “E” windows
- Lennox® 93% gas furnace with 13 SEER air conditioner
- Bradford White 50 Gallon Electric water heater
- Structural sheathing board with TYPAR® house wrap and R-15 fiberglass batt insulation exterior wall system
- Fiberglass batt insulation in all cantilevers and bays
- Blown fiberglass insulation in all heated ceiling areas
- Outside air induction on all furnace systems
- Ridge and soffit vent system for maximum attic ventilation
- The Allison features a spacious kitchen with large island and eat-in café that opens to a two-story gathering room. A series of half-flights of stairs lead you to the private Owner’s Suite, additional bedrooms, or to your lower-level game room.
- Armstrong® vinyl flooring in master bath, hall bath, and laundry.
- Kohler – Secondary baths include a Vikrell tub/shower unit per plan.
- Master Bath/Bath 2 – Double Vanity Sink Included
- Master Bath – Includes Kohler Vikrell Shower
- Gerber – Elongated Toilets and pedestal in powder bath
- Moen® Integra Chrome kitchen faucet with pullout sprayer
- Moen® Brantford Chrome fixtures in baths
- Aristokraft® Sinclair Birch cabinets throughout home. Kitchen 36” with crown standard layout.
- Laminate kitchen countertop with Stainless Sink 8” deep kitchen sink and 1/3 HP disposal
- Venetian Marble Bath Tops
- Whirlpool Black appliances which include electric Freestanding Range, Microwave and Dishwasher
- 9’ ceilings on first floor
- Full 8’ Basement
- Shaw® Luxe Plank flooring in Foyer, Kitchen, Pantry, Powder, Entry, Planning Center
- Shaw® stain resistant, wall to wall carpeting with 5.5 lb. pad
- Pulte exclusive Kichler® light fixtures throughout
- Two panel provincial doors with Schlage® lever handles
- Sherwin Williams® run Natural Choice Paint
- 36” Mirrors in all baths. Powder Room Optional
- Glued and screwed 3/4” tongue and groove (OSB) oriented strand board floor decking
- Engineered floor joist system
- 3-1/4” Base Board and 2-1/4” Casing
- Window sill with apron
- Flexible 1” Conduit from Exterior to Low Voltage Panel
- Low Voltage Panel in Laundry Room
- 2 Cat 6 Home Runs from Low Voltage Panel to predetermined locations on 1st Floor and 2nd Floor Ceiling for Wireless Access Point Prewires
- 1 Duplex Cat 6 / RG6 Cable Outlet in Gathering Room
- Five key building completion quality checkpoints throughout process: build quality foundation inspection, build quality frame inspection, build quality pre-drywall inspection, build quality inspection, build quality confirmation
- 2-5-10 year limited warranty
Life Enhancing Designs
At Pulte Homes, we believe smart home design is about improving the function of a space while enhancing its aesthetic. That’s why we talk with prospective homeowners about how they live in their homes and what they want most in their next home. The result is a collection of smart Life Tested® designs that can be incorporated into some Pulte floor plans to add the kind of stylish features and functional space you’ll want to use all the time.
Save space in the kitchen with Pulte's Oversized Pantry. We've designed more storage space for bulk groceries so you're free to stock up on the items you need.Learn More
Pulte Planning Center®
Manage your home more efficiently with Pulte's Planning Center. This unique, multi-functional space allows you a place to manage your busy life and stay organized.Learn More
Enjoy life clutter free with Pulte's Everyday Entry. Located off the garage, Everyday Entry provides an area for life's stuff as soon as you walk in the door.Learn More
Pulte Energy Advantage
Many of our homes offer energy-efficient features that can help reduce your home’s energy consumption while maintaining everything you want in a new home. That’s the Pulte Energy Advantage®.
Interested in living here? Tell us how to reach you, and we’ll be in touch. We look forward to answering any questions you may have about building with us and living in our homes.
Thanks for your interest. You’ll be receiving communications from us shortly.
Inspired By You
Build With Confidence
From understanding the stages of construction to choosing the right Pulte partner, we are here for you throughout the build process.Learn More
Create the home you've always wanted with inspirational design ideas and thoughtful home solutions for your new Pulte home.Get Inspired