VanderbiltSeries: Estates Series
Vanderbilt encourages relaxed everyday living and effortless entertaining. The downstairs Owner’s Suite offers a respite from your day, the upstairs loft gives kids a place to hang out, and the versatile Pulte Planning Center® acts as a hub for family life. The open kitchen feeds into a formal dining area via a butler’s pantry, and the vaulted-ceiling gathering room is guaranteed to impress.
Create Your Space
From the backsplash to flooring, you have options to help personalize your space. Explore the possibilities with our library of interactive design tools.
Explore layout and design options using a sample floor plan.Launch Interactive Floor Plan Tool
- 2 Hose Bibs
- Asphalt 30 year dimensional roof shingles limited warranty
- Coach lights and yard light on photocell
- Fire tape Drywall and Insulation Common Walls Only
- Front Elevations vary by plan ( Brick, Stone, James Hardie)
- Front lawn sod
- Garage door opener included on 2-car garage
- HardiePlank® Fiber Cement Siding
- Masonite® Insulated fiberglass entry door with full weather stripping and dead bolt
- Rear & side lawn seed and straw
- Sectional Clopay® Gallery overhead garage door with Windows. GFI Outlet (in garage)
- Side and Rear Overhangs
- Simonton® Dual glazed vinyl windows front elevation decorative window grids
- Spacious 3-car side entry garage
- Emser® ceramic floors in All baths and Laundry
- Emser® ceramic tile on master shower walls
- Gerber® – Elongated Toilets and pedestal in powder bath
- Kohler® – Secondary baths include a Vikrell® tub/shower unit per plan
- Moen® Brantford Chrome fixtures in baths
- Venetian Marble Bath Tops
- Blown fiberglass insulation in all heated ceiling areas
- Bradford White® 50 Gallon Electric water heater
- Fiberglass batt insulation in all cantilevers and bays
- Lennox® 93% gas furnace with 13 SEER air conditioner
- Outside air induction on all furnace systems
- Ridge and soffit vent system for maximum attic ventilation
- Simonton® Vinyl Low “E” windows
- Structural sheathing board with TYPAR® house wrap and R-15 fiberglass batt insulation exterior wall system
- Two-step energy seal process through-out entire home to reduce air infiltration
- 1 Cable TV-RG-6 dedicated run
- 1 Phone – Category 5 dedicated run
- 2-Panel Provincial Doors
- 4-1/4” Base Board and 2-3/4” Casing first floor. 3-1/4” Base Board and 2-1/4” Casing second floor.
- 9’ ceilings on first floor
- Engineered floor joist system
- Formal Dining Room & Butler's Pantry
- Full 8’ Basement
- Pulte exclusive Kichler® light fixtures throughout
- Schlage® brushed nickel lever handles
- Sherwin Williams® Natural Choice Paint
- Spindle rail included on 1st Floor
- Window sills with casing apron
- Walk-In Closets in All Bedrooms
- First Floor Master
- 2-5-10 year limited warranty
- Build Quality Confirmation
- Build Quality Foundation Inspection
- Build Quality Frame Inspection
- Build Quality Inspection
- Build Quality Pre-drywall Inspection
- Glued and screwed 3/4” tongue and groove (OSB) oriented strand board floor decking
- Mohawk® 3” Engineered Oak Hardwood flooring in Foyer, Kitchen / Nook / Planning Center®
- Mohawk® stain resistant wall-to-wall carpeting with rebound 5.5 lb. pad
- Aristokraft® Sinclair Birch cabinets throughout home; Kitchen 42” with crown standard layout.
- Granite kitchen countertop with Stainless Sink 8” deep kitchen sink and 1/3 HP disposal
- Moen® Integra Chrome kitchen faucet with pullout sprayer
- Whirlpool® Stainless Steel appliances - electric double oven range, microwave, dishwasher.
Pulte Energy Advantage
Many of our homes offer energy-efficient features that can help reduce your home’s energy consumption while maintaining everything you want in a new home. That’s the Pulte Energy Advantage®.
What to Expect:
Interested in this community? Tell us how to reach you, and we’ll be in touch. We look forward to answering any questions you may have about building with us and living in this community.
Fill out the form and we'll be in touch:
Thank you for submitting your request. Here is what you can expect:
Thank you for your interest in this community. We will be in touch soon.
Inspired By You
Build With Confidence
From understanding the stages of construction to choosing the right Pulte partner, we are here for you throughout the build process.Learn More
Create the home you've always wanted with inspirational design ideas and thoughtful home solutions for your new Pulte home.Get Inspired
Like This Home Design?
This Home Design is also available in 6 Neighborhood(s) nearby .