When you enter the Stockbridge, you’re greeted with an open foyer and grand staircase before finding your way into the spacious gathering room and connected kitchen. An entertainer’s dream, its kitchen is known for its large double islands for casual dining and easy meal prep. An eat-in café offers even more seating. Versatile to fit your needs, a first floor flex space can be a casual living area, office or in-law suite.
- Blown fiberglass insulation in all heated ceiling areas
- Bradford White® 50 Gallon Electric water heater
- Fiberglass batt insulation in all cantilevers and bays
- Lennox® 93% gas furnace with 13 SEER air conditioner
- Outside air induction on all furnace systems
- Ridge and soffit vent system for maximum attic ventilation
- Simonton® Vinyl Low “E” windows
- Structural sheathing board with TYPAR® house wrap and R-15 fiberglass batt insulation exterior wall system
- Two-step energy seal process through-out entire home to reduce air infiltration
- Emser® ceramic floors in All baths and Laundry
- Emser® ceramic tile on master shower walls
- Gerber® – Elongated Toilets and pedestal in powder bath
- Kohler® – Secondary baths include a Vikrell® tub/shower unit per plan
- Moen® Brantford Chrome fixtures in baths
- Venetian Marble Bath Tops
- 2 Hose Bibs
- Allura® Fiber Cement Siding
- Asphalt 30 year dimensional roof shingles limited warranty
- Coach lights and yard light on photocell
- Fire tape Drywall and Insulation Common Walls Only
- Front Elevations vary by plan ( Brick, Stone, Allura®)
- Front lawn sod
- Garage door opener included on 2-car garage
- Masonite® Insulated fiberglass entry door with full weather stripping and dead bolt
- Rear & side lawn seed and straw
- Sectional Clopay® Gallery overhead garage door with Windows. GFI Outlet (in garage)
- Side and Rear Overhangs
- Simonton® Dual glazed vinyl windows front elevation decorative window grids
- Spacious 3-car side entry garage
- 1 Duplex Cat 6 / RG6 Cable Outlet in Gathering Room
- 2 Cat 6 Home Runs from Low Voltage Panel to predetermined locations on 1st Floor and 2nd Floor Ceiling for Wireless Access Point Prewires
- 2-Panel Provincial Doors
- 4-1/4” Base Board and 2-3/4” Casing first floor. 3-1/4” Base Board and 2-1/4” Casing second floor.
- 9’ ceilings on first floor
- Engineered floor joist system
- Flexible 1” Conduit from Exterior to Low Voltage Panel
- Full 8’ Basement
- Low Voltage Panel in Laundry Room
- Pulte exclusive Kichler® light fixtures throughout
- Schlage® brushed nickel lever handles
- Sherwin Williams® Natural Choice Paint
- Spindle rail included on 1st Floor
- Window sills with casing apron
- The Stockbridge offers an airy atmosphere with equipped with double kitchen islands, spacious gathering room and flex spaces that can be used as a private casual living office. A winding staircase in the foyer leads up to a luxurious Owner’s Suite.
- Equipped with Pulte Smart Home Technology.
- 2-5-10 year limited warranty
- Build Quality Confirmation
- Build Quality Foundation Inspection
- Build Quality Frame Inspection
- Build Quality Inspection
- Build Quality Pre-drywall Inspection
- Glued and screwed 3/4” tongue and groove (OSB) oriented strand board floor decking
- Shaw® Engineered Oak Hardwood flooring in Foyer, Kitchen / Nook / Planning Center®
- Shaw® stain resistant wall-to-wall carpeting with rebound 5.5 lb. pad
- Aristokraft® Sinclair Birch cabinets throughout home; Kitchen 42” with crown standard layout.
- Granite kitchen countertop with Stainless Sink 8” deep kitchen sink and 1/3 HP disposal
- Moen® Integra Chrome kitchen faucet with pullout sprayer
- Whirlpool® Stainless Steel appliances - electric double oven range, microwave, dishwasher.
Pulte Energy Advantage
Many of our homes offer energy-efficient features that can help reduce your home’s energy consumption while maintaining everything you want in a new home. That’s the Pulte Energy Advantage®.
Interested in living here? Tell us how to reach you, and we’ll be in touch. We look forward to answering any questions you may have about building with us and living in our homes.
Thanks for your interest. You’ll be receiving communications from us shortly.
Inspired By You
Build With Confidence
From understanding the stages of construction to choosing the right Pulte partner, we are here for you throughout the build process.Learn More
Create the home you've always wanted with inspirational design ideas and thoughtful home solutions for your new Pulte home.Get Inspired