The Bourges offers elegant ranch-style living, while still providing a second level with a loft and extra bedrooms. A front flex room is the perfect home office, and the open kitchen makes entertaining easy. Natural light pours into the gathering room and connected café and kitchen, and the sightline extends to the second level landing above for an open, airy atmosphere. A private Owner’s Suite is situated on the main level, and its spacious Everyday Entry™ keeps the home free of clutter.
- $398,990 Starting From
- $2,052/mo Starting From
- 3-5 Bedrooms
- 2-5 Bathrooms
- 3415 Sq. Ft.
It's in the Details
Known for its grand spiral staircase, the Bourges boasts beautiful details such as its curved wall in the flex room, quality Moen® finishes and upgraded granite countertops and stainless steel appliances in the kitchen. The connected living space has tall ceilings to the second floor above, and the Owner’s Suite on the main level features a spa-like retreat with Emser® tile floors and sprawling dual vanities.Request Info
- 2-5-10 year limited warranty
- Build Quality Confirmation
- Build Quality Foundation Inspection
- Build Quality Frame Inspection
- Build Quality Inspection
- Build Quality Pre-drywall Inspection
- Armstrong® Luxe Plank flooring in Foyer, Kitchen, Pantry, Powder, Entry
- Mohawk® stain resistant wall-to-wall carpeting with rebound 5.5 lb. pad
- Blown fiberglass insulation in all heated ceiling areas
- Bradford White® 50 Gallon Electric water heater
- Fiberglass batt insulation in all cantilevers and bays
- Lennox® 93% gas furnace with 13 SEER air conditioner
- Outside air induction on all furnace systems
- Ridge and soffit vent system for maximum attic ventilation
- Simonton® Vinyl Low “E” windows
- Structural sheathing board with TYPAR® house wrap and R-15 fiberglass batt insulation exterior wall system
- Two-step energy seal process through-out entire home to reduce air infiltration
- Ranch-style home with included loft
- 1 Cable TV-RG-6 dedicated run
- 1 Phone – Category 5 dedicated run.
- 4-1/4” Base Board and 2-3/4” Casing first floor. 3-1/4” Base Board and 2-1/4” Casing second floor.
- 9’ ceilings on first floor
- Aristokraft® Sinclair Birch cabinets throughout home; Kitchen 42” with crown standard layout.
- Engineered floor joist system
- Full 8’ Basement
- Glued and screwed 3/4” tongue and groove (OSB) oriented strand board floor decking
- Owner's Suite on Main Level
- Pulte exclusive Kichler® light fixtures throughout
- Schlage® brushed nickel lever handles
- Sherwin Williams® Natural Choice Paint
- Spindle rail included on 1st floor (Bourges and Strasbourg plans)
- Two-panel provincial doors
- Window sills with casing apron
- Grand Spiral Staircase
- Oversized Laundry Room
- 2 Hose Bibs
- Asphalt 30 year dimensional roof shingles limited warranty
- Firetape Drywall and Insulation Common Wall Only
- Front Elevations vary by plan ( Brick, Stone, James Hardie)
- Front lawn sod
- Garage Door Opener included
- GFI Outlet (in garage)
- HardiePlank® Fiber Cement Siding
- Masonite® Insulated fiberglass entry door with full weather stripping and dead bolt
- Rear & side lawn seed and straw
- Sectional Clopay® overhead garage door with rubber sweep
- Side and Rear Overhangs
- Simonton® Dual glazed vinyl windows front elevation decorative window grids
- Granite kitchen countertop with Stainless Sink 8” deep kitchen sink and 1/3 HP disposal
- Moen® Integra Chrome kitchen faucet with pullout sprayer
- Whirlpool® Stainless Steel appliances - electric double oven range, microwave, dishwasher.
- Emser® ceramic floors in all bathrooms/laundry
- Gerber® – Elongated Toilets and pedestal in powder bath
- Kohler® – Master bath includes a Vikrell® shower only
- Kohler® – Secondary baths include a Vikrell® tub/shower unit per plan
- Moen® Brantford chrome fixtures in baths
- Venetian Marble Bath Tops
Life Enhancing Designs
At Pulte Homes, we believe smart home design is about improving the function of a space while enhancing its aesthetic. That’s why we talk with prospective homeowners about how they live in their homes and what they want most in their next home. The result is a collection of smart Life Tested® designs that can be incorporated into some Pulte floor plans to add the kind of stylish features and functional space you’ll want to use all the time.
Life Tested® Living Spaces
We continually reach out to home buyers and Pulte homeowners to get feedback to improve our home designs. It's what we call Life Tested.Learn More
Enjoy life clutter free with Pulte's Everyday Entry. Located off the garage, Everyday Entry provides an area for life's stuff as soon as you walk in the door.Learn More
Pulte Energy Advantage
Many of our homes offer energy-efficient features that can help reduce your home’s energy consumption while maintaining everything you want in a new home. That’s the Pulte Energy Advantage®.
Quick Move-In Homes
BourgesLochaven 15043 Spayside Drive East, Noblesville, Indiana 46062 Lot Number: 20700 (866) 210-4018
- Gourmet Kitchen W/Stainless Appliances
- Owner's Suite Main Level
- Spacious Den and Loft
- Custom Walk-In Shower in Mstr. Bath
- Full Walk-Out Basement on Lake
- Pools, Fitness Ctr, Tennis Crts, Trails
What to Expect:
Interested in this community? Tell us how to reach you, and we’ll be in touch. We look forward to answering any questions you may have about building with us and living in this community.
Fill out the form and we'll be in touch:
Thank you for submitting your request. Here is what you can expect:
Thank you for your interest in this community. We will be in touch soon.
Inspired By You
Build With Confidence
From understanding the stages of construction to choosing the right Pulte partner, we are here for you throughout the build process.Learn More
Create the home you've always wanted with inspirational design ideas and thoughtful home solutions for your new Pulte home.Get Inspired
Like This Home Design?
This Home Design is also available in 2 Neighborhood(s) nearby .