With multi-level living in the Allison, it’s easy to both entertain and enjoy private living. Be with guests on the open main level, featuring a spacious kitchen and connected gathering room. Escape to a private Owner’s level, while the kids hang out upstairs. Just a half-flight down from the main level, the finished game room is perfect for recreation, leaving the basement open for storage.
- $402,990 Starting From
- $2,252/mo Starting From
- 4-5 Bedrooms
- 2-4 Bathrooms
- 3337 Sq. Ft.
- Two-step energy seal process through-out entire home to reduce air infiltration
- Simonton® Vinyl Low “E” windows
- Lennox® 93% gas furnace with 13 SEER air conditioner
- Bradford White® 50 Gallon Electric water heater
- Structural sheathing board with TYPAR® house wrap and R-15 fiberglass batt insulation exterior wall system
- Fiberglass batt insulation in all cantilevers and bays
- Blown fiberglass insulation in all heated ceiling areas
- Outside air induction on all furnace systems
- Ridge and soffit vent system for maximum attic ventilation
- Flexible 1” Conduit from Exterior to Low Voltage Panel
- Low Voltage Panel in Laundry Room
- 2 Cat 6 Home Runs from Low Voltage Panel to predetermined locations on 1st Floor and 2nd Floor Ceiling for Wireless Access Point Prewires
- 1 Duplex Cat 6 / RG6 Cable Outlet in Gathering Room
- The Allison features a spacious kitchen with large island and eat-in café that opens to a two-story gathering room. A series of half-flights of stairs lead you to the private Owner’s Suite, additional bedrooms, or to your lower-level game room.
- 9’ ceilings on first floor
- Full 8’ Basement
- Pulte exclusive Kichler® light fixtures throughout
- Sherwin Williams® Natural Choice Paint
- Engineered floor joist system
- 4-1/4” Base Board and 2-3/4” Casing first floor. 3-1/4” Base Board and 2-1/4” Casing second floor.
- 2-Panel Provincial Doors
- Window sills with casing apron
- Spindle rail included on 1st Floor
- Schlage® brushed nickel lever handles
- Emser® ceramic floors in All baths and Laundry
- Kohler® – Secondary baths include a Vikrell® tub/shower unit per plan
- Gerber® – Elongated Toilets and pedestal in powder bath
- Moen® Brantford Chrome fixtures in baths
- Venetian Marble Bath Tops
- Emser® ceramic tile on master shower walls
- Front Elevations vary by plan ( Brick, Stone, Allura®)
- Side and Rear Overhangs
- Allura® Fiber Cement Siding
- Masonite® Insulated fiberglass entry door with full weather stripping and dead bolt
- Spacious 3-car side entry garage
- Simonton® Dual glazed vinyl windows front elevation decorative window grids
- Sectional Clopay® Gallery overhead garage door with Windows. GFI Outlet (in garage)
- Asphalt 30 year dimensional roof shingles limited warranty
- Front lawn sod
- Rear & side lawn seed and straw
- Fire tape Drywall and Insulation Common Walls Only
- Garage door opener included on 2-car garage
- Coach lights and yard light on photocell
- 2 Hose Bibs
- Equipped with Pulte Smart Home Technology.
- Build Quality Foundation Inspection
- Build Quality Frame Inspection
- Build Quality Pre-drywall Inspection
- Build Quality Inspection
- Build Quality Confirmation
- 2-5-10 year limited warranty
- Shaw® Engineered Oak Hardwood flooring in Foyer, Kitchen / Nook / Planning Center®
- Shaw® stain resistant wall-to-wall carpeting with rebound 5.5 lb. pad
- Glued and screwed 3/4” tongue and groove (OSB) oriented strand board floor decking
- Moen® Integra Chrome kitchen faucet with pullout sprayer
- Aristokraft® Sinclair Birch cabinets throughout home; Kitchen 42” with crown standard layout.
- Granite kitchen countertop with Stainless Sink 8” deep kitchen sink and 1/3 HP disposal
- Whirlpool® Stainless Steel appliances - electric double oven range, microwave, dishwasher.
Life Enhancing Designs
At Pulte Homes, we believe smart home design is about improving the function of a space while enhancing its aesthetic. That’s why we talk with prospective homeowners about how they live in their homes and what they want most in their next home. The result is a collection of smart Life Tested® designs that can be incorporated into some Pulte floor plans to add the kind of stylish features and functional space you’ll want to use all the time.
Life Tested® Living Spaces
We continually reach out to home buyers and Pulte homeowners to get feedback to improve our home designs. It's what we call Life Tested.Learn More
Pulte Planning Center®
Manage your home more efficiently with Pulte's Planning Center. This unique, multi-functional space allows you a place to manage your busy life and stay organized.Learn More
Pulte Energy Advantage
Many of our homes offer energy-efficient features that can help reduce your home’s energy consumption while maintaining everything you want in a new home. That’s the Pulte Energy Advantage®.
Quick Move-In Homes
Allison - Lot #10000
Interested in this community? Tell us how to reach you, and we’ll be in touch. We look forward to answering any questions you may have about building with us and living in this community.
Thanks for your interest in this community. You’ll be receiving communications from us shortly.
Inspired By You
Build With Confidence
From understanding the stages of construction to choosing the right Pulte partner, we are here for you throughout the build process.Learn More
Create the home you've always wanted with inspirational design ideas and thoughtful home solutions for your new Pulte home.Get Inspired