The Woodside features an open–flow layout, ideal for entertaining. The formal dining room with butler’s pantry runs into the kitchen, with a casual dining café and soaring two-story gathering room open to the second floor. A den located near the back of the home offers privacy, while a front flex room provides space for an office or playroom. The luxurious Owner’s Suite offers a spa-like retreat.
A Closer Look
When it comes to creating a space for your family, every detail matters. Take a closer look at this model and picture yourself inside this Pulte home.
Explore Your Options
One size does not fit all. That's why many of our homes come with flexible floor plan options to suit your family and your lifestyle. Explore your options below and turn this home design into a home of your very own.
- $333,990 Starting From
- 4-6 Bedrooms
- 2-5 Bathrooms
- 3277 Sq. Ft.
Create Your Space
From the backsplash to flooring, you have options to help personalize your space. Explore the possibilities with our library of interactive design tools.
It's in the Details
The Woodside is perfect for welcoming guests with its dramatic two-story foyer and gathering room and optional built-in kitchen configurations and designer cabinet styles. If it’s entertaining space you need, the Woodside offers a spacious gathering room and formal dining room with a connected butler’s pantry in addition to beautiful cabinets and chrome kitchen fixtures.Request Info
- Asphalt roof shingles with 25 year limited warranty
- Coach lights on photocell
- Firetape drywall/insulation garage common walls
- Front Elevations vary by plan (Brick, Stone, James Hardie)
- GFI Outlet (in garage)
- HardiePlank® Fiber Cement Siding
- Masonite® Insulated fiberglass entry door with full weather stripping and dead bolt
- Sectional Clopay Gallery decorative overhead garage door with rubber sweep
- Side and Rear Overhangs
- Simonton® Dual glazed vinyl windows front elevation decorative window grids
- Spacious 3 car front load garage
- 1 Cable TV-RG-6 dedicated run
- 1 Phone – Category 5 dedicated run
- 3-1/4” Base Board and 2-1/4” Casing
- 36” mirrors in all baths (powder room optional)
- 9’ ceilings on first floor
- Engineered floor joist system
- Full 8’ Basement
- Glued and screwed 3/4” tongue and groove (OSB) oriented strand board floor decking
- Pulte exclusive Kichler® light fixtures throughout
- Sherwin Williams® run Natural Choice Paint
- Two-panel provincial doors with Schlage® lever handles
- Window sill with casing apron
- Gerber® – Elongated Toilets and pedestal in powder bath
- Kohler® – Secondary baths include a Vikrell® tub/shower unit (per plan)
- Master Bath – Includes Kohler® Vikrell® Shower
- Master Bath/Bath 2 – Double Vanity Sink Included
- Moen® Brantford Chrome fixtures in baths
- Venetian Marble Bathroom Countertops
- 2-5-10 year limited warranty
- Build Quality Confirmation
- Build Quality Foundation Inspection
- Build Quality Frame Inspection
- Build Quality Inspection
- Build Quality Pre-drywall Inspection
- Armstrong® Luxe Plank flooring in Foyer, Kitchen, Pantry, Powder, Entry, Planning Center
- Armstrong® vinyl flooring in master bath, hall bath, and laundry.
- Mohawk® stain-resistant, wall-to wall-carpeting with 5.5 lb. pad
- Blown fiberglass insulation in all heated ceiling areas
- Bradford White® 50 Gallon Electric water heater
- Fiberglass batt insulation in all cantilevers and bays
- Lennox® 92% high efficiency gas furnace with air conditioning
- Outside air induction on all furnace systems
- Ridge and soffit vent system for maximum attic ventilation
- Simonton® Vinyl Low “E” windows
- Structural sheathing board with TYPAR® house wrap and R-15 fiberglass batt insulation exterior wall system
- Two-step energy seal process through-out entire home to reduce air infiltration
- Front lawn sod
- Rear & side lawn seed and straw
- Aristokraft® Sinclair Birch cabinets throughout home; Kitchen 36” with crown standard layout
- Laminate kitchen countertop with Stainless Sink 8” deep kitchen sink and 1/3 HP disposal
- Moen® Integra Chrome kitchen faucet with pullout sprayer
- Whirlpool® black appliances include electric freestanding range, microwave and dishwasher
Pulte Energy Advantage
Many of our homes offer energy-efficient features that can help reduce your home’s energy consumption while maintaining everything you want in a new home. That’s the Pulte Energy Advantage®.
What to Expect:
Interested in this community? Tell us how to reach you, and we’ll be in touch. We look forward to answering any questions you may have about building with us and living in this community.
Fill out the form and we'll be in touch:
Thank you for submitting your request. Here is what you can expect:
Thank you for your interest in this community. We will be in touch soon.
Inspired By You
Build With Confidence
From understanding the stages of construction to choosing the right Pulte partner, we are here for you throughout the build process.Learn More
Create the home you've always wanted with inspirational design ideas and thoughtful home solutions for your new Pulte home.Get Inspired
Like This Home Design?
This Home Design is also available in 5 Neighborhood(s) nearby .