Amberwood provides the livability of a bigger home in a single-story floor plan. When you arrive home, the Everyday Entry™ gives you a place to drop your keys and stow kids’ backpacks. The Pulte Planning Center® helps organize your busy life. And the interconnected kitchen (with an island), gathering room, and café dining area enable both weekday relaxing and weekend entertaining.
A Closer Look
When it comes to creating a space for your family, every detail matters. Take a closer look at this model and picture yourself inside this Pulte home.
Explore Your Options
One size does not fit all. That's why many of our homes come with flexible floor plan options to suit your family and your lifestyle. Explore your options below and turn this home design into a home of your very own.
- $244,990 Starting From
- 3-5 Bedrooms
- 2-3 Bathrooms
- 2323 Sq. Ft.
Create Your Space
From the backsplash to flooring, you have options to help personalize your space. Explore the possibilities with our library of interactive design tools.
It's in the Details
An open single-level floorplan, the Amberwood balances private living and entertaining with its private Owner’s Suite and spacious kitchen opening up to the gathering room. A large island in the kitchen provides extra seating and looks into the café and gathering room. The convenient flex room can also become a den or bedroom to fit your family’s needs.Request Info
- 12” Side Gable Overhangs
- Asphalt roof shingles with 25-year limited warranty
- Coach Lights on Photocell
- Firetape Drywall/Insulation Garage Common Walls
- Front Elevations vary by plan (Brick, Stone, James Hardie®)
- GFI Outlet (in garage)
- Sectional 16-panel Clopay Garage Door
- Siding – James Hardie® Siding
- Simonton® Dual glazed vinyl windows with decorative grids on front sides
- Spacious 2-car front load garage with tandem / extra storage space
- Therma-Tru® Insulated fiberglass entry door with full weather stripping and dead bolt
- Wood trim around all windows
- 2-5-10 year limited warranty
- Build Quality Confirmation
- Build Quality Foundation Inspection
- Build Quality Frame Inspection
- Build Quality Inspection
- Build Quality Pre-drywall Inspection
- Armstrong® vinyl flooring in hall baths/powder /master/foyer/kitchen
- Engineered floor joist system
- Glued and screwed ¾” tongue and groove oriented strand board (OSB) floor decking
- Mohawk® stain-resistant, wall-to-wall carpeting
- 9’ ceilings on first floor
- Pulte exclusive Kichler® light fixtures throughout
- Sherwin Williams® run Natural Choice Paint
- Three-Panel Craftmaster® doors with Schlage Polo Knobs
- Open design kitchen/family room
- Single level living
- Separate owner's/children's quarters
- Blown fiberglass insulation in all heated ceiling areas
- Bradford® White 50 Gallon Electric water heater
- Fiberglass batt insulation in all cantilevers and bays
- Lennox® 93% Gas Furnace with 13 SEER air conditioner
- Ridge and soffit vent system for maximum attic ventilation
- Simonton® Vinyl Low “E” windows
- Structural sheathing board with TYPAR® house wrap and R-15 fiberglass batt insulation exterior wall system
- Two-step energy seal process through-out entire home to reduce air infiltration
- 1 Cable TV-RG-6 dedicated run
- 1 Phone – Category 5 dedicated run
- Cultured Marble Bath Tops
- Kohler® – Master Bath include a vikrel shower unit with chrome shower door (per plan)
- Kohler® – Secondary Bath includes a vikrel tub/shower unit
- Moen® Chrome fixtures in baths
- Laminate kitchen countertop with Stainless Sink 8” deep kitchen sink and 1/3 HP disposal
- Masterbrand/Aristocraft® 36” Birch cabinets throughout home
- Moen® Chateau Chrome kitchen faucet with pullout sprayer
- Whirlpool® Appliances which include electric Freestanding Range, Range Hood and Dishwasher
- Front yard sod to front corners
- Rear and side lawn seed and straw
Life Enhancing Designs
At Pulte Homes, we believe smart home design is about improving the function of a space while enhancing its aesthetic. That’s why we talk with prospective homeowners about how they live in their homes and what they want most in their next home. The result is a collection of smart Life Tested® designs that can be incorporated into some Pulte floor plans to add the kind of stylish features and functional space you’ll want to use all the time.
Life Tested® Living Spaces
We continually reach out to home buyers and Pulte homeowners to get feedback to improve our home designs. It's what we call Life Tested.Learn More
Pulte Planning Center®
Manage your home more efficiently with Pulte's Planning Center. This unique, multi-functional space allows you a place to manage your busy life and stay organized.Learn More
Pulte Energy Advantage
Many of our homes offer energy-efficient features that can help reduce your home’s energy consumption while maintaining everything you want in a new home. That’s the Pulte Energy Advantage®.
What to Expect:
Interested in this community? Tell us how to reach you, and we’ll be in touch. We look forward to answering any questions you may have about building with us and living in this community.
Fill out the form and we'll be in touch:
Thank you for submitting your request. Here is what you can expect:
Thank you for your interest in this community. We will be in touch soon.
Inspired By You
Build With Confidence
From understanding the stages of construction to choosing the right Pulte partner, we are here for you throughout the build process.Learn More
Create the home you've always wanted with inspirational design ideas and thoughtful home solutions for your new Pulte home.Get Inspired
Like This Home Design?
This Home Design is also available in 8 Neighborhood(s) nearby .