About the Community
Nestled between Noblesville and Fishers, the inviting Blue Ridge Creek community features one- and two-story homes on open and wooded homesites. Attracting families looking for more space, upgraded features, and backyards for entertaining, each home is designed with floor plans that maximize living areas. This community is in the top-rated Hamilton Southeastern School District, and minutes from the planned Finch Creek Park's athletic fields, natural space and playgrounds.
What Life's Like
It’s easy to stay active at Blue Ridge Creek. Visit the nearby Hamilton Town Center, for shopping, dining, and IMAX theater, or see your favorite musicians at the renowned amphitheater, Klipsch Music Center. Take a stroll down quiet neighborhood sidewalks or explore the planned Finch Creek Park.Request Info
- Highly-rated Hamilton Southeastern Schools
- Walking distance to 200-Acre Finch Creek Park (coming soon)
- Wooded and pond-view homesites
- Optional Basements
- Community Pool and Playground
- Homes include 3-car or tandem garage
- 5 minutes to Hamilton Town Center, outdoor shopping mall
- 1.5 miles to grocery shopping, dining and entertainment
- Easy access to I-69 and 146th St.
- Finch Creek Park will feature athletic fields, playgrounds and more
- 169 homesites to be released in sections
- Home designs ranging from 2,300 – 3,200 sq. ft.
- Life Tested® features: Pulte Planning Center®, Everyday Entry™, flexible living space
- Finch Creek Park will feature a proposed Noblesville Fieldhouse, a 130,000-square-foot youth sports facility including five hardwood courts, 75,000 square feet of indoor turf and a 10,000-square-foot physical therapy office
About the Area
Conveniently between Fishers and Noblesville, Blue Ridge Creek offers top-rated schools along with easy access to Indianapolis and its amenities. Near major roadways such as 146th Street and State Road 37, Pulte Homes' communities are a short drive from everyday conveniences including groceries, restaurants and retail complexes. Residents also enjoy visiting nearby Morse Reservoir, Klipsch Music Center and Hamilton Center outdoor mall.
The single-story Amberwood stands out for its spacious design, with an open kitchen, Everyday Entry™, and Pulte Planning Center®.
Baldwin has what families need: open gathering areas, flex space, walk-in closets, extra storage and a Pulte Planning Center®.
The Greenfield’s open concept features a spacious flex room, Pulte Planning Center®, second floor loft, and walk-in closets in all bedrooms.
The spacious Hilltop features a walk-in kitchen pantry, flex room, loft, and 4 bedrooms with walk-in closets.
With its open layout, Riverton also boasts a formal dining room, Pulte Planning Center®, loft area, and garage with storage bay.
Westchester offers large gathering areas, a wide Everyday EntryTM, an upstairs loft, and an extra garage bay useful for storage.
GreenfieldBlue Ridge Creek 12630 Amber Star Drive, Noblesville, Indiana 46060 Lot Number: 00900 (877) 880-3101
- Hamilton Southeastern Schools
- Granite Countertops in Kitchen
- 3 Car Garage With Upgraded Garage Doors
- Pulte Planning Center and Boot Bench
- Full Basement With Egress Window
- Backs To Finch Creek Park
Events & Offers
Our residents are at the heart of every Pulte community, and there is always something happening. From exciting offers to home events, we invite you to see what’s going on in the neighborhood.
New Lots Available
Blue Ridge Creek has released beautiful new lots. Homesites feature garden and walkout basements, pond views and wooded lots.Find Your Homesite
Enjoy Finch Creek Park (Soon!)
Noblesville plans to build 130,000-sqft youth sports facility at Finch Creek Park. Adjacent to Blue Ridge Creek, the park breaks ground in spring with trails, dog park, playground & more.Learn More
Mortgage Financing Advisor*
Pulte Mortgage Financing Advisor (Matt Goodin, NMLS #829092) can review specific financing options and the Affiliate Incentive Program with you.Find Out More
What to Expect:
Interested in this community? Tell us how to reach you, and we’ll be in touch. We look forward to answering any questions you may have about building with us and living in this community.
Fill out the form and we'll be in touch:
Thank you for submitting your request. Here is what you can expect:
Thank you for your interest in this community. We will be in touch soon.
For Every Taste
Kitchens That Cook
When building a new home with Pulte Homes, explore our kitchen options and configurations to make your cooking zone truly your own.Let's Cook
Take a look at our 5 simple kitchen design elements that enhance functionality and make life easier.Read the Article