Perfect for empty nesters, the Reflection offers an inviting layout that lives large for its square footage. An everyday eating area off the spacious gathering room and kitchen connects the living space for an open feel, and direct patio access makes outdoor entertaining easy. A flex room and second bedroom can be used as an office, hobby or guest room, and the Owner’s Suite is a private getaway with walk-in closet and beautiful ensuite bathroom.
- 1 Duplex Cat 6 / RG6 Cable Outlet in Gathering Room
- 2 Cat 6 Home Runs from Low Voltage Panel to predetermined locations on 1st Floor and 2nd Floor Ceiling for Wireless Access Point Prewires
- 4-1/4” Base Board and 2-3/4” Casing first floor. 3-1/4” Base Board and 2-1/4” Casing second floor.
- 9’ ceilings on first floor
- Aristokraft® Sinclair Birch cabinets throughout home. Kitchen 42” with crown standard layout.
- Emser® ceramic floors in All baths and Laundry
- Engineered floor joist system
- Flexible 1” Conduit from Exterior to Low Voltage Panel
- Gerber – Elongated Toilets and pedestal in powder bath
- Glued and screwed 3/4” tongue and groove (OSB) oriented strand board floor decking
- Granite kitchen countertop with Stainless Sink 8” deep kitchen sink and 1/3 HP disposal
- Kohler – Master bath includes a Vikrell shower only
- Kohler – Secondary baths include a Vikrell tub/shower unit per plan
- Low Voltage Panel in Laundry Room
- Moen® Brantford Chrome fixtures in baths
- Moen® Integra Chrome kitchen faucet with pullout sprayer
- Mohawk® stain resistant, wall to wall carpeting with rebond 5.5 lb. pad
- Pulte exclusive Kichler® light fixtures throughout
- Schlage® brushed nickel lever handles
- Shaw® Luxe Plank flooring in Foyer, Kitchen, Pantry, Powder, Entry
- Sherwin Williams® Natural Choice Paint
- Spindle rail included on 1st Floor (Bourges)
- Two panel provincial doors
- Venetian Marble Bath Tops
- Whirlpool® Stainless Steel appliances. Electric double oven range, microwave, dishwasher.
- Window sills with casing apron
- Large, open kitchen
- Great plan for entertaining
- Second bedroom with full bath
- 2 Hose bibs
- Allura® Fiber Cement Siding
- Asphalt 30 year dimensional roof shingles limited warranty
- Firetape Drywall and Insulation Common Wall Only.
- Front Elevations vary by plan ( Brick, Stone, Allura® Siding)
- Garage Door Opener Included
- Masonite® Insulated fiberglass entry door with full weather stripping and dead bolt
- Sectional Clopay® Gallery overhead garage door with Windows. GFI Outlet (in garage)
- Side and Rear Overhangs
- Simonton® Dual glazed vinyl windows front elevation decorative window grids
- Bradford White® 50 Gallon Electric water heater
- Lennox® 93% gas furnace with 13 SEER air conditioner
- Outside air induction on all furnace systems
- Simonton® Vinyl Low “E” windows
- Structural sheathing board with TYPAR® house wrap and R-15 fiberglass batt insulation exterior wall system
- Two-step energy seal process through-out entire home to reduce air infiltration
- Blown fiberglass insulation in all heated ceiling areas
- Fiberglass batt insulation in all cantilevers and bays
- Ridge and soffit vent system for maximum attic ventilation
- Front lawn sod
- Rear & side lawn seed and straw
- 2-5-10 year limited warranty
- Five key building completion Quality checkpoints throughout process: Build Quality Foundation Inspection, Build Quality Frame Inspection, Build Quality Pre-drywall Inspection, Build Quality Inspection, Build Quality Confirmation
Pulte Energy Advantage
Many of our homes offer energy-efficient features that can help reduce your home’s energy consumption while maintaining everything you want in a new home. That’s the Pulte Energy Advantage®.
Interested in living here? Tell us how to reach you, and we’ll be in touch. We look forward to answering any questions you may have about building with us and living in our homes.
Thanks for your interest. You’ll be receiving communications from us shortly.
Inspired By You
Build With Confidence
From understanding the stages of construction to choosing the right Pulte partner, we are here for you throughout the build process.Learn More
Create the home you've always wanted with inspirational design ideas and thoughtful home solutions for your new Pulte home.Get Inspired