Perfect for empty nesters, the Reflection offers an inviting layout that lives large for its square footage. An everyday eating area off the spacious gathering room and kitchen connects the living space for an open feel, and direct patio access makes outdoor entertaining easy. A flex room and second bedroom can be used as an office, hobby or guest room, and the Owner’s Suite is a private getaway with walk-in closet and beautiful ensuite bathroom.
A Closer Look
When it comes to creating a space for your family, every detail matters. Take a closer look at this model and picture yourself inside this Pulte home.
Explore Your Options
One size does not fit all. That's why many of our homes come with flexible floor plan options to suit your family and your lifestyle. Explore your options below and turn this home design into a home of your very own.
- $282,990 Starting From
- $1,465/mo Starting From
- 2-5 Bedrooms
- 2-5 Bathrooms
- 2271 Sq. Ft.
Create Your Space
From the backsplash to flooring, you have options to help personalize your space. Explore the possibilities with our library of interactive design tools.
Explore layout and design options available in many homes using a sample floor plan.Launch Interactive Floor Plan Tool
It's in the Details
Entertainers delight with the Reflection, which boasts a spacious gathering room that opens to the kitchen, complete with oversized island, stainless Whirlpool® appliances, walk-in pantry, and large café that opens to the outdoor patio. Utilize the additional space in the garage for extra storage, or add a hobby room or a third bedroom with full bath.Request Info
- (1) Cable TV-RG-6 dedicated run
- (1) Phone – Category 5e dedicated run
- 200 amp electric service to home
- 36” Upper cabinets in kitchen with standard raised dishwasher on 3 of the 5 plans. (Morningside and Cumberland do not include this option)
- 9’ ceilings on first floor
- Acrylic, integral, double bowl kitchen sink with 1/3 HP disposal
- Aristokraft® Birch cabinets standard in kitchen and baths
- Armstrong® vinyl flooring in secondary baths, entry, and laundry room
- Ceramic tile flooring in owners bath
- Chair railing with squares & crown and neck trim details in foyer
- Drywall wrapped Closet Openings on all Bypass Doors
- Full-lite Therma Tru® steel patio door with weather stripping and keyed deadbolt
- Gerber/Maxwell® product for sinks & lavatories
- Kichler® light fixtures throughout home
- Kohler/Sterling® showers & bath tubs
- Livingstone Solid Surface® countertops in kitchen
- Mannington Fast Start® flooring in kitchen / cafe & foyer
- Mirrors in bathrooms above vanity
- Moen® chrome faucets in all kitchen & baths
- Mohawk® stain-resistant, wall-to-wall carpet with rebond 5.5 lb. pad
- Quartz countertops in bathrooms
- Recessed can lights in kitchen
- Schlage® lever door handles and exterior entry handleset on all plans. Color to be Satin Nickel
- Three-panel interior doors
- Uponor® pex plumbing system
- Whirlpool® black ice or white ice smooth top electric range with hood, dishwasher, and microwave in cabinet
- Large, open kitchen
- Great plan for entertaining
- Second bedroom with full bath
- Aluminum seamless gutters
- Asphalt Dimensional roof shingles with 30 year limited warranty
- Brick home fronts per elevation
- Concrete patio per plan
- Concrete walkway from driveway to front porch
- Dual glazed vinyl windows with decorative grids on front elevation
- Garage coach lights
- GFI outlet in garage
- James Hardie® siding
- LP Smartrim® exterior trim
- Sectional overhead “Gallery” garage door with window lites and rubber sweep
- Sodded front yard with seeded rear and side yards along with 2 trees in the front yard standard.
- Spacious 2-car garage with insulation and firetaped drywall on garage to house walls – Insulation, drywall, and paint options available for exterior walls.
- Steel entry door with full weather stripping & dead bolt - Therma Tru®
- Waterproof exterior outlets on front and rear of home
- Blown fiberglass insulation in all heated ceiling areas
- Bradford White® 50 gallon electric water heater
- Energy seal process throughout entire home to reduce air infiltration
- Fiberglass batt insulation in all cantilevers and bays
- Lennox® 13 SEER air conditioner
- Lennox® 90% high efficiency gas furnace with outside air induction with programmable thermostat
- Ridge and soffit vent system for maximum attic ventilation
- Simonton Low “E” windows
- Structural sheathing board with Typar® housewrap and fiberglass R-15 batt insulation exterior wall system
- 2-5-10 year limited warranty
- Five key building completion Quality checkpoints throughout process: Build Quality Foundation Inspection, Build Quality Frame Inspection, Build Quality Pre-drywall Inspection, Build Quality Inspection, Build Quality Confirmation
Life Enhancing Designs
At Pulte Homes, we believe smart home design is about improving the function of a space while enhancing its aesthetic. That’s why we talk with prospective homeowners about how they live in their homes and what they want most in their next home. The result is a collection of smart Life Tested® designs that can be incorporated into some Pulte floor plans to add the kind of stylish features and functional space you’ll want to use all the time.
Life Tested® Living Spaces
We continually reach out to home buyers and Pulte homeowners to get feedback to improve our home designs. It's what we call Life Tested.Learn More
Pulte Energy Advantage
Many of our homes offer energy-efficient features that can help reduce your home’s energy consumption while maintaining everything you want in a new home. That’s the Pulte Energy Advantage®.
What to Expect:
Interested in this community? We’d love to show you around. Tell us how to reach you, and we’ll be in touch. We’re here to answer any questions you may have about building with us and living in this community.
Fill out the form and we'll be in touch:
Thank you for submitting your request. Here is what you can expect:
Thank you for your interest in this community. We will be in touch soon.
Inspired By You
Build With Confidence
From understanding the stages of construction to choosing the right Pulte partner, we are here for you throughout the build process.Learn More
Create the home you've always wanted with inspirational design ideas and thoughtful home solutions for your new Pulte home.Get Inspired